Welcome X-g4 Members!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mac:
we do segregate or discriminate

we do?...lol...cool, can I be segregated to the part of the forum with the least G4 related threads? :lol:

quickbasicguru:

Does anyone know how many members have come here after the Tech Support news?

I'm sure Jeff could give a more accurate number but I watched it go from about 580 to its current 651 in about 11 hours

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

99 new members since the "Event"...:)

Greetings, all. I never knew about this site untill I saw Chappy post in G4 about it. This seems like a cool place, I look forward to getting to knowing the people here. Some of the people from G4 might know me from Off-Topic (boredom drove me there) and the AOTS forum.

99 new members since the "Event"...:)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This is very cool. It is wonderful to see so many familiar faces. The only thing I'll miss about G4 is the good people over there. I'm happy so many have decided to join us. :thumbsup:

Besttechie is the place to be!

Welcome one and all!

Hi, I am Andrew.

I joined the Tech TV forum years ago, then they transfered my membership to G4. I posted on G4, and now everyones is moving here. I dont really get everything, but I guess I will move here now. I will still post on G4.

I will watch CFH on g4 if they can get it on. Better than messing with bittorrent.

-Andrew

g4 name- ajd344

Thanks for welcoming me.  I will check out this forum as a alternative to G4, although I still may pop in there from time to time.  Sucks I have to be starting at the bottom all over again.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey Teddow I recognize you as one of the good posters over there. You'll like it much better here. I still go over to view the wreckage though. Can't help myself.

Edit: Post count means nothing here, just quality.

Thanks for welcoming me.  I will check out this forum as a alternative to G4, although I still may pop in there from time to time.  Sucks I have to be starting at the bottom all over again.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey Teddow I recognize you as one of the good posters over there. You'll like it much better here. I still go over to view the wreckage though. Can't help myself.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for remembering me Makai, I try my best to do a good job. This site looks like a lot of fun.

Welcome everyone!! It's so nice to see this place grow with such great folks.

And Teddow, Makai is right, post count doesn't count here. I'm a blabbermouth who is a tech noob and some of our experts have only double digit counts. Everyone is equal in this big family.

OK, Macmarauder, I clicked the link......Of course I checked 'cancel' as I'm under 21 :thumbsup:

Liz

I'm not too worried about the post count.  I was speaking more along the lines of "getting to know the flow of the board".  I want to be a great member of this community and not someone who doesn't know what they're doing.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Teddow, you already are a great member of this community!! :) And don't worry, its my job to knock over threads and tip them over, it's already covered!!

Liz

I'm not too worried about the post count.  I was speaking more along the lines of "getting to know the flow of the board".  I want to be a great member of this community and not someone who doesn't know what they're doing.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Welcome!

Not knowing what I'm doing never stops me, slows me up at times trying to explain even my explanations, but doesn't stop me!!! :rolleyes: So go for it.

Pat.

God bless everyone.