Goliath Is Back!

Hey all

For those of you that remember, Goliath is back posting at G4TV!

G-Man has been MIA since just before the merger, and many of us were worried about his situation.

Well, it was great to see him post to us over there, and I've sent him a link to come and join all us old TTV'rs over here as well.

I sure hope he takes me up on the offer to join us...

Sure would be great to have Goliath over here. Once he comes over here, he will be addicted, to the the friendliest board on the net. :thumbsup:

Come on Chappy, work on him. Once he gets over here, he will see how nice it is. It will not be like he does not know anyone, may have forgotten some, but then again he can make new friends. :D

Barb B)

Goliath is back????

Excellent news Chappy....this is great!!!!

Hopefully he will take your offer to join us here.... :thumbsup:

Goliath was one of a team of people who helped me get my system back up and running back in the CFH days. :thumbsup:

me to

until i came in contact with goliath and chappy i didnt what the word compt meant

he was very good at compt security

does preston [rhema] belong to this board

if he isnt we need him as well.

i know he posts at g4

but we need all thos old techtv experts

sorry bout the old bit

but you know what i mean

marty

Heh, I don't have a problem with more great minds around here but the problem I notice is that not many of the members here need help...We kinda need a good ratio of ignorance to intellgence to make it a help forum, otherwise it's just another community of goofy geeks with too much free time on their hands. :lol: oops, sorry if I offended any of our goofy geeks :P

Heh, I don't have a problem with more great minds around here but the problem I notice is that not many of the members here need help...We kinda need a good ratio of ignorance to intellgence to make it a help forum, otherwise it's just another community of goofy geeks with too much free time on their hands.  :lol:  oops, sorry if I offended any of our goofy geeks  :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am not a geek so is cool with me.

Now if you will excuse me I have some white papers to finish reading after I work on my pu 38 explosive space modulator. :whistling::matrix:

Heh, I don't have a problem with more great minds around here but the problem I notice is that not many of the members here need help...We kinda need a good ratio of ignorance to intellgence to make it a help forum, otherwise it's just another community of goofy geeks with too much free time on their hands.  :lol:  oops, sorry if I offended any of our goofy geeks  :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey I'm here doesn't that make the equation a little more even? You geeks, and me to computer ignorant to even know how to ask the right questions. So I try to learn from everyone else's help me threads, and still my computer throws me odd ball problems that make no sense at all. Sigh.

Yes it would be nice to see Goliath over here, though I'm glad he's back on G4 at least. I remember hearing about him, and maybe even saw some posts of his in my early days on TTV boards, but definitely his reputation of helping others stands tall and he sounds like a great person for any board to have.

God bless everyone.