Still Not Going Back

Are you going back to G4?  

1. 1. Are you going back to G4?

• Yes
    • No
    • Still hate it but yes

How could I be banned for language? They did away with that rule before I told that fool to go f himself. Even MissFae was swearing. :huh:

I am still amazed that they ban someone for posting what had already been posted.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Following the thread, you were first banned for posting the new rules. Then you came back under a new account (bad person you! hah) and dodged the filter...but that was before we the mods knew that the admins removed the f word from the filter. Last to know as always. That is why you were banned. I just checked your profile and it's a ban.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How could I be banned for language? They did away with that rule before I told that fool to go f himself. Even MissFae was swearing. :huh:

I am still amazed that they ban someone for posting what had already been posted.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Following the thread, you were first banned for posting the new rules. Then you came back under a new account (bad person you! hah) and dodged the filter...but that was before we the mods knew that the admins removed the f word from the filter. Last to know as always. That is why you were banned. I just checked your profile and it's a ban.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So it is a one week deal?

Even the "f-word" is allowed over there???? :o I know nowadays, the "a-words" and "s-word" are deemed almost acceptable language, but I sure don't like hearing them--I don't even say s*ck, and the "f-word" is.......well, a biggie. The two or three times I used it, my family was running for the hills scared to death!!!

Well, Duco and Terrorist, you are in the same ranks as Chappy, being banned for posting the news first. I admire you! You too, Satiate. I don't know you well at all, but you seem like a goodguy who actually cares about people, cut from the same cloth as Pete and Chappy. Keep it up and thank you so much.

Liz

Even the "f-word" is allowed over there????  :o  I  know nowadays, the "a-words" and "s-word" are deemed almost acceptable language, but I sure don't like hearing them--I don't even say s*ck, and the "f-word" is.......well, a biggie.  The two or three times I used it, my family was running for the hills scared to death!!!

Well, Duco and Terrorist, you are in the same ranks as Chappy, being banned for posting the news first.  I admire you!  You too, Satiate.  I don't know you well at all, but you seem like a goodguy who actually cares about people, cut from the same cloth as Pete and Chappy.  Keep it up and thank you so much.

Liz

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, they have lots of little kids runing around, so what do they do? Allow the F word... That's G4 in its finest.