If you don't have right driver or software for your device then you should install Driver pack solution software into your computer. this software scan and install the right driver into your computer. It needs an active internet connection to work. 

Looking after the little things

DriverPack Solution Online is a simple, but not flawless, process. Running the program for the first time I was greeted with a window that told me that many of my drivers were out of date, and was then give the option to identify the required updates from the DriverPack Solution site.

Once identified, you can select the drivers you want (or more precisely deselect the ones you don't want) from the list. Then DriverPack Solution Online will do the rest, installing the desired components.

This automated process works well, but we did experience a few problems during testing. Occasional clashes and exceptions while installing the drivers demanded my attention more than once and required a restart. Ultimately, this wasn’t a huge problem for me but could cause bigger issues for some computers or just unnerve less experienced users who may be coming to the program for an easy one-stop solution. 

Malwarebytes Helpline Epson Service

• 1 year later...

Welcome MaxRjM to the forums & we hope you enjoy your stay here !

Most problems can be fixed by visiting their site & downloading the newest drivers or just do a Google search for them !

Chuck

• 2 weeks later...