We lost one of our own (TheTerrorist_75)

I'm very sad to report that I just found out we lost one of our own back in July. TheTerrorist_75 passed away on July 6, 2015. He was a great man and always super helpful and supportive of the BestTechie community. I will miss him. RIP.

Link to the obituary: http://obits.syracuse.com/obituaries/syracuse/obituary.aspx?pid=175253816

July 6, 2015
Donald "Whiskey" VanWie, Jr., 60, of Fulton, passed away on Monday.
A memorial service will be held at the Polish Home, in Fulton, July 18, 1 to 5 p.m.
Please visit traubfh.com for online guestbook. 
Date of Death: July 6, 2015

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good Morning --

I am also saddened by this news.  When I was in Malware Removal Training back in 2007 or so, Don was also working with that.  Because of other commitments He left Training.  I also stayed on until other commitments forced me to give up the training.  Don was a good friend and a hard working kind of guy.  He always seemed to handle any situation with class and style, and as far as I know, never complained about his health issues, and  never missed an opportunity to teach users about life and Technology.  I found Don to be a guy that I trusted and respected because he told it like it was, and always had thoughtful responses, that were informative and useful.

Rest In  Peace Whiskeyman, Your Spirit will always be with us at BT.  Take Care, and I was glad to be able to be a friend to you!

Brian

On ‎1‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 1:00 PM, novi said:

have not stopped in lately. RIP TT. He was good people.

Novi: 

I have not stopped in for a long spell either - This news is sad, and Don WAS a good guy to all of us!!

Brian

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...