Spyware, Virus and Junk Removal

It is highly recommended to get your computer check ups at least twice a year just to rid yourself of unwanted junk & to clean your registry !!

You may be surprised at what we find !

Welcome to Besttechie's Malware Removal !!

Please do not run any tools or take any steps other than those that I will provide for you while we work on your computer together.  Most often independent efforts can make things much worse for both of us.
Please perform all steps in the order they are listed in each set of instructions. Some steps may be a bit complicated. If things are not clear, be sure to stop and let me know.
Please copy and paste all logs into your post unless directed otherwise. Please do not re-run any programs I suggest. If you encounter problems simply stop and tell me.
If you do not reply to your topic with-in 5 days we will assume it has been abandoned and I will lock it.
When your computer is clean I will inform you of such. I will also provide for you detailed information about how you can keep your computer clean of future infections.
I remind you to make no further changes to your computer unless I direct you to do so or run any programs.
===================================

First back up your computer !!

* Create a Backup With Tweaking.com Registry Backup (TCRB)
* Please download TCRB from HERE and save it to your Desktop.  >>> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/registry-backup/dl/261/
* Double-click on tweaking.com_registry_backup_setup.exe and follow the prompts to install TCRB.
* Launch TCRB.
* Click the Backup Registry tab and make sure all the boxes are checked.
* Click on Backup Now.
Once the backup is finished you can now exit the program.

====================================

Download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool, or FRST, from the following location: FRST Download Link  >>> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/farbar-recovery-scan-tool/

When you click on the above link you will be brought to a download page. Please click on the Download Now 32-bit version or Download Now 64-bit version button depending on the bit type of your Windows version. If you are unsure what bit-type your installed Windows is, please consult this tutorial:

How to tell if you are running a 32-bit or 64-bit version of Windows  >>> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/32-bit-or-64-bit-windows/

Once you click on the appropriate download button, you will be brough to a downloading screen, where if you wait, the download will automatically start. If you see a prompt asking if you wish to Run or Save the file, please click on the Save button and save it to your desktop.

Your browser will now download FRST and save it on your Desktop.
Now double-click on the FRST.exe or the FRST64.exe icon depending on which version you downloaded to start the program. Once you double-click the icon a User Account Control warning may also appear asking if you are sure you would like to run the program.
Click on the Yes button to allow FRST to start. If no warning appeared, as shown above, then you should just continue reading.

* FRST will now display a Disclaimer of Warranty window. Please read through this agreement, and if you agree to it, please click on the Yes button to continue.
* At this point, please do not change any options and just click on the Scan button to begin the scanning !
* The scanning process can take a while, so please be patient while FRST scans your computer and creates and report that can be used by our helpers. When FRST is done generating the * reports it will create them as FRST.txt and Addition.txt in the same location as you downloaded and ran FRST from. If you ran it from the Windows desktop, then the reports will be made there. The program will then display a prompt stating that it has finished
* Please click on the OK button and FRST will display the FRST.txt log in a Notepad window.
* FRST will then display another prompt that states the second log, Addition.txt, is about to be shown as well. Press the OK button and a Notepad window will open that displays the Addition.txt log !

Copy & paste these logs for me !!

===================================

Run RogueKiller

IMPORTANT: Please remove any usb or external drives from the computer before you run this scan!

Close all running programs.

* Download RogueKiller to your desktop  >>> https://www.adlice.com/download/roguekiller/ ...... we want the "FREE" version !!
* Close all running programs.
* Windows Vista/Seven, right click -> run as administrator, for XP simply double-click on RogueKiller.exe
   when the pre-scan is finished, click on Scan >>> click on Report and copy/paste the content in your next post

NOTE: DO NOT attempt to remove anything that the scan detects –everything that is reported is not necessarily bad
* If the program is blocked, continue to try it several times. If it still doesn’t work, (it could happen), rename it to winlogon.exe.

On modern operating systems (Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10), the SmartScreen filter disallows the start of unknown programs (from Microsoft). To pass through this protection and be able to start RogueKiller, please do the following:

1.  Click on More infos
2.  Next click on Run anyway.

* Start a new Scan by clicking on the “Start Scan” button from the dashboard.
   If you missed it, you can retrieve your old scan and removal reports into the “History” tab, under “Scan Reports”

* Please post the contents of the RKreport.txt in your next reply.

I will have you select and remove bad things after i read the logs you post !

Thanks

Chuck

• flashh4 locked and pinned this topic