• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes, unfortunately due to popular social networks, forums lose their importance. Although I know several sites where life is actively pursued on the forums, there are very few pity. Happiest of New Years! in general, we have become too dependent on the Internet. If you walk around the city, then 80% of people will look at the phone and read or write something. To be honest with me from this scary. I recently wrote a research paper using the service thesis statement generator, so I came to the conclusion that people can not hold out for a day without the Internet. They become angry and angry.

• 1 month later...

Hello! Yes it really sad to see that situation when forums are dying . As a essay writer i'm working on the little research about future of forums, It will be an article in 20-25 pages about how forums influent in our lives and what be the future with or without them. i will really appreciate in you will write your comments in order i can get more info or screenshots of your opinion in my work. Thank you guys)