Windows 10 restarting intermitently when attempting to play games

Hi guys

My computer has been doing this for a couple of months but seems to get worse. I have tried to troubleshoot online and seems there can be so many reasons for this that I am lost and wondering if anyone can help me. 

My computer would restart without (bsod) and start up without any metion to the reason as to why and in checking the evewnt viewer the only issue it raises is:

- System

- Provider
      [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power
      [ Guid] {331C3B3A-2005-44C2-AC5E-77220C37D6B4}

EventID 41

Version 5

Level 1

Task 63

Opcode 0

Keywords 0x8000400000000002

- TimeCreated
      [ SystemTime] 2017-05-14T19:30:48.186673200Z

EventRecordID 3709

Correlation

- Execution
      [ ProcessID] 4
      [ ThreadID] 8

Channel System

Computer Aaron-PC

- Security
      [ UserID] S-1-5-18
- EventData
    BugcheckCode 0
    BugcheckParameter1 0x0
    BugcheckParameter2 0x0
    BugcheckParameter3 0x0
    BugcheckParameter4 0x0
    SleepInProgress 0
    PowerButtonTimestamp 0
    BootAppStatus 0
    Checkpoint 0
    ConnectedStandbyInProgress false
    SystemSleepTransitionsToOn 0
    CsEntryScenarioInstanceId 0
    BugcheckInfoFromEFI

true

The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

Can anyone help me as I can not do anything. I have dismantled the desktop, cleaned it out and plugged everything back in multiple times and still the same problem I have reset the windows and re installed everything. and still the same problem.

evertime I try and play a game that requires high graphics or a lot is happening the pc just restarts itself and its not the tempreture as I have checked all the temps.

please help. 

Insufficient power supply for the graphics card you have or incompatible graphics card for the demands of the game.
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/windows-10-critical-event-41-kernel-power/543373ef-ba0c-462c-b54e-39984c95c010
"
This issue may occur because of any software conflict or incompatible / corrupt display or graphic driver "

So if you have not done so, download the latest driver for your card and install it.
If that does not solve it, you may need to consider replacing your video card to play that game.

i have uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers for this graphics card this issue has only been happening over the past couple of months. It worked fine before with no issues with playing high end games the graphics card can run the games I play but when requires extra power (I'm assuming) it just restarts without a blue screen and reboots with no mention of why the restart happened as if I just started it up.

but due to these restarts it was corrupting my data on my hard drive  also corrupted the NTuser data to the point of having to create myself a new account. The graphics card is not incompatible with the games I play as I have played games with higher graphics requirements then most I have now but will happen all the time most the time then some days it will let me play fine  for a few hours then bluer screen a few times.