Windows 10

As of today i have cleaned over 2,300 computers of Virus and other infections ! Some were over at G4 and a bunch here at BT, some were at my home & even some by remote ! Regardless of where or how it was all free ! My thanks to Jeff (BT) for letting me do work here. Hopefully i will be around to hit 5,000 of them !!

The new W-10 seems to be the least system of MS to become infected i have worked on !! JMO

Chuck

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

More power to you, Chuck. And I consider this one of the biggest endorsements for Windows 10 I've ever heard, coming from a guy like you. I'm still on Windows 7 and hesitant to jump ship, but reading this kind of makes me want to do it. I hope you hit your 5,000 mark!

Edited by Courchesne

Courchesne, welcome to the forum ! Thanks for the accolade ! Regarding Windows 10 you can download it & run it for 10 days & then if you don't like it MS will let you return to your old operating system ! The thing with W7 is that MS is almost ready to abandon it completely that means that there will be no more drivers to replace your old ones if something goes wrong with them. Some of the programs will also stop working because of no up-dates !!  

Chuck

• 3 months later...

Howdy wheeler, welcome to BestTechie Forums !! There is many things that may cause your W10 to be loppy as you called it, i'm assuming you mean choppy !

Does it do this on other sites you visit ?

Does it do this with other browsers ?

How many antivirus do you have running ?

How much memory (ram) do you have ?

Also how fast is your ISP ??

This is just some things that can cause a slow system among other things !!

These might help us figure out why your system is loppy !!!

We can do some scans and try and find why you have this problem !

Thanks

Chuck