Seems like i read about this a few weeks ago or something like it. They just went back & deleted the file after the transfer was complete or something to that effect !! I don't work a lot with problems of this nature mostly Malware is what i specialize in !!

Hope you get the solution figured out !!

Chuck

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/21/2017 at 7:14 AM, flashh4 said:

Seems like i read about this a few weeks ago or something like it. They just went back & deleted the file after the transfer was complete or something to that effect !! I don't work a lot with problems jason at LSB of this nature mostly Malware is what i specialize in !!

Hope you get the solution figured out !!

Chuck

i am an issue when ever i start a program it triggers my antivirus i tried running a scan also uploaded on virus scan everything seems fine

Edited by aranamor
  • 3 weeks later...

Good Morning hpg3:

to move files is easy, you just have to decide whether you want to copy them and paste them, keeping the originals in place, or cut them and paste them to MOVE them from one folder to another. All you would have to do is:

1.  Hold down control key, and while doing this, LEFT Click on all files that you want to move to the SD Card.

2.  When you have all of these files selected (BLUE HILIGHTED) RIGHT Click in an open area of the screen, and select "cut"  If you do that, you will MOVE the files from one location to another location WITHOUT keeping the original file.

3.  Now, open the drive you want to move the files to in File Explorer, and then select "paste" and then all the files selected will be moved from one drive to another

Hope this helps!

Brian  

• 3 weeks later...

if i may add here is a link to have the move to copy to from the right click, https://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows/add-copy-to-move-to-to-the-windows-explorer-right-click-menu/

the link is there and it adds this feature to your registry. it works with all windows versions