Spam posters

This topic is for you SPAMMERS. You will be banned from any posting so STOP now and your topic will be deleted also !

There has been a lot of SPAM posting lately & i for one will Ban you & Remove your post fast ! So take that junk somewhere else not here !!

Chuck

Those are scripts written by the orginators of the spam. Most are from third world coutries. Most of the IP addresses are from CloudFlare servers. I have been dealing with this crap since I became an admin. Right now I am doing proper bans on these spambots in the AdminCP.

Those are scripts written by the orginators of the spam. Most are from third world coutries. Most of the IP addresses are from CloudFlare servers. I have been dealing with this crap since I became an admin. Right now I am doing proper bans on these spambots in the AdminCP.

Most of them at g4 came from India and China 

• 2 weeks later...

Flag them as spam accounts. Posting privileges should be removed when this is done. Also move them to the trash bin so I can review who they are and properly ban them in the admin cp. I have been super busy the past few weeks so I only log in every 7 days or so. Bad enough taking care of my medical issues, but my step-father got careless and leaned over in his desk chair that has wheels to pick up a feather and took a face flop. His bad landing twisted his leg and snapped the tibia. Now I have to pick him up at the rehabilitation center where they placed him and drive him to dialysis then wait for 5 hours to bring him back, a 107 mile round trip. His days are my days off from dialysis. My dialysis center is only 12 miles from our house and 1 mile from the rehab center, but I can't change his mind about changing centers. One stubborn PITA. 

• 9 years later...