Do You Keep Your Ketchup In The Icebox?

LCplMurphy
That's what I thought. Didn't they take some preservatives out of them (propably led to cancer or something)? I always tell my in-laws they use to cut people's head's open when they had a fever too haha......

LOL...Ok that's just gross LCplMurphy...

icon8.gif

Ketchup = refrigerated. Around our house anyway!

But we don't refrigerate our syrup.

Wow Brian...Catsup? Haven't seen it spelled that way for a long time...Whats up with that?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fridge

On the label of Del Monte:

No artificial ingredients or preservatives

Refrigerate after opening

I keep my mustard in the fridge too. Even though my Mom says, you do not need to.

One more thing, do not ever leave a jar of horseradish in the cabinet. Even an un-opened one. It will start to erupt.

Edited by Scarlett
Fridge

On the label of Del Monte:

No artificial ingredients or preservatives

Refrigerate after opening

I keep my mustard in the fridge too. Even though my Mom says, you do not need to.

One more thing, do not ever leave a jar of horseradish in the cabinet. Even an un-opened one. It will start to erupt.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmmmm.....horseradish?erupt? very interesting.

Seriously, it was gross. It could of been because of the type/brand it was. But I am not gonna take any more chances. The jar had never been opened. It spewed out, all down the sides.

BTW LCplMurphy I looove your Cardinal av. :thumbsup:

Edited by Scarlett
In the refer (as my Dad says).

I don't think he knows that's another term for weed :unsure:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm not positive about this (maybe pro1driver can confirm) but I think reefer is cb slang for a refrigerated semi. (As well as a pot reference)

Seriously, it was gross. It could of been because of the type/brand it was. But I am not gonna take any more chances. The jar had never been opened. It spewed out, all down the sides.

BTW LCplMurphy I looove your Cardinal av. :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks

Oooh, now I keep all the condiments in the fridge (I just think ketchup tastes better cold, and the label thing....), but peanut butter stays in the cupboard (unless it's the 'all natural' stuff, that's supposably supposed to be refrigerated after opening so it doesn't turn rancid) But I don't like peanut butter....so that is a very good question!!

Liz

Oooh, now I keep all the condiments in the fridge (I just think ketchup tastes better cold, and the label thing....), but peanut butter stays in the cupboard (unless it's the 'all natural' stuff, that's supposably supposed to be refrigerated after opening so it doesn't turn rancid)  But I don't like peanut butter....so that is a very good question!!

Liz

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i like peanut butter, the thing i am going to say is weird but i like it. i pull out a spoon and get a spoonful of peanut butter and lick it. just like the flavor of PEANUTS!!!!

but it funny with my dog, i gave him peanut butter then he keep licking his mouth trying to wash off the peanut butter for a half hour, it very funny

I wouldn't refrigerate peanut butter (unless it said to on the label). I, umm, guess I don't like it hard. :blush: Even the 100% peanuts stuff: I know you have to stir it regardless, so why make it more difficult?

I, too, am a 'spooner.' Yummy.

Edited by JDoors