Welcome X-g4 Members!

Hello Everyone, and WELCOME to Besttechie, the Friendliest place on the WWW!!

I'm an Administrator here, so all of you that recognize me from G4 Tech Support, know that I'm fair and very understanding as a Moderator.

I want you to all feel welcome here and enjoy our community, I'm sure you'll fit right in, and you'll recognize many of our membership already as most of us are G4 members too.

During your stay here, I ask that you keep things CIVIL at all times, we want to maintain our reputation at all costs. Anyone who gets out of hand will be dealt with swiftly, but fairly, that is my guarantee. This is a family board and will remain as such, so language is kept to the accepted public standards.

The Comedy Club does allow a somewhat more "relaxed" rule for posts, but it still must remain within limits. I'll be writing a revised "Rules" for the forums shortly, along with Jeff (Besttechie) our board owner.

Well, sit back, grab a coffee at the Cafe, and hangout with friends!

Enjoy!

Oh Yah.. If anyone has any questions, or you need to point something out to me, PLEASE feel free to PM me at any time, I'll be glad to help you out.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he and welcome to BestTechie. the biggest thing that we have been trying to keep here is a relaxed easy going helpful atmosphere. like chappy said "dealt with swiftly, but fairly. " remember we do have our own brig and this is a one troll only zone. the position for troll has already been filled by the official Troll of BestTechie. don't worry he's nice, he just stays in the test section feeding on old test posts.

if you have any problems i already know that chappy doesn't mind a PM and please feel free to PM me. we are happy to help our lost G4 Family.

he and welcome to BestTechie. the biggest thing that we have been trying to keep here is a relaxed easy going helpful atmosphere. like chappy said "dealt with swiftly, but fairly. " remember we do have our own brig and this is a one troll only zone. the position for troll has already been filled by the official Troll of BestTechie. don't worry he's nice, he just stays in the test section feeding on old test posts.

if you have any problems i already know that chappy doesn't mind a PM and please feel free to PM me. we are happy to help our lost G4 Family.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

^^ thanks for the welcome, i rather be called lost TechTV family though XD lol....

Lamness sorry

Welcome ex-JeePhoer members! You certainly chose a wonderful place to come. Not sure if you remember me from there, but like Chappy said, many of us used to be regulars there. You'll find your way around quickly and get to known people fast too! :)

So what.. was there a rally or something bringing you guys here? lol

edit: by reading some of your sigs, it looks like tech supports is gone there! What happened??

Matt

Hi gang. It appears many of the TTV regulars have settled here. I was able to participate on the boards there for a couple of years before the switch. The G4 forum holds little interest for me now and I'd rather be in a more mature place. So here I am. Hopefully I'll be able to offer some good info.

yes welcome to the forum !!!!!!! i usually just sit & read the post but theres some real knowledgable people here ! i hope to join the HJT team when i grad from TOM COYOTE ! so as dave said have a cup & enjoy !!!!!!

I think I might cry (not for g4). Group hug...maybe not.

I already feel as if this is going to be the best move. Sometimes you just gotta pull the old saddle off and shoot the horse. in this case we can save the bullet because G4 killed the horse (TTV) over a year ago.

TO follow along with the rest of the crew here at BT, welcome, don't hesitate with comments, questions, concerns, or requests...if it can be taken care of...you bet your bottom dollar we can take care of it.

It is ok to be a mac user here right...

It is koo...we have several users here that use MAC machines and even some who don't that have knowledge about it.

Thanks for the welcome

For those that don't know me, I too also mod at G4. I wasn't much in Tech Support but when I was it was only for help and everyone there was very nice and helpful. G4 are idiots to remove it. So at least I know where to go for help now. I may not post much but I'll be around.

Hi All and Welcome!

*joins rhemas group hug* No hugging allowed without me :)

Isteve, the Mac forum is merely quiet because they work!!! Now the windows support on the other hand......Certainly feel free to give the Mac forum some business!!

Raf, where to post questions is the number one dilemma I have (I have some very weird questions!)---don't worry, if you post in the wrong place, someone will move it and the topic will remain in the original spot with a little "moved" arrow, so you can still find it easily. That's happened to me plenty of times!

Liz