There are so many monitors available in the market but professional photographers need the best thing that produces the exact and accurate color and sharp resolution as well.  
 If you are a professional, then you will definitely need the monitor that can give you the 100% support of sRGB color Gamut. You will have to check the size and resolution of the monitor. You can get the 4K display and higher resolution with modern monitors. But sometime we confused to choose the best monitor for professional photo editor. For this we need a better solution. I want recommendation from your end. Thanks

Edited by Jessica Perry
  • 4 weeks later...

I have been a loyal Dell user for many years. I could add up all the effort of the photo editing I spent with Dell to get the best result. I got this on Dell U2717D IPS 27" UltraSharp InfinityEdge,  This one has a bigger screen, the maximum resolution (2560 x 1440). https://www.quora.com/Which-monitor-is-good-for-photo-editing/answer/Md-Bakhtiar-Uddin-1

• 3 months later...