Do You Keep Your Ketchup In The Icebox?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All condiments will spoil after being opened and left unrefrigerated.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's what I thought. Didn't they take some preservatives out of them (propably led to cancer or something)? I always tell my in-laws they use to cut people's head's open when they had a fever too haha......

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's what I thought. Didn't they take some preservatives out of them (propably led to cancer or something)? I always tell my in-laws they use to cut people's head's open when they had a fever too haha......

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Bleeding and leaching.....great moments in medical history. Lol.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Even preservatives can't stop something from spoiling when it isn't refrigerated. All it takes is to let the air in and the decomposition begins. icon8.gif

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Even preservatives can't stop something from spoiling when it isn't refrigerated. All it takes is to let the air in and the decomposition begins. icon8.gif

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

there already air in the bottle......

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

there already air in the bottle......

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Slowing down the growth of bacteria is the goal.

Icebox = Frozen...  Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!..

Frig = Cold...          Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..

hehe  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well, if my brother going to fight me, simple i take the frozen ketchup and THROW IT AT HIS FOREHEAD

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well, if my brother going to fight me, simple i take the frozen ketchup and THROW IT AT HIS FOREHEAD

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hehehe :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hehehe :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

but hey, it works. as always. BEWARE THE DEADLY KETCHUP!

Icebox = Frozen...          Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!..

Frig = Cold...                        Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

haha....I knew I would get some flak over that. I've always called it the icebox. 2 syllables is much easier than 5. :P

It's preserved well enough from the vinegar (plus the acid from the tomatoes). Altogether too much acid for it to spoil really (that's why restaurants can leave it out even with all the rules they have to follow). BUT, I would never leave it out. I remember some bottles with the "Refrigerate after opening" warning and while some don't have it I can't imagine the product itself differs that much from one company to another so: To be on the safe side, refrigerate. If it gets left out, don't worry, it's too acid to quickly spoil.