Slow Start Up...HELP!

I am a photographer and I need help cleaning up my computer, for some reason the start up process on my computer has become very slow, and dragging. I need help cleaning up my computer without losing any files I have or editing software as I use it for my job :) Thank you Cindi

Cindi, Howdy and welcome to BestTechie !!!  You can run these as your time permits you to !! You can PM me if you need to ! These programs are all free so always download the free edition !

My name is flashh4 (Chuck) and i will be assisting you with the cleaning of your computer.

If you don't understand something, please don't hesitate to ask for clarification before proceeding !!! You can PM me if you need to !!
Do Not Remove anything or run any tools/programs until advised to do so !

Perform all actions in the order given.

Please stay with us until we give you the "All Clean Speech"! Just because the problem has stopped it may still need some clean-up !  

Please note that all instructions given are customized for this computer only, the tools used may cause damage if used on a computer with different infections.  

If you think you have similar problems, please post a log in the Malware Removal forum and wait for help.  

===================================

AdwCleaner

Please download  adwcleaner by Xplode onto your desktop..
   * Close all open programs and internet browsers.
   * Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
   *  Click on Delete button.
   *  A logfile will automatically open after the scan has finished.
   *  Please post the contents of that logfile with your next reply.
   *  You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[s1].txt. as well.

NEXT

thisisujrt.gif Please download Junkware Removal Tool and save to your desk top.

Shut down your protection software now to avoid potential conflicts.

* Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8; instead of double-clicking, right-mouse click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator".
    * The tool will open and start scanning your system.
    * Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
    * On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
    * Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next reply !

Re-Boot your computer now !!

NEXT

MALWAREBYTES with Pics:

Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware to your desktop.

* Double-click  mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
    * At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to  Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and  Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click  Finish.
    * If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
    * Once the program has loaded, select  Perform quick scan, then click Scan.

mbam-1.jpg

When the scan is complete, click  OK, then  Show Results to view the results.

scan-finished.jpg

*  Then click  Remove Selected .
    * When completed, a log will open in Notepad. Please save it to a convenient location and post the results.
    * Note: If you receive a notice that some of the items couldn't be removed, that they have been added to the delete on reboot list, please reboot.

Please don't attach the scans / logs, use "copy/paste".

NEXT

Download OldTimer to your desk top !
Links: http://oldtimer.geekstogo.com/OTL.com http://oldtimer.geekstogo.com/OTL.scr  

If you already have a copy of OTL delete it and use this version.  (Note: If you are running on Vista, right-click on the file and choose Run As Administrator).

* Double click OTL.exe to launch the program.
* Check the following.

o Scan all users.
o Standard Output. o Lop check.
o Purity check. oExtra Registry > Use SafeList  

* Under Extra Registry section, select Use SafeList
* Click the Run Scan button and wait for the scan to finish (usually about 10-15 mins).
* When finished it will produce two logs.

o OTL.txt (open on your desktop).
o Extras.txt (minimised in your taskbar) The Extras.txt file will only appear the very first time you run OTL.

* Please post me both logs. This may have to be broken into more than one post !   

Post Next:
1. AdwCleaner log
2. Junkware Removal Tool log
3. Malwarebytes Log
4. OTL.txt and Extras.txt (if a Extras.txt is produced)

Thanks
Chuck