Sponsored By

Sign in to follow this  
Xima

stock trading

I want to try myself in the field of online business. I chose the sphere of stock trading for myself. Friends, please tell me the applications for stock trading. I would be very grateful for your help.

There are multi-billion dollar finance corporations that set up very expensive data centers with equipment to shave nano-seconds off the trade execution time. Is this what you are trying to compete against? Investing in stocks is a good idea. Trading stocks, maybe not so much. But if you have made up your mind and you need it, read here reviews on various stock trading applications. I would advise you Stockpile. This is an extremely rare stock trading app with the ability to provide small purchases with the gift cards. The whole company is based on fractional shares and does not require large investments. Stockpile is primarily created for new investors, including children.

Edited by Finaror

On 10/3/2019 at 8:35 PM, Max06742499 said:

I'd say that if you don't have a proper education, trading becomes just a boring version of gambling...

Man, you are so right. I think that it's better to spend some time playing slot joker123 . In this case at least you will spend time in a fun way no matter if you win the money or lose. And trading is for those who spent years learning to analyse financial markets.

Edited by Bobbly

As I don't have a degree in finance, for me it's more likely to get money out of pulsa4d than stock trading or forex or whatever. But, I guess, that isn't a problem because if I want to invest, I just hire a consultant who will take care of my savings.