Do You Keep Your Ketchup In The Icebox?

Fridge

On the label of Del Monte:

No artificial ingredients or preservatives

Refrigerate after opening

I keep my mustard in the fridge too. Even though my Mom says, you do not need to.

One more thing, do not ever leave a jar of horseradish in the cabinet. Even an un-opened one. It will start to erupt.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm so neurotic that I would keep myself in the frig is I could fit. :lol:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the short term answer,it won't work. The peanut butter doesn't freeze solid enough to make a good pop. I used release agent but they still come apart when they come out of the mold. The kids will eat them even if it's with a spoon but the pop idea is out!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Bummer, PB&J Pops, you could'a been a millionaire. I'm sure there's some trick o' the trade that would make it work though (read: chemical modification of the PB to make it freeze hard). Hey, what type of PB did you use? Try all natural. Maybe without stirring the oil back in.

C'mon! You can make it work! I wanna PB&J Pop!

Here's the short term answer,it won't work. The peanut butter doesn't freeze solid enough to make a good pop. I used release agent but they still come apart when they come out of the mold. The kids will eat them even if it's with a spoon but the pop idea is out!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Bummer, PB&J Pops, you could'a been a millionaire. I'm sure there's some trick o' the trade that would make it work though (read: chemical modification of the PB to make it freeze hard). Hey, what type of PB did you use? Try all natural. Maybe without stirring the oil back in.

C'mon! You can make it work! I wanna PB&J Pop!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Heere ya go. pb&j pops