Time To Heal

hey guys...can't we just forget about the "other board" and just settle in and become a family? I don't want to see this board become like the "other board". this is my home and I like it to be nice and comfy...

hey guys...can't we just forget about the "other board" and just settle in and become a family?  I don't want to see this board become like the "other board".  this is my home and I like it to be nice and comfy...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Excellent words of wisdom.....

hey guys...can't we just forget about the "other board" and just settle in and become a family?   I don't want to see this board become like the "other board".   this is my home and I like it to be nice and comfy...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Excellent words of wisdom.....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

unfortunately it will take time but yes it's time to try and move on. just as most of us regulars here have. when G4 took over Tech Tv i was pissed for months and fled to Leoville looking for a home away from all the crap. well that only lasted for so long before the back alley politics ripped that place apart too. now we have finally built ourselves a nice new home. to all our ExG4 friends try to move on and forget about the place that has practically tortured you for so long.

talking about G4 is of course still allowed but please try to leave their bad vibe there and have some fun with us away from all those bad vibes.

Agreed, but folks here are reeling with a lot of misconceptions and hurt feelings--and want answers. We have some angry refugees and I don't blame them. I never joined G4 but I'm furious about the happenings over there. I think my first post here was bellyaching about something....ranting is healthy to get it out of the system. Once you have a good ol' temper tantrum, you feel a lot better....give it a day or two and everyone will settle down :)

Liz

I agree...

This *Was a Suprise Attack* and maybe not well documented at first..

I think Cool Heads will prevail in this situation..

Let's give it a few days to settle down..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

exactly. i have been reading through out the day with looking for any flame wars, ready to use the PM button to talk to people. don't worry friends we'll be fine, it'll just take a little time, understanding and patience. after all we are here to help, even if it's just to lend our forum for a little venting for some shocked ExTechTv viewers.

hey guys...can't we just forget about the "other board" and just settle in and become a family?  I don't want to see this board become like the "other board".  this is my home and I like it to be nice and comfy...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dear Mr. Bearskin, sweet dreams buddy. :P

I agree...

This *Was a Suprise Attack* and maybe not well documented at first..

I think Cool Heads will prevail in this situation..

Let's give it a few days to settle down..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

exactly. i have been reading through out the day with looking for any flame wars, ready to use the PM button to talk to people. don't worry friends we'll be fine, it'll just take a little time, understanding and patience. after all we are here to help, even if it's just to lend our forum for a little venting for some shocked ExTechTv viewers.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Always think if the lighter sides of things...We all welcome the "newbies" to the forum...just ask for Respect to the members already in place...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Very well said, bearskin. It is time to welcome all new people into our family and move on. I love Besttechie.net :D

hey guys...can't we just forget about the "other board" and just settle in and become a family?   I don't want to see this board become like the "other board".   this is my home and I like it to be nice and comfy...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

To quote an ex football coach down in Louisiana, "Let's move on".

He used this in not answering questions from reporters and he probably will use it in Miami too.

An expression we use here is "C'est la vie".

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, I like comfy homes. ;)

Agreed, but folks here are reeling with a lot of misconceptions and hurt feelings--and want answers.  We have some angry refugees and I don't blame them.  I never joined G4 but I'm furious about the happenings over there.  I think my first post here was bellyaching about something....ranting is healthy to get it out of the system.  Once you have a good ol' temper tantrum, you feel a lot better....give it a day or two and everyone will settle down :)

Liz

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

From what I gather alot of us "refugees" aren't angry, just confused. But I guess these kinds of actions are to be expected from a heartless corporation.