i need a new keyboard and i dont know which one i should get, and maybe people out there on these boards have one they like. i would like it to be under $50, and better if its under 40, and i would like a mouse with it, also, the biggest must, is that its wireless. i found one i liked but after reading some reveiws i found it to be perhaps a bad descision.

Schmidt1989

They are just such a great value.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ok but you owe me if they suck because im going to take your word for it. so thanks bubba

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Heh. :D

Ok then.

Oh! You might wanna get (if you dont already have some) rechargable batteries & a charger.

Goodluck :thumbsup:

I lot of my friends do not like logitech mouse/keyboards due to past experiences, but I personally have no problem with them. I use pretty decent Microsoft keyboard and mouse, I have no problems with it, and I have heard pretty good reviews for most of them. The Belkien products, though, I heard were excellent (Belkien's mouse is known for being the rechargeable one :D)

Okay, first of a Logitech does not suck! they are very nice keyboards as long as you get a decent model. most of the time in electronics your going to get what you pay for. buy cheap and thats what your going to get.

unfortunately i am going to tell you that $50 is not going to be enough to get a wireless keyboard/mouse worth playing games with.

look at these for choices

Logitech Cordless Desktop MX 3100 Retail ***Free 2nd Day*** $79.99 After Rebate:

Thermaltake A2210 Xaser RF Wireless Keyboard & Mouse (Silver) Retail ***Free 2nd Day*** $55.99

Thermaltake A2211 Xaser RF Wireless Office Keyboard and Mouse (Blue) Retail ***Free 2nd Day*** $52.99

Logitech Cordless Rechargeable Desktop Keyboard & Mouse Combo (Midnight Black/Silver) ***Free 2nd Day***$53.99Logitech Cordless Desktop LX 700 Retail ***Free 2nd Day*** $44.99

Any of those would work for gaming purposes

Logitech Elite

Cheap (or least they used to be), Reliable, and all around great keyboards. they gotta be good or else Logitech wouldn't have been makin them and basing other keyboards off it's design for years.

It fails to meet most of your requirements (Expensive, no wireless, no mouse), but the only keyboard worth using is the Fujitsu FKB 4700.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I wouldn't say "only". These are, of course, only imitations of the old IBM 'boards. But good imitations. The same problems (cost, wires, mouse) occur here, as well.

FWIW, the IBM model M2 I'm typing this on cost a whopping $2 at a thrift store and works like a champ.

For something more modern, Logitech would be the way I'd go. I've been very happy with the MX Duo, but it appears to have been discontinued.

Go somewhere like Newegg and look up the logitech sets. Those are good, and usually fairly cheap.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

All I use is Logicteh.

Never had any problems.

I have three mice and two keyboards.

All have worked perfectly.

Just keep the batteries current.