Crashing during Gaming (Win7)

Good afternoon!

I'm seeking some assistance as I am completely out of ideas.

Over the past month I've been having an issue with my PC where while gaming I'll crash. I originally believed it was an issue with the GPU, however I then thought it may have been windows.
Today I completely deleted everything and reinstalled windows from scratch. I reinstalled a game I enjoy play (League of Legends) and started a game. 5 Minutes in I crashed.. While it crashed it froze then made some static sounds through my headset before completely shutting off. It then rebooted itself 10 seconds later. At this point I thought I'd try running the game again but this time in extremely low graphics.. Again crashed.

I've done an error report multiple times, before and after reinstalling the OS and it's always the same error. (Crash log) 
Below is a copy of what I get every time without fail! (Program used "WhoCrashed")

On Sat 7/10/2017 5:04:37 PM your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\100717-14710-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: pci.sys (pci+0xCD4B)
Bugcheck code: 0xD1 (0x64, 0xA, 0x1, 0xFFFFF88000E7AD4B)
Error: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\pci.sys
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Plug and Play PCI Enumerator
Bug check description: This indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory at a process IRQL that was too high.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.

~

I'm completely lost on what to do.. Is it my GPU?
I've listed below the general set up I have.

~
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-AB350
Graphics Card: AMD Radeon RX460 2GB
Ram: 2x 4GB RipJaws
Cooler master Power supply: 500W
AMD Ryzen 5 1400 Quad-core Processor 3.20 GHz
Windows 7 Home Premium, 64Bit
Western Digital HDD: 1TB

~

Please any assistance would be greatly appreciated! I'm losing my mind over this, it's so odd. For the first 4 - 5 Months there were not a single issues with the PC then this started out of nowhere.
Thank you so much for taking the time too read this and for the future thank you for any assistance you may supply.

Regards, Wreckless.

• 5 weeks later...