product moves when used."

- The manufacturer of a digital thermometer to instruct "Once

used rectally, the thermometer should not be used orally."

- An electric blender manufacturer to warn "Never remove food or

other items from the blades while the product is operating."

- a company making a small 3 inch air-filled clear plastic

pillow for packing to state that the pillow cannot be used as a

floatation device.

One can only wonder why Owhy we have a warning lable on those sunscreens you use in your car for the front windshield.

Surely NO one would drive with that inplace,Thats what I thought,anyway turns out I was wrong.....someone did,and sued,they won,now we have lables. :angry:

One can only wonder why Owhy we have a warning lable on those sunscreens you use in your car for the front windshield.

Surely NO one would drive with that inplace,Thats what I thought,anyway turns out I was wrong.....someone did,and sued,they won,now we have lables. :angry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Im not sure i know what your talking about... :unsure:

Hi Bubbabob, I think the things Tenmm are talking about are the cardboard sun shields that folks put in their windshield to keep the sunrays out of their cars. ....And the fact someone would drive with a sheet of cardboard covering their windshield is hysterical!! :D

Our lawnmower and brokensnowblower each have warnings about not sticking your hands in the machine while the blades are moving....duh....!

McDonald's coffee was always too darned hot anyways... I hate to say it, but I almost side with the ol'lady! :thumbsup:

WHOA, Marty!! You look different! Brisbane Tigers--Futbol Team??

Liz

Hi Bubbabob, I think the things Tenmm are talking about are the cardboard sun shields that folks put in their windshield to keep the sunrays out of their cars.  ....And the fact someone would drive with a sheet of cardboard covering their windshield is hysterical!!  :D

Our lawnmower and brokensnowblower each have warnings about not sticking your hands in the machine while the blades are moving....duh....!

McDonald's coffee was always too darned hot anyways...  I hate to say it, but I almost side with the ol'lady! :thumbsup:

WHOA, Marty!!  You look different!  Brisbane Tigers--Futbol Team??

Liz

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hi liz

yes i have a friend who plays for them

handplane designed it for me

he also designed a new zealand warriors logo as well

he has quite a talent when it comes to animation

ive been studying animation but it is so complicated

handplane said it was 9 frames before he got it right

marty

McDonald's coffee was always too darned hot anyways...  I hate to say it, but I almost side with the ol'lady! :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't know, I mean, first off you kow the coffe is going to be hot unless you asked for iced coffee.

Second off, how can McDonalds be responsible for her spilling her cup of coffee on herself when

• a) she took the lid off the cup instead of using the drinking slit
    b)she was trying to talk on the cell phone at the same time
    c)She hit the car in front of her

to me that was a case that she was just an accident waiting for a place to happen.