TemplateToaster vs Artisteer: Which Theme Framework One Should Use?

As a WordPress web designer and developer myself, I’ve thoroughly enjoyed working on many client projects using TemplateToaster. I used a Artisteer for about a year before switching to TemplateToaster. When it comes to creating a Themes, however, Artisteer doesn’t really have a great deal features for you to choose from.

How ever i would like to have option on various factors on these two theme builders from those who have had hand on experience using these theme maker programs. 

Thanks

Edited by Emma Page
  • 5 years later...

I think that this is a great tool. It makes sure I don't have to worry about having the perfect theme for my site because the theme builder does it for me. I've used it on several different sites, and it's always worked well. The only thing is that sometimes you have to go in and make changes manually after creating your page, but that's not a big deal. That's Why I rely on architecture PowerPoint templates for my work. It would be nice if they could integrate with other programs like Dreamweaver or FrontPage, so you could use them together as well as separately.