Tech Support At G4 Is Gone!

Hi

G4TV has CUT the Tech forum from the boards effective tomorrow!!

Major changes are taking effect over there, so I'm gone...no more board to mod for me so there's no reason to ever go there again.

I've invited others there to join us, but I hope some of the A-HOLES decide not to

;)

Anyway, we may soon see a major pickup in the Windows support section (fingers crossed)

Yeah, I sure am gonna miss that board.... I hope I wasn't one of the "A-HOLES" you're refering to Chappy, but if I was, I'll be better here at besttechie :)

I will be mostly stationed at the Windows Support for now, but maybe I'll move around some once I settle in.

Brett

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yea, i saw you post in the "Tech Support Forum is gone" thread.

I too hope im not one of the "A-Holes" If alot of the other people come like Sultan Emmer and Mboverload these forums could be great.

Well, any G4 user is coming here and i am one of them, now let SPICE UP THE FUN IN BT!!!! if you dont mind Chappy ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Fun is good and Spice is nice, just remember...we take Great Pride in the fact that we are the Friendliest Place on the Web!

Just read about G4...couldn't have happened to a nicer group of folks. (at least we hope the good ones come and the kiddies stay for the animie fix)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

anime isn't a bad thing, there were just too many trolls there trying to cause trouble for fun. it sucked how trolls made G4 so unbearable for you guys.

maybe it'll be like building demolition. it can be like the new years eve count down.

Edited by macmarauder
Hi

Major changes are taking effect over there, so I'm gone...no more board to mod for me so there's no reason to ever go there again.

I've invited others there to join us, but I hope some of the A-HOLES decide not to

;)

Anyway, we may soon see a major pickup in the Windows support section (fingers crossed)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

XD iv made some stupid post in the past (along time ago 0-O) but iv learned befor ^^ long ago, i hope im not on of the a-holes your talking about XD

Edited by Chappy
Hi

;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

XD iv made some stupid post in the past (along time ago 0-O) but iv learned befor ^^ long ago, i hope im not on of the a-holes your talking about XD

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

don't worry. everyone from G4 gets a second chance here. we know how those Trolls there made things ruff and can infect people with temporary evil. that's what our brig is for, to let people cool off. although i'm still supposed to be trapped in the Brig Thread but, shhhhhhhh. i'd better get back before chappy sees me out again.

PS: no impersonating Google, and no trying to take over the whole internet. chappy already caught me. :P

BTW free coffee and donuts in the cafe for you guys.

It's tempting to do the countdown thing again, but last time (you know, that time) I counted until something like -3 minutes before giving up. Apparently shutting down forums on time is harder than rocket science.

Oh my gosh!.....HAHAHAHAHAHA......Het Jeff you going to ever let me back in the chat room? One of you people kicked my arse off so I never returned........hahahahahahahaha....Slip of the tongue you see but I guess they didn't see the humor in it.......Hahahahahahaha

Hi

;)

Hey now some of us aholes are not so bad eh?......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....