adisharma

How long does it take to learn C?

Hello Everyone, I just want to know Is there an online course that can help me to get basic skills and start my career in it and how long does it take to learn it. 

Welcome to Besttechie Adisharma, It depends from person to person, Few can learn this in less time like in 2 months and few takes 6 months, it completely depends on your grasping power. It will take 7 Days to get 70% of knowledge in C thoroughly.

Chuck

Hi Adi,

I totally agree with the @Flashh, It totally depends on the person to person, How much he/she need to learn or get the complete information of C Language. I have one friend who understands all the basic concepts within 2 weeks of time or many of them are not able to understand under 4 weeks period of time.

Here you can learn with best C Tutorials and start learning C, You can also join some coursed through you can become a successful C Developer.

Edited by vijaydeveloper

That completely depends on you, how fast you can learn if you have basic idea about C then it can be learn very fast within few days also it depends from where you are learning for that you can check Best C Tutorials  

On 6/4/2019 at 1:21 PM, adisharma said:

Hello Everyone, I just want to know Is there an online course that can help me to get basic skills and start my career in it and how long does it take to learn it. 

Hello Adisharma,

According to Goodcore blog. It totally depends on 2 main factors.

How fast are you learning new things
How deeply you want to Study C 

And, I would like to recommend the following books to make sure you get instant learning.

1. The C Programming language by Dennis Ritchie
2. Let us C                   : Yashawant Kanetkar
3. Let Us C Solutions  : Yashwant Kanetkar
4. Pointers in C            : Yashwant Kanetkar