Sponsored By

Sign in to follow this  
Jove

Up-to-date anti-malware software

hi guys, I'm about to upgrade my home computers' security and choosing between modern anti-malware tools. I see plenty of advisors, crush-tests and reviews like e.g. https://www.safetydetective.com/blog/best-malware-removal-software/, though I'm not sure what to trust since those nasty viruses progress so quickly. I was always a fan of Kaspersky and it satisfied my needs till date though I don't like their mobile protection. And my dream-about tool needs to protect both computers and mobile phones for me and my family. Your advice is much appreciated.

Just now, Jove said:

hi guys, I'm about to upgrade my home computers' security and choosing between modern anti-malware tools. I see plenty of advisors, crush-tests and reviews like e.g. https://www.safetydetective.com/blog/best-malware-removal-software/, though I'm not sure what to trust since those nasty viruses progress so quickly. I was always a fan of Kaspersky and it satisfied my needs till date though I don't like their mobile protection. And my dream-about tool needs to protect both computers and mobile phones for me and my family. Your advice is much appreciated.

Is it me or I see the forum automatically adds links to 'mobile protection', 'mobile phones' phrases :blink:

Welcome to the forum Jove ! IMO with the new W10 systems which comes with Windows Defender is a great virus protection but with that said Antivirus protection is only as good as how careful you can be  !! There are free ones like Avast & Avg so the protection is what ever you chose best for your protection !!

Chuck

4 minutes ago, flashh4 said:

Welcome to the forum Jove ! IMO with the new W10 systems which comes with Windows Defender is a great virus protection but with that said Antivirus protection is only as good as how careful you can be  !! There are free ones like Avast & Avg so the protection is what ever you chose best for your protection !!

Chuck

Thank you for the warm welcome! And thanks for the advice, I'll try Avast and AVG :thumbsup: