Sponsored By

Sign in to follow this  
flashh4

Windows 10

As of today i have cleaned over 2,300 computers of Virus and other infections ! Some were over at G4 and a bunch here at BT, some were at my home & even some by remote ! Regardless of where or how it was all free ! My thanks to Jeff (BT) for letting me do work here. Hopefully i will be around to hit 5,000 of them !!

The new W-10 seems to be the least system of MS to become infected i have worked on !! JMO

Chuck

Dude, thank you for the information. But W10 not so very good at least. For example, when i try to go this website  https://writingpeak.co.uk/. my W10 is starting be crazy. I hope they will fix the problem in the nearest future. So, we are waiting!

Edited by Graccer

Welcome to the forum Graccer, please tell me what problems you are having with Windows 10 ??? Maybe i can help !!

Thanks

Chuck

Hi Chuck,

I know you have well over 2,300 thank you's. You are greatly appreciated. 

Heck I probably owe you close to that many. (going back to ttv)

and once again. Thank you.

Take care,

Pat

Thanks Pat for the accolades ! I rem you well from the TTV days also ! Some of us just keep hanging on ... lol !!

You take care now my friend !

Chuck

More power to you, Chuck. And I consider this one of the biggest endorsements for Windows 10 I've ever heard, coming from a guy like you. I'm still on Windows 7 and hesitant to jump ship, but reading this kind of makes me want to do it. I hope you hit your 5,000 mark!

Courchesne, welcome to the forum ! Thanks for the accolade ! Regarding Windows 10 you can download it & run it for 10 days & then if you don't like it MS will let you return to your old operating system ! The thing with W7 is that MS is almost ready to abandon it completely that means that there will be no more drivers to replace your old ones if something goes wrong with them. Some of the programs will also stop working because of no up-dates !!  

Chuck