Sponsored By

Sign in to follow this  
novi

Happy holidays

I wanted to pass on greetings to anyone passing through. Happy holidays to all, and a happy and healthy New Year to everyone.

I'm old school so i say hope everyone had a "Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year " !!

Chuck

Hi ya Pete, good to know you are still out there !

Chuck

Happy New Year Jeff & everyone who visits BT ! Come on people we can make this site great again by posting & participating in threads !!

Chuck

On 1/6/2017 at 10:03 AM, flashh4 said:

Happy New Year Jeff & everyone who visits BT ! Come on people we can make this site great again by posting & participating in threads !!

Chuck

YEAH! WHAT CHUCK SAID! :D

I trust everyone had a wonderful holiday season. Wishing you & yours the very best in 17.;) I also wanted to stop by and say hello to everyone. I do think of this site often. Sorry I don't post much these days, but, I must admit, I am glad this site still exists. Thanks to, Jeff and all responsible parties that keep this site up an running. :)

Stay safe, everyone. Peace out. Shadow.

Hey good to know another long time member is still out there kicking !! Glad you stopped in old friend !

Chuck

It's all been good. Some of the old gang stops in & says Hello from time to time !! I'm here for the duration do cleaning of computers, going on about 17 yrs now total !! 

Chuck