I Am So Em-bear-assed

When I lived in texas a couple of years back I had a favorite trick..(don't hate me). I noticed when driving on the highway women drivers seemed to drive a couple of mph faster than anyone else. I guess it is just their nature.........soooooooo when I was driving I kept in the right hand lane. it never failed that a woman would pass me on the left. I would speed up to keep abreast of her (pardon the pun) and naturally they would speed up to pass me. well after a while we would both be driving 15 mph over the speed limit. guess which lane the texas highway patrol points his radar at? I have never had a speeding ticket.

So that's where the bareskin is, eh? (slap, naughty Liz, naughty Liz, couldn't resist!! still, naughty Liz! *hugs bearskin* I'm kidding you, dear)

Heeheehee, I do that same exact thing with minivans!!!. But come to think of it, in my area, most minivan drivers are soccermoms talking on cell phones. Now, I just did it to "toy" with them, because it seems they can't stand to be passed, but never thought of the benefits with the radar guns!! Great idea!!

Liz

You got that big vehicle bd, so push em out the way.

Naww Robroy, the chevy pup ain't that big. (tis a GMC Safari, built on the S10 frame, so kinda mid-sized) Now my work van is full sized F-250 and yep that could do some shoving. But I only use the interstate gettin to and from my route in that.