News At Leoville

Well, with the Tech Support forums closing, that makes me think CFH might be canceled.

But then again they might be removing them for the a suprise CFH board with CFH in the US.

CFH would be so nice to see in the US, it would help me get over the Tech Support board loss...

well i've had my problems in the past with Leo and his sheep but CFH was the best source for Tech Help in my opinion. and Leo and his gang really are nice and help alot of people. the show is even fun to watch most of the time. i really hope that CFH isn't cancelled and wish them the best of luck.

hey maybe Leo is joining Kevins show or maybe some combining of twitcast and Kevins show.

Arrg, Carbs, you had to get this enquiry mind going, didn't you?? ;) The last time I lurked at Leoville was when I was looking for a lost sidekickcat and vowed not to go there again (they sure are horrible to new members sometimes...) Well, I trudged over there and yeah, something's going on but it looks like speculation so far.....rumors flying in the forums but nothing concrete. It almost sounds like Leo is toying with them....

It would be nice if CFH was on television again, that was more my speed as TSS delved into tech way over my capabilities (I just want to learn to use this idiot box!!) but from the guessing, I wonder if it's going to be a Web-thing, which would explain the "worldwide" comment. I hope not, I don't know how to watch shows online!!

Wait and see, I guess.

Liz

It would be nice if CFH was on television again, that was more my speed as TSS delved into tech way over my capabilities (I just want to learn to use this idiot box!!) but from the guessing, I wonder if it's going to be a Web-thing, which would explain the "worldwide" comment.  I hope not, I don't know how to watch shows online!!

Wait and see, I guess.

Liz

Hi blim, just to let you know call for help never left TV. It's been on in Canada and Australia, and IMO better then the old CFH. If your interested you can get the shows off bittorrent. If you all ready knew this...Never Mind.

Thanks, isteve, and oops, I did know that CFH is broadcast in Canada (Michigan shares the weather, too bad it can't share tv!!), didn't know about Australia. I know its available through bittorrent, but this noob is too scared to use it :D

Liz

well i've had my problems in the past with Leo and his sheep but CFH was the best source for Tech Help in my opinion. and Leo and his gang really are nice and help alot of people. the show is even fun to watch most of the time. i really hope that CFH isn't canceled and wish them the best of luck.

hey maybe Leo is joining Kevins show or maybe some combining of twitcast and Kevins show.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

..and it's worth reminding folks that the CFH TTV board really had little or no connection to the show...which is why... as correctly stated by mac.. it was such a great source of tech help...

:wacko::blink::unsure:

It has been confirmed that CFH, Robot Wars and Ultimate Fighting Machines are returning to the States. The bad thing is G$TV will have them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is this the CFH with Leo and does this mean G4 is going to be involved in the production? (God forbid)

no Leo still owns most of CFH so G4 will only have so much say unless Leo sells some more rights to it. to bad he wont sell it to me.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Leo doesn't own any of CFH. If I'm not mistaken, G4 and Rogers Media in Canada jointly own it.

Is this the CFH with Leo and does this mean G4 is going to be involved in the production? (God forbid)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Rogers currently has the production rights to the show, so the show has to continue to be produced in Canada. Sure, things could change sometime in the future, but for now, G4 won't be able to put their stank on it.

The new Call For Help is different from the old one, and in my opinion, it's better. I never thought I'd see the day when G4 would do something to make me want to tune back in. I'm pleasantly surprised that I was wrong about that.

If only G4 had done a better job communicating the good news. What knuckleheads!

O there's alot that Leo doesn't tell you guys. Believe me Leo and his sheep are a force to not reckon with. but rather than dig skeletons out of the closet i'll do what i've been doing and wish him the best of luck and continue to distance myself from the herd. i do hope that CFH does air in the US again, it was the best Computer Tech Help on TV.

(loud noise) (lost of rattling noises)

O crud a skeleton from my closet is trying to make a break for it. it's the one from when i cheated on a test in school. *

get back here you!!

(goes running after it)