I am pretty sure my laptop has a virus. There are way to many files and some copies on my C windows drive even after i did recovery and a factory setting on laptop. Computer is lagging and slow. High CPU uages, programs disabled, so much. Please help. I read a different post where you helped them step by step with tools to figure out what is going on. Please help me too. I also downloaded a link to connect my android and laptop, then my phone started acting funny too.

Howdy BossLadyB and welcome to BestTechie !!!  

My name is flashh4 (Chuck) and i will be assisting you with the cleaning of your computer.

Run these 1 at a time & post each log as you get it ! Work them as your time permits you to !!

If you don't understand something, please don't hesitate to ask for clarification before proceeding !!! You can PM me if you need to !!

Perform all actions in the order given.

Please stay with us until we give you the "All Clean Speech"! Just because the problem has stopped it may still need some clean-up !  

Do Not Remove anything or run any tools/programs until advised to do so !

Please note that all instructions given are customized for this computer only, the tools used may cause damage if used on a computer with different infections.  

If you think you have similar problems, please post a log in the Malware Removal forum and wait for help.  

===============================

Lets get started !!

AdwCleaner

Please download  https://toolslib.net/downloads/viewdownload/1-adwcleaner/ by Xplode onto your desktop.
Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool again.
       Windows XP : Double click on the icon to run it.

Windows Vista, Windows 7 & 8 : Right click and select "Run as Administrator"

*Click on the Scan button.
    *AdwCleaner will begin to scan your computer like it did before.
    *After the scan has finished .......

This time, click on the "Clean" button.

*Press OK when asked to close all programs and follow the onscreen prompts.
    *Press OK again to allow AdwCleaner to restart the computer and complete the removal process.
    *After rebooting, a logfile report (AdwCleaner[S0].txt) will open automatically.
    *Copy and paste the contents of that logfile in your next reply.
    *A copy of that logfile will also be saved in the C:\AdwCleaner folder.

NEXT

Run RogueKiller

IMPORTANT: Please remove any usb or external drives from the computer before you run this scan!

Close all running programs.

Download RogueKiller to your desktop  >>> https://www.adlice.com/download/roguekiller/ ...... we want the "FREE" version !!
Close all running programs.
Windows Vista/Seven, right click -> run as administrator, for XP simply double-click on RogueKiller.exe
when the pre-scan is finished, click on Scan >>> click on Report and copy/paste the content in your next post
NOTE: DO NOT attempt to remove anything that the scan detects –everything that is reported is not necessarily bad
If the program is blocked, continue to try it several times. If it still doesn’t work, (it could happen), rename it to winlogon.exe.

On modern operating systems (Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10), the SmartScreen filter disallows the start of unknown programs (from Microsoft). To pass through this protection and be able to start RogueKiller, please do the following:

1.  Click on More infos
2.  Next click on Run anyway.

Start a new Scan by clicking on the “Start Scan” button from the dashboard.
If you missed it, you can retrieve your old scan and removal reports into the “History” tab, under “Scan Reports”

Please post the contents of the RKreport.txt in your next reply.
I will have you select and remove bad things after i read the log you post !

NEXT

Download the free version Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (save it to your desktop).  >>> https://www.malwarebytes.org/antimalware/
    Malwarebytes - Clean Mode

Note: If you have Malwarebytes already installed, you don't need to install it again. Simply start from the next bullet point
    * Once Malwarebytes is installed, launch it and let it update his database. You might have to click on the little arrow by Scan Status in the middle right pane for it to do so
    * Once the database update is complete, click on the Scan tab, then select the Threat Scan button and click on Start Scan
    * Let the scan run, the time required to complete the scan depends of your system and computer specs
    * Once the scan is complete, make sure that the first checkbox at the top is checked (which will automatically check every detected item), then click on the Quarantine Selected button
        If it asks you to restart your computer to complete the removal, do so
    * Click on Export Summary after the deletion (in the bottom-left corner) and select Copy to Clipboard. Paste the content in your next reply by right clicking mouse and selecting paste !!!

Exit Malwarebytes

Please post these logs next !

1. AdwCleaner log

2. RKreport.txt

3. Malwarebytes

Then i will read what they find. I'm sure we will have more to do after these scans ! So stay with me until i give you the "all clean speech" !!

Thanks

Chuck