The Rambo Granny

Gun-toting granny Ava Estelle, 81, was so ticked-off when two thugs raped her 18 year old granddaughter that she tracked the unsuspecting ex-cons down and shot off their testicles.

The old lady spent a week hunting those men down and when she found them, she took revenge on them in her own special way, said Melbourne police investigator Evan Delp. Then she took a taxi to the nearest police station, laid the gun on the sergeant's desk and told him as calm as could be:

'Those bastards will never rape anybody again, by God.' Cops say convicted rapist and robber Davis Furth , 33, lost both his penis and his testicles when outraged Ava opened fire with a 9-mm pistol in the hotel room where he and former prison cellmate Stanley Thomas, 29, were holed up.

The wrinkled avenger also blew Thomas' testicles to kingdom come, but doctors managed to save his mangled penis, police said. The one guy, Thomas, didn't lose his manhood, but the doctor I talked to said he won't be using it the way he used to, Detective Delp told reporters. Both men are still in pretty bad shape, but I think they're just happy to be alive after what they've been through.

The Rambo Granny swung into action August 21 after her granddaughter Debbie was carjacked and raped in broad daylight by two knife-wielding creeps in a section of town bordering on skid row. "When I saw the look on my Debbie's face that night in the hospital, I decided I was going to go out and get those bastards myself 'cause I figured the Law would go easy on them," recalled the retired library worker. "And I wasn't scared of them, either-- because I've got me a gun and I've been shootin' all my life. And I wasn't dumb enough to turn it in when the law changed about owning one."

So, using a police artist's sketch of the suspects and Debbie's description of the sickos', tough-as-nails Ava spent seven days prowling the wino-infested neighborhood where the crime took place till she spotted the ill fated rapists entering their flophouse hotel.

I knew it was them the minute I saw 'em, but I took a picture of 'em anyway and took it back to Debbie and she said sure as hell, it was them, the oldster recalled.

So I went back to that hotel and found their room and knocked on! the door and the minute the big one, Furth, opened the door, I shot 'em right square between the legs, right where it would really hurt 'em most, you know. In the nuts.......

Then I went in and shot the other one as he backed up pleading to me to spare him. Then I went down to the police station and turned myself in.

Now, baffled lawmen are trying to figure out exactly how to deal with the vigilante granny. What she did was wrong, and she broke the law, but it is difficult to throw an 81-year-old woman in prison, Det. Delp said, especially when 3 million people in the city want to nominate her for sainthood and a medal.

DEPORT HER TO AMERICA -- WE NEED HER!!!

I think i remember reading this in a newspaper, or on the internet somewhere...so something similar to this story...but I understand that no individual has the right to take the law into your own hands, but what she did was the best thing...not only because those two won't be able to commit the same crime and will change thier lives, but think of the example this old lady set for her community and everyone else that read this story...

I was a witness in a rape case a few years ago at my other job, when i was a operation supervisor, and just to witness the pain of the victims and the family was unbearable...the guy charged has 11 years left on his sentence...

My 21 year old neice was abducted, raped, and murdered in Albuquerque NM in 1993.

That side of the family is big time fire and police in the family, so if the offender had been found by the City police, he probably would have been shot on sight and have a gun planted on his dead body.

As it came down, he was captured by the State police, driving her car, and had a .357 on the seat beside him.

He got 20 years....bastard was on parole from San Quentin and shouldn't even have been in NM, but he had been there for 6 months at the time.

We have to get TOUGHER on this type of criminal...take a life, lose a life...rape someone, lose your ability to do it again...

WTG GRANNY!!!

yes and unfortunately many dont get caught

we had a case in nz

where the guy knocked th girl out

then did it

then gouged an eye out

when got his sentence

the family thought i was to leneint

and a year later he was found with his throat cut

and the the case is still unsolved .

and bloody good thing it isnt.

it is a sick world out there

tho in my country because of the small population

not many go unsolved

luckly

but what i dont like is all these bloody liberal s

trying to get these mongrels

lighter sentences

and to try and

i think they call it reprogramming them.

marty

Wow!!! Congratulations to that dear lady for taking care of family business!!! :thumbsup:

We need more people like her to prove to these lowlife perverts that they will pay the price one way or another for their evil deeds.

I really do think that it will take alot of vigilantes to bring society back to actually dealing with the creeps that prey on others. I really don't see it happening otherwise, at least not unless all the bleeding hearts who think criminals have more rights than victims have alot of bad stuff happen to them. Funny how having something happen to own household and family changes a person's philosophy on what justice should be. I know some here in town that did a 180 degree turn after some stuff happened to them personally. :rolleyes:

Thanks for sharing the news bozodog.

Now if we could just clone that granny! The world needs more like her.

Pat.

God bless everyone.

Pistol packing Granny. Yeah :thumbsup:

Punishment fit the crime. Get to them before a lawyer does. :angry2:

Too many creeps like them on the street.

I elect Granny to be Governor. Can you see any criminal like that asking for a stay of excution. NOT

Unfortunately in the USA, Granny would go to jail, and the criminals would be out on bond. :huh:

Barb

Yeah, bar5. That is something that needs to change, because it's getting worse. My hero is the sheriff in (is it Texas?) that has the tent city and feeds them baloney sammiches each and everyday. No smoking, weight rooms, TV, etc....... And, they should be working in preparation for the *real* world. What's wrong with growing and raising their own food? Cleaning up the highways, painting, sweeping, laundry, ad infinium........?

Pistol packing Granny. Yeah :thumbsup:

Punishment fit the crime. Get to them before a lawyer does. :angry2:

Too many creeps like them on the street.

I elect Granny to be Governor. Can you see any criminal like that asking for a stay of excution. NOT

Unfortunately in the USA, Granny would go to jail, and the criminals would be out on bond.  :huh:

Barb

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Make life in jail or prison as miserable as possible. The problem is that we don't make punishment fit the crime. Prison should not be like a holiday camp with cable tv, weight rooms etc. but a place that makes you say 'I never want to go back there again' The punishment will never fit the crime while they are treated so easily. They showed no respect for other people or their property and rights but the bleeding hearts say we shouldn't treat them like the animals they are.