LTD7904 Video System Problem

I work as the Operations Manager for my friend's Church's Thrift Store.  They have given us use of their network to allow us to complete any internet related tasks.  They have an LTD7904 Video System that they use to monitor activities in the church.  They set it up so that we can use IE to connect to this system to remotely monitor the cameras.

The PROBLEM:  The system ONLY wants to work with Internet Explorer 8!  Any attempt to use anything higher then that will result in the site coming up, but when you click LOGIN, the system looks like it is doing something, then it will CRASH and Say that the IE has a problem and needs to close.  If I use firefox, the site will not even show anything on the screen.

I have tried compatibility mode in IE 11 to no avail, and have added the site to the Intranet Zone, but it cant work, and will still crash - I am not sure why this is an issue, and I am not even sure if there is a way to tell IE versions higher then 8 to act like 8, and with the newer browsers coming out, it will almost be a certainty that IE 8 is depreciated, and I am not sure if there is a way to allow this system to RUN in the newer versions of IE.

I have even tried Google Chrome, and It just says that it is unavailable.

Any help here would be appreciated!

Brian

post-624-0-69489100-1403883066_thumb.jpg

post-624-0-33011700-1403883082_thumb.jpg

• 2 years later...

BUMP  SPYGEEKS.com

(found out sometime this summer that this camera system is officially dead - It will be replaced at some point -  UPDATED 12/7/16 ~Brian)

Edited by baker7