Microsoft has finally announced it will no longer support Internet Explorer 8-9-10 ( as i reported 6 months ago ) !! If you are still using Internet explorer eight, nine, or 10 at this point (Click on help, about to find out what version you have) you should have already upgraded anyway. The current version of Internet Explorer is Version 11. Windows 10 has a new browser called "The Edge" !! It's not a favorite but work-able !!

IN windows 10 you can still use internet explorer. Just do the start / run and type iexplore and hit enter

Should be able to locate it and put a desktop shortcut too (I did, forget how but it was simple).

Of course I was an upgrade from Win 7 not clean install.

Windows 8: Microsoft Ends Support for 3-Year-Old Operating System, so yes it will still run but no updates will be released !! Which means you can use it but some apps/programs in the future may not run !
Microsoft stopped offering security patches for Windows 8 on Tuesday, in favor of version 10 of the operating system. Microsoft also ended support for versions 8, 9 and 10 of Internet Explorer.

Chuck