Need help with cleaning and/or infection.

My computer is running slowly and I am needing to double click everything for everything to work. (This is not normal). Also I get a popup in the lower left corner that says....Virus Alert Click to see how to remove Worm:MSIL/Necast.D

This started popping up around December. And since then, my computer has been slow and acting "funny".

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howdy and welcome to BestTechie !!! My name is flashh4 (Chuck) and i will be assisting you with the cleaning of your computer.

If you don't understand something, please don't hesitate to ask for clarification before proceeding !!! You can PM me if you need to !!

So Do Not Remove anything or run any tools/programs until advised to do so !

Please stay with us until we give you the "All Clean Speech"! Just because the problem has stopped it may still need some clean-up !

Please note that all instructions given are customized for this computer only, the tools used may cause damage if used on

a computer with different infections. If you think you have similar problems, please post a log in the Malware Removal forum and wait for help.

I will be right back with some programs to fix your computer. We will get it fixed like new again !

Thanks

Chuck

Howdy and welcome to BestTechie !!! My name is flashh4 (Chuck) and i will be assisting you with the cleaning of your computer.

If you don't understand something, please don't hesitate to ask for clarification before proceeding !!! You can PM me if you need to !!

So Do Not Remove anything or run any tools/programs until advised to do so !

Please stay with us until we give you the "All Clean Speech"! Just because the problem has stopped it may still need some clean-up !

Please note that all instructions given are customized for this computer only, the tools used may cause damage if used on

a computer with different infections. If you think you have similar problems, please post a log in the Malware Removal forum and wait for help.

I will be right back with some programs to fix your computer. We will get it fixed like new again !

Thanks

Chuck

Thank you.

Hi guera, lets see whats going on !

Important! Please do not perform any fix options offered in aswMBR !

* Download aswMBR.exe from here and save it to your Desktop.

* Double click the aswMBR icon to run it.

* Click the Scan button to start scan.

* If you are asked to update the Avast Virus database please allow it to do so.

* When it finishes, press the Save Log button, save the logfile to your desktop and post its contents in your next reply.

aswmbrscan.jpg

I'd like the contents of aswMBR.txt in your next reply, if you'd be so kind.

NEXT

MALWAREBYTES with Pics:

Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware to your desktop.

* Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.

* At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.

* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.

* Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan.

mbam-1.jpg

When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.

scan-finished.jpg

* Then click Remove Selected .

* When completed, a log will open in Notepad. Please save it to a convenient location and post the results.

* Note: If you receive a notice that some of the items couldn't be removed, that they have been added to the delete on reboot list, please reboot.

Also please describe how your computer behaves at the moment.

Please don't attach the scans / logs, use "copy/paste".

NEXT

thisisujrt.gif Please download Junkware Removal Tool and save to your desk top.

Shut down your protection software now to avoid potential conflicts.

* Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8; instead of double-clicking, right-mouse click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator".

* The tool will open and start scanning your system.

* Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.

* On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.

* Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next reply !

Re-Boot your computer now !!

So i will need the logs from these tools/programs !! These are absolutely safe & will not reveal any important info !!

Chuck

I have to leave for an hour but will be back to read the results & we can go from there !!

We work at your pace & time !

Thanks

Chuck

Hey, just wanted to inform you that all these tools/programs are free also so don't be tricked into buying any of them unless you feel you need them !! Also watch for any program wanting to install tool bars, no you don't need them !!

Outside mowing my yard, be in to check on you !!

Hey, just wanted to inform you that all these tools/programs are free also so don't be tricked into buying any of them unless you feel you need them !! Also watch for any program wanting to install tool bars, no you don't need them !!

Outside mowing my yard, be in to check on you !!

Thank you. The first part is complete, starting the next part.

Some of these tools take a while depending on how fast your computer is & how much they are finding !! So don't get discouraged, just hang in there until i give you the "All Clean".

Chuck

Some of these tools take a while depending on how fast your computer is & how much they are finding !! So don't get discouraged, just hang in there until i give you the "All Clean".

Chuck

Will do. ; )

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.75.0.1300

www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: v2013.05.16.06

Windows Vista Service Pack 2 x64 NTFS

Internet Explorer 9.0.8112.16421

guerajasso :: GUERAJASSO-PC [administrator]

5/16/2013 10:50:59 AM

MBAM-log-2013-05-16 (11-19-09).txt

Scan type: Quick scan

Scan options enabled: Memory | Startup | Registry | File System | Heuristics/Extra | Heuristics/Shuriken | PUP | PUM

Scan options disabled: P2P

Objects scanned: 230080

Time elapsed: 23 minute(s), 55 second(s)

Memory Processes Detected: 0

(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Detected: 0

Registry Keys Detected: 0

Registry Values Detected: 1

HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run|Windows Update Server (Backdoor.IRCBot) -> Data: C:\Users\guerajasso\1os0ieiryvktk-10083.exe -> No action taken.

Registry Data Items Detected: 1

HKCR\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes|URL (Hijack.SearchPage) -> Bad: (http://findgala.com/?&uid=302&q={searchTerms}) Good: (http://www.google.com/search?q={searchTerms}&rls=com.microsoft:{language}&ie={inputEncoding}&oe={outputEncoding}&startIndex={startIndex?}&startPage={startPage}) -> No action taken.

Folders Detected: 0

Files Detected: 1

C:\Users\guerajasso\1os0ieiryvktk-10083.exe (Backdoor.IRCBot) -> No action taken.

(end)

This was the nest report. I just restarted my computer. It seems to have done wonders already. My computer didn't take very long to restart. ; ) I am continuing on with the next process now.

Chuck

Will do. ; )

www.malwarebytes.org

Scan options enabled: Memory | Startup | Registry | File System | Heuristics/Extra | Heuristics/Shuriken | PUP | PUM

HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run|Windows Update Server (Backdoor.IRCBot) -> Data: C:\Users\guerajasso\1os0ieiryvktk-10083.exe -> No action taken.

HKCR\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes|URL (Hijack.SearchPage) -> Bad: (http://findgala.com/?&uid=302&q={searchTerms}) Good: (http://www.google.com/search?q={searchTerms}&rls=com.microsoft:{language}&ie={inputEncoding}&oe={outputEncoding}&startIndex={startIndex?}&startPage={startPage}) -> No action taken.

C:\Users\guerajasso\1os0ieiryvktk-10083.exe (Backdoor.IRCBot) -> No action taken.

(end)

This was the nest report. I just restarted my computer. It seems to have done wonders already. My computer didn't take very long to restart. ; ) I am continuing on with the next process now.

This is the last scan.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Junkware Removal Tool (JRT) by Thisisu

Version: 4.9.4 (05.06.2013:1)

Ran by guerajasso on Thu 05/16/2013 at 11:39:39.12

~~~ Services

~~~ Registry Values

Successfully deleted: [Registry Value] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\\apnupdater

Successfully deleted: [Registry Value] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\\{D4027C7F-154A-4066-A1AD-4243D8127440}

~~~ Registry Keys

Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\conduit

Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\softonic

Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AppDataLow\Software\conduit

Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AppDataLow\toolbar

Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\appid\genericasktoolbar.dll

Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\genericasktoolbar.toolbarwnd

Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\genericasktoolbar.toolbarwnd.1

Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\installer\products\a28b4d68debaa244eb686953b7074fef

Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\classes\Toolbar.CT2189699

Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670}

Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{00000000-6E41-4FD3-8538-502F5495E5FC}

Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{D4027C7F-154A-4066-A1AD-4243D8127440}

Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{D4027C7F-154A-4066-A1AD-4243D8127440}

Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] "hkey_current_user\software\apn"

Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] "hkey_current_user\software\appdatalow\software\asktoolbar"

Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] "hkey_current_user\software\ask.com"

Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] "hkey_local_machine\software\apn"

Successfully deleted: [Registry Key] "hkey_local_machine\software\asktoolbar"

~~~ Files

~~~ Folders

Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\ProgramData\iwin"

Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\ProgramData\trymedia"

Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\ProgramData\wecarereminder"

Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Users\guerajasso\AppData\Roaming\big fish games"

Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Users\guerajasso\AppData\Roaming\iwin"

Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Users\guerajasso\appdata\local\conduit"

Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Users\guerajasso\appdata\locallow\conduit"

Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Users\guerajasso\appdata\locallow\conduitengine"

Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Program Files (x86)\bsaving"

Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Program Files (x86)\conduit"

Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Program Files (x86)\conduitengine"

Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Program Files (x86)\gamesbar"

Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Program Files (x86)\startnow toolbar"

Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Users\guerajasso\appdata\locallow\asktoolbar"

Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Program Files (x86)\ask.com"

Successfully deleted: [Folder] "C:\Windows\installer\{86d4b82a-abed-442a-be86-96357b70f4fe}"

~~~ Event Viewer Logs were cleared

Scan was completed on Thu 05/16/2013 at 11:52:15.64

End of JRT log

I have restarted my computer and it seems to be a lot quicker and I have not seen that box pop up saying anything about the WormMSIL/Necast.D. ; )

guera, we need to run Malwarebytes again, this time make sure Remove Selected is checked as in my instructions above, please. it will remove the bad it found in the log above !!

Post that new Malwarebytes log for me !! Also i need the Junkware log please !! Thanks for that Junk log !

Thanks

Chuck

guera, we need to run Malwarebytes again, this time make sure Remove Selected is checked as in my instructions above, please. it will remove the bad it found in the log above !!

Post that new Malwarebytes log for me !! Also i need the Junkware log please !! Thanks for that Junk log !

Thanks

Chuck

Okay. I am running the Malwarebytes again now.

Thanks

Chuck

www.malwarebytes.org

(end)

guera, good job following my instructions. Go ahead & post the new Malwarebytes log !!

We have cleaned a lot but i want to deep clean it so it runs like new !!

This next tool/program will take a while so get a sandwich or coffee while it's running !!

Download OldTimer to your desk top !

Links:

http://oldtimer.geekstogo.com/OTL.com

http://oldtimer.geekstogo.com/OTL.scr

If you already have a copy of OTL delete it and use this version. (Note: If you are running on Vista, right-click on the file and choose Run As Administrator).

* Double click OTL.exe to launch the program.

* Check the following.

o Scan all users.

o Standard Output. o Lop check.

o Purity check. oExtra Registry > Use SafeList

* Under Extra Registry section, select Use SafeList

* Click the Run Scan button and wait for the scan to finish (usually about 10-15 mins).

* When finished it will produce two logs.

o OTL.txt (open on your desktop).

o Extras.txt (minimised in your taskbar) The Extras.txt file will only appear the very first time you run OTL.

* Please post me both logs. This may have to be broken into more than one post !

Thanks

Chuck

guera, it's still showing "no action taken" that means you did not select the "remove" again !!

These will be removed when you select the "remove selected"

HKCR\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes|URL (Hijack.SearchPage) -> Bad: (http://findgala.com/...q={searchTerms}) Good: (http://www.google.co...age={startPage}) -> No action taken.

Thanks

Chuck

www.malwarebytes.org

(end)

Okay. I just completed the task. I had a box pop up upon restart this time......Intel® PROSet/Wireless Event Log Service stopped working and wa closed. A problem caused the application to stop working correctly. And the one stating Virus Alert Click to see how to remove Worm:MSIL/Necast.D has poped up again also.

guera, it's still showing "no action taken" that means you did not select the "remove" again !!

These will be removed when you select the "remove selected"

HKCR\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes|URL (Hijack.SearchPage) -> Bad: (http://findgala.com/...q={searchTerms}) Good: (http://www.google.co...age={startPage}) -> No action taken.

After this OTC scan, I will run the previous one again. I did press rempve selected. This first time, I might have forgotten, but this last time... I did press it. I wil run again and press remove selected again. I hope it works this time.

guera,go ahead & post the logs. I have to leave for the rest of the day but we will continue this in the morning ! You are not showing any infections yet but i want to make sure everything is good !

Worm:MSIL/Necast.D has been renamed to TrojanDownloader:Win32/Delf.PG.

That infection, if actually present is what is knows as a Backdoor Trojan we will search & see if it does exist !!

Thanks

Chuck

It should be running faster already, what antivirus are you running ??

guera, good job following my instructions. Go ahead & post the new Malwarebytes log !!

We have cleaned a lot but i want to deep clean it so it runs like new !!

This next tool/program will take a while so get a sandwich or coffee while it's running !!

Download OldTimer to your desk top !

Links:

http://oldtimer.geekstogo.com/OTL.com

http://oldtimer.geekstogo.com/OTL.scr

If you already have a copy of OTL delete it and use this version. (Note: If you are running on Vista, right-click on the file and choose Run As Administrator).

* Double click OTL.exe to launch the program.

* Check the following.

o Scan all users.

o Standard Output. o Lop check.

o Purity check. oExtra Registry > Use SafeList

* Under Extra Registry section, select Use SafeList

* Click the Run Scan button and wait for the scan to finish (usually about 10-15 mins).

* When finished it will produce two logs.

o OTL.txt (open on your desktop).

o Extras.txt (minimised in your taskbar) The Extras.txt file will only appear the very first time you run OTL.

* Please post me both logs. This may have to be broken into more than one post !

Thanks

Chuck

Internet Explorer (Version = 9.0.8112.16421)

Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

3.99 Gb Total Physical Memory | 2.28 Gb Available Physical Memory | 57.20% Memory free

8.17 Gb Paging File | 5.82 Gb Available in Paging File | 71.18% Paging File free

Paging file location(s): ?:\pagefile.sys [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\Windows | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files (x86)

Drive C: | 283.01 Gb Total Space | 193.82 Gb Free Space | 68.48% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS

Drive D: | 298.09 Gb Total Space | 297.99 Gb Free Space | 99.97% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS

Drive E: | 15.00 Gb Total Space | 6.75 Gb Free Space | 44.98% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS

Computer Name: GUERAJASSO-PC | User Name: guerajasso | Logged in as Administrator.

Boot Mode: Normal | Scan Mode: All users | Include 64bit Scans

Company Name Whitelist: Off | Skip Microsoft Files: Off | No Company Name Whitelist: On | File Age = 30 Days

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - [2013/05/16 13:20:46 | 000,602,112 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\guerajasso\Desktop\OTL.com

PRC - [2013/05/14 12:55:49 | 000,813,448 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Incorporated) -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil32_11_7_700_202_ActiveX.exe

PRC - [2013/05/11 09:52:33 | 000,216,968 | ---- | M] (Google Inc.) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.21.145\GoogleCrashHandler.exe

PRC - [2013/02/25 17:52:42 | 000,528,192 | ---- | M] (IObit) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 6\ASCService.exe

PRC - [2013/02/13 10:18:54 | 002,115,416 | ---- | M] (Trusteer Ltd.) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Trusteer\Rapport\bin\RapportService.exe

PRC - [2013/02/13 10:18:54 | 001,124,184 | ---- | M] (Trusteer Ltd.) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Trusteer\Rapport\bin\RapportMgmtService.exe

PRC - [2011/04/26 14:23:02 | 000,223,088 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Motorola\MotoHelper\MotoHelperService.exe

PRC - [2011/04/26 14:22:44 | 000,681,840 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Motorola\MotoHelper\MotoHelperAgent.exe

PRC - [2009/11/13 17:15:00 | 001,807,600 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Online\DataSafeOnline.exe

PRC - [2009/07/16 10:00:00 | 000,410,864 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\Components\scheduler\STService.exe

PRC - [2009/07/16 09:59:00 | 000,648,432 | ---- | M] (SoftThinks) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\SftService.exe

PRC - [2009/05/21 07:59:14 | 001,025,264 | ---- | M] (SupportSoft, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Support Center\gs_agent\dsc.exe

PRC - [2009/05/21 07:59:08 | 000,206,064 | ---- | M] (SupportSoft, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtsvc.exe

PRC - [2009/05/21 07:59:08 | 000,206,064 | ---- | M] (SupportSoft, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe

PRC - [2009/02/04 20:26:38 | 000,128,232 | ---- | M] (CyberLink Corp.) -- C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD DX\PDVDDXSrv.exe

PRC - [2009/01/09 12:49:08 | 000,405,639 | ---- | M] (Creative Technology Ltd) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Webcam\Dell Webcam Central\WebcamDell2.exe

PRC - [2008/12/18 13:05:28 | 000,155,648 | ---- | M] (Stardock Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Dell\DellDock\DockLogin.exe

========== Modules (No Company Name) ==========

MOD - [2013/05/15 15:35:13 | 000,971,264 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Configuration\3da65115bf9debbf564861f6b123a2e4\System.Configuration.ni.dll

MOD - [2013/05/15 15:04:16 | 012,433,920 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Windows.Forms\e9ea3e70247b4aa4a8b260426db3aa6b\System.Windows.Forms.ni.dll

MOD - [2013/02/18 08:48:21 | 001,840,640 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Web.Services\d186bf251ae14af93b3a943d472ee9f5\System.Web.Services.ni.dll

MOD - [2013/01/09 21:56:12 | 005,450,752 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Xml\b757806657fa5db2b1ed1a89b026b463\System.Xml.ni.dll

MOD - [2013/01/09 21:55:39 | 001,593,856 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Drawing\78157a494dc9a7e52be8840decfcd9cc\System.Drawing.ni.dll

MOD - [2013/01/09 21:54:19 | 007,977,984 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System\cc149d08e75f8c53cd28ac926b38c370\System.ni.dll

MOD - [2013/01/09 21:54:08 | 011,492,352 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\mscorlib\2227d1559f87943255069398608d5c56\mscorlib.ni.dll

MOD - [2012/11/03 17:32:46 | 000,557,368 | ---- | M] () -- C:\ProgramData\Trusteer\Rapport\store\exts\RapportMS\46125\RapportMS.dll

MOD - [2012/06/27 15:09:06 | 000,557,056 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Trusteer\Rapport\bin\js32.dll

MOD - [2011/04/26 14:22:44 | 000,681,840 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Motorola\MotoHelper\MotoHelperAgent.exe

MOD - [2009/11/13 17:15:00 | 001,807,600 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Online\DataSafeOnline.exe

MOD - [2009/11/13 17:15:00 | 000,275,696 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Online\SdbShared.dll

MOD - [2009/11/13 17:15:00 | 000,152,816 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Online\SdbShared.XmlSerializers.dll

MOD - [2009/11/13 17:15:00 | 000,095,472 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Online\SdbUI.dll

MOD - [2009/11/13 17:15:00 | 000,017,648 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Online\CppUtils.dll

MOD - [2009/07/16 10:00:00 | 000,410,864 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\Components\scheduler\STService.exe

MOD - [2009/07/16 09:59:00 | 000,234,736 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\STFiles.dll

MOD - [2009/07/16 09:59:00 | 000,128,240 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\STLog.dll

MOD - [2009/07/16 09:59:00 | 000,121,072 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\STNLS.dll

MOD - [2009/07/16 09:59:00 | 000,111,856 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\STPE.dll

MOD - [2009/07/16 09:59:00 | 000,079,088 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\zlib1.dll

MOD - [2009/07/16 09:59:00 | 000,074,992 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\STRegistry.dll

MOD - [2009/07/16 09:58:00 | 001,123,568 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\libxml2.dll

MOD - [2009/07/16 09:58:00 | 000,115,952 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\PSTVdsDisk.dll

MOD - [2009/04/09 15:29:00 | 000,058,608 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Online\BalloonWindow.dll

========== Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV:64bit: - [2013/02/19 14:56:14 | 000,182,752 | ---- | M] (McAfee, Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\mfevtps.exe -- (mfevtp)

SRV:64bit: - [2013/02/19 14:53:32 | 000,218,760 | ---- | M] () [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\SystemCore\\mfefire.exe -- (mfefire)

SRV:64bit: - [2013/02/19 14:51:54 | 000,241,456 | ---- | M] () [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\SystemCore\\mcshield.exe -- (McShield)

SRV:64bit: - [2013/01/27 12:34:32 | 000,379,360 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Client\NisSrv.exe -- (NisSrv)

SRV:64bit: - [2013/01/27 12:34:32 | 000,022,056 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Client\MsMpEng.exe -- (MsMpSvc)

SRV:64bit: - [2012/11/16 22:10:22 | 000,383,608 | ---- | M] (McAfee, Inc.) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan\mcods.exe -- (McODS)

SRV:64bit: - [2012/08/31 13:20:06 | 000,201,304 | ---- | M] (McAfee, Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe -- (McProxy)

SRV:64bit: - [2012/08/31 13:20:06 | 000,201,304 | ---- | M] (McAfee, Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe -- (McNASvc)

SRV:64bit: - [2012/08/31 13:20:06 | 000,201,304 | ---- | M] (McAfee, Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe -- (McNaiAnn)

SRV:64bit: - [2012/08/31 13:20:06 | 000,201,304 | ---- | M] (McAfee, Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe -- (mcmscsvc)

SRV:64bit: - [2012/08/31 13:20:06 | 000,201,304 | ---- | M] (McAfee, Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe -- (McMPFSvc)

SRV:64bit: - [2012/08/31 13:20:06 | 000,201,304 | ---- | M] (McAfee, Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe -- (McAfee SiteAdvisor Service)

SRV:64bit: - [2009/05/06 00:28:34 | 000,948,736 | ---- | M] (ATI Technologies Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\Ati2evxx.exe -- (Ati External Event Utility)

SRV:64bit: - [2009/03/30 06:25:18 | 000,268,288 | ---- | M] (IDT, Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DriverStore\FileRepository\stwrt64.inf_15f4e438\STacSV64.exe -- (STacSV)

SRV:64bit: - [2009/03/30 06:24:46 | 000,089,600 | ---- | M] (Andrea Electronics Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DriverStore\FileRepository\stwrt64.inf_15f4e438\AESTSr64.exe -- (AESTFilters)

SRV:64bit: - [2008/12/18 13:05:28 | 000,155,648 | ---- | M] (Stardock Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Dell\DellDock\DockLogin.exe -- (DockLoginService)

SRV:64bit: - [2008/12/11 17:33:20 | 000,399,872 | ---- | M] (Red Bend Ltd.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Intel\WiMAX\Bin\DMAgent.exe -- (DMAgent)

SRV:64bit: - [2008/12/11 17:32:52 | 003,551,744 | ---- | M] (Intel® Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Intel\WiMAX\Bin\AppSrv.exe -- (WiMAXAppSrv)

SRV:64bit: - [2008/10/16 17:05:00 | 001,449,984 | ---- | M] (Intel® Corporation) [Auto | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Intel\WiFi\bin\EvtEng.exe -- (EvtEng)

SRV:64bit: - [2008/10/16 16:27:20 | 000,826,368 | ---- | M] (Intel® Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\WirelessCommon\RegSrvc.exe -- (RegSrvc)

SRV:64bit: - [2008/01/20 20:50:23 | 000,195,584 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\appmgmts.dll -- (AppMgmt)

SRV:64bit: - [2008/01/20 20:46:39 | 000,383,544 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MpSvc.dll -- (WinDefend)

SRV:64bit: - [2007/03/09 16:51:12 | 000,567,280 | ---- | M] ( ) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\dlbfcoms.exe -- (dlbf_device)

SRV - [2013/05/14 12:55:53 | 000,256,904 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Incorporated) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\FlashPlayerUpdateService.exe -- (AdobeFlashPlayerUpdateSvc)

SRV - [2013/02/25 17:52:42 | 000,528,192 | ---- | M] (IObit) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 6\ASCService.exe -- (AdvancedSystemCareService6)

SRV - [2013/02/13 10:18:54 | 001,124,184 | ---- | M] (Trusteer Ltd.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Trusteer\Rapport\bin\RapportMgmtService.exe -- (RapportMgmtService)

SRV - [2011/04/26 14:23:02 | 000,223,088 | ---- | M] () [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Motorola\MotoHelper\MotoHelperService.exe -- (MotoHelper)

SRV - [2010/03/18 13:16:28 | 000,130,384 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe -- (clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_32)

SRV - [2009/09/18 18:44:43 | 000,016,680 | ---- | M] (Citrix Online, a division of Citrix Systems, Inc.) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist\514\g2aservice.exe -- (GoToAssist)

SRV - [2009/07/16 09:59:00 | 000,648,432 | ---- | M] (SoftThinks) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\SftService.exe -- (SftService)

SRV - [2009/05/21 07:59:08 | 000,206,064 | ---- | M] (SupportSoft, Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtsvc.exe -- (sprtsvc_DellSupportCenter)

SRV - [2009/03/29 22:42:14 | 000,066,368 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe -- (clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_32)

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV:64bit: - [2013/02/19 14:59:06 | 000,070,112 | ---- | M] (McAfee, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\cfwids.sys -- (cfwids)

DRV:64bit: - [2013/02/19 14:56:26 | 000,340,216 | ---- | M] (McAfee, Inc.) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\mfewfpk.sys -- (mfewfpk)

DRV:64bit: - [2013/02/19 14:55:14 | 000,106,552 | ---- | M] (McAfee, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\mferkdet.sys -- (mferkdet)

DRV:64bit: - [2013/02/19 14:54:32 | 000,771,536 | ---- | M] (McAfee, Inc.) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\mfehidk.sys -- (mfehidk)

DRV:64bit: - [2013/02/19 14:53:42 | 000,515,968 | ---- | M] (McAfee, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\mfefirek.sys -- (mfefirek)

DRV:64bit: - [2013/02/19 14:53:02 | 000,309,840 | ---- | M] (McAfee, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\mfeavfk.sys -- (mfeavfk)

DRV:64bit: - [2013/02/19 14:52:44 | 000,179,280 | ---- | M] (McAfee, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\mfeapfk.sys -- (mfeapfk)

DRV:64bit: - [2013/02/13 10:19:12 | 000,236,248 | ---- | M] (Trusteer Ltd.) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\Drivers\RapportKE64.sys -- (RapportKE64)

DRV:64bit: - [2013/01/20 16:59:04 | 000,130,008 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DRIVERS\NisDrvWFP.sys -- (NisDrv)

DRV:64bit: - [2012/04/20 16:40:58 | 000,196,440 | ---- | M] (McAfee, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\HipShieldK.sys -- (HipShieldK)

DRV:64bit: - [2012/02/29 07:52:46 | 000,016,384 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Recognizer | System | Unknown] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\fs_rec.sys -- (Fs_Rec)

DRV:64bit: - [2011/05/15 09:45:04 | 000,015,672 | ---- | M] () [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DRIVERS\SWDUMon.sys -- (SWDUMon)

DRV:64bit: - [2011/04/04 14:55:54 | 000,021,504 | ---- | M] (Motorola) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DRIVERS\motccgp.sys -- (motccgp)

DRV:64bit: - [2011/03/31 14:53:40 | 000,030,208 | ---- | M] (Motorola) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DRIVERS\motmodem.sys -- (motmodem)

DRV:64bit: - [2010/08/27 12:08:14 | 000,034,152 | ---- | M] (GEAR Software Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DRIVERS\GEARAspiWDM.sys -- (GEARAspiWDM)

DRV:64bit: - [2010/04/01 14:44:06 | 000,026,624 | ---- | M] (Motorola) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DRIVERS\Motousbnet.sys -- (Motousbnet)

DRV:64bit: - [2010/03/08 13:08:36 | 000,121,800 | ---- | M] (QUALCOMM Incorporated) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DRIVERS\HtcVComV64.sys -- (HtcVCom32)

DRV:64bit: - [2010/03/08 13:03:54 | 000,121,800 | ---- | M] (QUALCOMM Incorporated) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DRIVERS\HtcUsbMdmV64.sys -- (HtcUsbMdmV64)

DRV:64bit: - [2010/03/08 11:03:36 | 000,067,104 | ---- | M] (ITE Tech. Inc. ) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DRIVERS\itecir.sys -- (itecir)

DRV:64bit: - [2010/01/25 19:57:54 | 000,010,240 | ---- | M] (Motorola Inc) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DRIVERS\motusbdevice.sys -- (motusbdevice)

DRV:64bit: - [2009/09/30 18:51:42 | 000,046,592 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DRIVERS\wpdusb.sys -- (WpdUsb)

DRV:64bit: - [2009/05/28 23:52:36 | 005,437,952 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DRIVERS\NETw5v64.sys -- (NETw5v64)

DRV:64bit: - [2009/05/06 00:28:38 | 005,263,872 | ---- | M] (ATI Technologies Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys -- (R300)

DRV:64bit: - [2009/05/06 00:28:38 | 005,263,872 | ---- | M] (ATI Technologies Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys -- (atikmdag)

DRV:64bit: - [2009/04/27 01:05:56 | 000,230,960 | ---- | M] (Alps Electric Co., Ltd.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DRIVERS\Apfiltr.sys -- (ApfiltrService)

DRV:64bit: - [2009/04/10 23:03:32 | 000,111,104 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DRIVERS\sdbus.sys -- (sdbus)

DRV:64bit: - [2009/03/30 06:25:34 | 000,477,696 | ---- | M] (IDT, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DRIVERS\stwrt64.sys -- (STHDA)

DRV:64bit: - [2009/03/08 17:06:00 | 000,319,840 | ---- | M] (Creative Technology Ltd.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DRIVERS\OA001Vid.sys -- (OA001Vid)

DRV:64bit: - [2009/03/06 07:33:58 | 000,159,840 | ---- | M] (Creative Technology Ltd.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DRIVERS\OA001Ufd.sys -- (OA001Ufd)

DRV:64bit: - [2009/02/23 04:34:02 | 000,060,416 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\Drivers\bpusb.sys -- (bpusb)

DRV:64bit: - [2009/01/29 17:18:12 | 000,009,216 | ---- | M] (Motorola) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DRIVERS\motccgpfl.sys -- (motccgpfl)

DRV:64bit: - [2009/01/29 17:11:38 | 000,006,144 | ---- | M] (Motorola Inc) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DRIVERS\motfilt.sys -- (BTCFilterService)

DRV:64bit: - [2009/01/09 16:02:08 | 000,031,744 | ---- | M] (Research in Motion Ltd) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DRIVERS\RimSerial_AMD64.sys -- (RimVSerPort)

DRV:64bit: - [2008/12/30 20:00:22 | 000,172,032 | ---- | M] (Creative Technology Ltd.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DRIVERS\CtClsFlt.sys -- (CtClsFlt)

DRV:64bit: - [2008/12/01 10:35:32 | 000,028,160 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DRIVERS\bpprot.sys -- (BPPROT)

DRV:64bit: - [2008/12/01 10:35:28 | 000,163,328 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DRIVERS\bpmp.sys -- (bpmp)

DRV:64bit: - [2008/12/01 10:35:20 | 000,037,376 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DRIVERS\bpenum.sys -- (bpenum)

DRV:64bit: - [2008/07/17 04:59:12 | 000,057,856 | ---- | M] (REDC) [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DRIVERS\rixdpx64.sys -- (rismxdp)

DRV:64bit: - [2008/07/17 04:59:10 | 000,062,976 | ---- | M] (REDC) [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DRIVERS\rimmpx64.sys -- (rimmptsk)

DRV:64bit: - [2008/07/17 04:59:08 | 000,055,296 | ---- | M] (REDC) [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DRIVERS\rimspx64.sys -- (rimsptsk)

DRV:64bit: - [2008/07/16 05:50:42 | 000,239,104 | ---- | M] (Broadcom Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DRIVERS\k57nd60a.sys -- (k57nd60a)

DRV:64bit: - [2008/04/16 15:49:34 | 000,028,416 | ---- | M] (Research In Motion Limited) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\Drivers\RimUsb_AMD64.sys -- (RimUsb)

DRV:64bit: - [2008/01/20 20:48:54 | 000,011,264 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\Drivers\RootMdm.sys -- (ROOTMODEM)

DRV:64bit: - [2008/01/20 20:46:02 | 000,317,952 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DRIVERS\e1e6032e.sys -- (e1express)

DRV:64bit: - [2007/11/14 02:00:00 | 000,053,488 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\Drivers\PxHlpa64.sys -- (PxHlpa64)

DRV:64bit: - [2007/11/02 15:52:02 | 000,008,576 | ---- | M] (Motorola) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DRIVERS\motswch.sys -- (MotoSwitchService)

DRV - [2013/02/28 19:19:38 | 000,585,944 | ---- | M] () [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\ProgramData\Trusteer\Rapport\store\exts\RapportCerberus\baseline\RapportCerberus64_50414.sys -- (RapportCerberus_50414)

DRV - [2013/02/13 10:19:12 | 000,357,272 | ---- | M] (Trusteer Ltd.) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Trusteer\Rapport\bin\x64\RapportPG64.sys -- (RapportPG64)

DRV - [2013/02/13 10:19:12 | 000,228,760 | ---- | M] (Trusteer Ltd.) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Trusteer\Rapport\bin\x64\RapportEI64.sys -- (RapportEI64)

DRV - [2009/05/25 15:43:58 | 000,043,032 | ---- | M] (Smith Micro Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Verizon Wireless\VZAccess Manager\SMSIVZAM5X64.sys -- (SMSIVZAM5X64)

========== Standard Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE:64bit: - HKLM\..\SearchScopes,DefaultScope = {0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A}

IE:64bit: - HKLM\..\SearchScopes\{0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A}: "URL" = http://www.bing.com/search?q={searchTerms}&FORM=IE8SRC

IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.yahoo.com

IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\Windows\SysWOW64\blank.htm

IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.yahoo.com

IE - HKLM\..\URLSearchHook: {fae3e6b1-1936-40d6-9acc-59ebcf661ccb} - C:\Program Files (x86)\ImTranslator_Pro\prxtbImTr.dll (Conduit Ltd.)

IE - HKLM\..\SearchScopes,DefaultScope = {0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A}

IE - HKLM\..\SearchScopes\{0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A}: "URL" = http://www.bing.com/search?q={searchTerms}&FORM=IE8SRC

IE - HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-2943996986-3391541806-3619402730-1000\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default Download Directory = C:\Users\guerajasso\Desktop

IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-2943996986-3391541806-3619402730-1000\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = Preserve

IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-2943996986-3391541806-3619402730-1000\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.msnbc.com/

IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-2943996986-3391541806-3619402730-1000\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page Redirect Cache = http://dell.msn.com/

IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-2943996986-3391541806-3619402730-1000\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page Redirect Cache AcceptLangs = en-us

IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-2943996986-3391541806-3619402730-1000\..\SearchScopes,DefaultScope = {0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A}

IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-2943996986-3391541806-3619402730-1000\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-2943996986-3391541806-3619402730-1000\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyOverride" = <local>;192.168.*.*

========== FireFox ==========

FF:64bit: - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@mcafee.com/MSC,version=10: c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee\msc\NPMCSN~1.DLL ()

FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@Google.com/GoogleEarthPlugin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Earth\plugin\npgeplugin.dll (Google)

FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@java.com/JavaPlugin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\plugin2\npjp2.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)

FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@mcafee.com/MSC,version=10: c:\PROGRA~2\mcafee\msc\NPMCSN~1.DLL ()

FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@mcafee.com/SAFFPlugin: C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\npmcffplg32.dll (McAfee, Inc.)

FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@Microsoft.com/NpCtrl,version=1.0: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Silverlight\5.1.20125.0\npctrl.dll ( Microsoft Corporation)

FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/WPF,version=3.5: C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Windows Presentation Foundation\NPWPF.dll (Microsoft Corporation)

FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@tools.google.com/Google Update;version=3: C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.21.145\npGoogleUpdate3.dll (Google Inc.)

FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@tools.google.com/Google Update;version=9: C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.21.145\npGoogleUpdate3.dll (Google Inc.)

FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\Adobe Reader: C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\AIR\nppdf32.dll (Adobe Systems Inc.)

FF - HKCU\Software\MozillaPlugins\@Skype Limited.com/Facebook Video Calling Plugin: C:\Users\guerajasso\AppData\Local\Facebook\Video\Skype\npFacebookVideoCalling.dll (Skype Limited)

FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{4ED1F68A-5463-4931-9384-8FFF5ED91D92}: C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor [2012/12/14 18:44:24 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]

FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{D19CA586-DD6C-4a0a-96F8-14644F340D60}: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\McAfee\SystemCore [2013/03/05 21:54:23 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]

========== Chrome ==========

CHR - default_search_provider: Bing (Enabled)

CHR - default_search_provider: search_url = http://www.bing.com/search?setmkt=en-US&q={searchTerms}

CHR - default_search_provider: suggest_url = http://api.bing.com/osjson.aspx?query={searchTerms}&language={language}

CHR - homepage: http://www.google.com/

CHR - plugin: Chrome PDF Viewer (Enabled) = C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\26.0.1410.43\pdf.dll

CHR - plugin: Google Gears 0.5.33.0 (Enabled) = C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\26.0.1410.43\gears.dll

CHR - plugin: Shockwave Flash (Enabled) = C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\26.0.1410.43\gcswf32.dll

CHR - plugin: Adobe Acrobat (Disabled) = C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Browser\nppdf32.dll

CHR - plugin: Java Deployment Toolkit 6.0.220.4 (Enabled) = C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\new_plugin\npdeployJava1.dll

CHR - plugin: Java Platform SE 6 U22 (Enabled) = C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\new_plugin\npjp2.dll

CHR - plugin: QuickTime Plug-in 7.6.7 (Enabled) = C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickTime\plugins\npqtplugin.dll

CHR - plugin: QuickTime Plug-in 7.6.7 (Enabled) = C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickTime\plugins\npqtplugin2.dll

CHR - plugin: QuickTime Plug-in 7.6.7 (Enabled) = C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickTime\plugins\npqtplugin3.dll

CHR - plugin: QuickTime Plug-in 7.6.7 (Enabled) = C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickTime\plugins\npqtplugin4.dll

CHR - plugin: QuickTime Plug-in 7.6.7 (Enabled) = C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickTime\plugins\npqtplugin5.dll

CHR - plugin: QuickTime Plug-in 7.6.7 (Enabled) = C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickTime\plugins\npqtplugin6.dll

CHR - plugin: QuickTime Plug-in 7.6.7 (Enabled) = C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickTime\plugins\npqtplugin7.dll

CHR - plugin: Google Earth Plugin (Enabled) = C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Earth\plugin\npgeplugin.dll

CHR - plugin: Google Update (Enabled) = C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.2.183.39\npGoogleOneClick8.dll

CHR - plugin: Silverlight Plug-In (Enabled) = C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Silverlight\4.0.51204.0\npctrl.dll

CHR - plugin: Windows Presentation Foundation (Enabled) = C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Windows Presentation Foundation\NPWPF.dll

CHR - plugin: Default Plug-in (Enabled) = default_plugin

CHR - Extension: Sammsoft Toolbar = C:\Users\guerajasso\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\aaaanpaddaaoffccehffldolecpkgpej\7.17.0.0_0\

CHR - Extension: Entanglement = C:\Users\guerajasso\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\aciahcmjmecflokailenpkdchphgkefd\2.7.9_0\

CHR - Extension: SiteAdvisor = C:\Users\guerajasso\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\fheoggkfdfchfphceeifdbepaooicaho\3.41.123.2_0\

CHR - Extension: SiteAdvisor = C:\Users\guerajasso\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\fheoggkfdfchfphceeifdbepaooicaho\3.50.146.2_0\

CHR - Extension: Poppit = C:\Users\guerajasso\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\mcbkbpnkkkipelfledbfocopglifcfmi\2.2_0\

CHR - Extension: Advanced SystemCare Surfing Protection = C:\Users\guerajasso\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nfengeggddojhakldhlpjdlddgkkjkdd\1.0.0_0\

O1 HOSTS File: ([2010/11/23 04:29:53 | 000,000,822 | ---- | M]) - C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\etc\Hosts

O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 localhost

O1 - Hosts: ::1 localhost

O2:64bit: - BHO: (scriptproxy) - {7DB2D5A0-7241-4E79-B68D-6309F01C5231} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\SystemCore\ScriptSn.20120627212338.dll (McAfee, Inc.)

O2:64bit: - BHO: (McAfee SiteAdvisor BHO) - {B164E929-A1B6-4A06-B104-2CD0E90A88FF} - c:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\x64\McIEPlg.dll (McAfee, Inc.)

O2 - BHO: (Java Plug-In SSV Helper) - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\ssv.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)

O2 - BHO: (scriptproxy) - {7DB2D5A0-7241-4E79-B68D-6309F01C5231} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\McAfee\SystemCore\ScriptSn.20120627212338.dll (McAfee, Inc.)

O2 - BHO: (McAfee SiteAdvisor BHO) - {B164E929-A1B6-4A06-B104-2CD0E90A88FF} - c:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\McIEPlg.dll (McAfee, Inc.)

O2 - BHO: (bSaving) - {DFA2ED70-FC49-11E1-8DF2-9713F663AF89} - C:\Program Files (x86)\bSaving\4e7df7809fab12ca1999da15f5fb2ce2.dll File not found

O2 - BHO: (ImTranslator Pro Toolbar) - {fae3e6b1-1936-40d6-9acc-59ebcf661ccb} - C:\Program Files (x86)\ImTranslator_Pro\prxtbImTr.dll (Conduit Ltd.)

O3:64bit: - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (McAfee SiteAdvisor Toolbar) - {0EBBBE48-BAD4-4B4C-8E5A-516ABECAE064} - c:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\x64\McIEPlg.dll (McAfee, Inc.)

O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (McAfee SiteAdvisor Toolbar) - {0EBBBE48-BAD4-4B4C-8E5A-516ABECAE064} - c:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\McIEPlg.dll (McAfee, Inc.)

O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (ImTranslator Pro Toolbar) - {fae3e6b1-1936-40d6-9acc-59ebcf661ccb} - C:\Program Files (x86)\ImTranslator_Pro\prxtbImTr.dll (Conduit Ltd.)

O3 - HKU\S-1-5-21-2943996986-3391541806-3619402730-1000\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {21FA44EF-376D-4D53-9B0F-8A89D3229068} - No CLSID value found.

O3 - HKU\S-1-5-21-2943996986-3391541806-3619402730-1000\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (ImTranslator Pro Toolbar) - {FAE3E6B1-1936-40D6-9ACC-59EBCF661CCB} - C:\Program Files (x86)\ImTranslator_Pro\prxtbImTr.dll (Conduit Ltd.)

O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [Apoint] T.EXE File not found

O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [intelWirelessWiMAX] OSPLASH File not found

O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [MSC] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Client\mssecex.exe" -hide -runkey File not found

O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [sysTrayApp] C:\Program Files\IDT\WDM\sttray64.exe (IDT, Inc.)

O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [Windows Defender] DER\MSASCUI.EXE -HIDE File not found

O4 - HKLM..\Run: [] File not found

O4 - HKLM..\Run: [APSDaemon] C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\APSDaemon.exe (Apple Inc.)

O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Dell DataSafe Online] C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Online\DataSafeOnline.exe ()

O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Dell Webcam Central] C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Webcam\Dell Webcam Central\WebcamDell2.exe (Creative Technology Ltd)

O4 - HKLM..\Run: [DellSupportCenter] C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe (SupportSoft, Inc.)

O4 - HKLM..\Run: [mcui_exe] C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\Agent\mcagent.exe (McAfee, Inc.)

O4 - HKLM..\Run: [PDVDDXSrv] C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD DX\PDVDDXSrv.exe (CyberLink Corp.)

O4 - HKU\S-1-5-19..\Run: [sidebar] C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

O4 - HKU\S-1-5-19..\Run: [WindowsWelcomeCenter] C:\Windows\SysWow64\oobefldr.dll (Microsoft Corporation)

O4 - HKU\S-1-5-20..\Run: [sidebar] C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

O4 - HKU\S-1-5-20..\Run: [WindowsWelcomeCenter] C:\Windows\SysWow64\oobefldr.dll (Microsoft Corporation)

O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-2943996986-3391541806-3619402730-1000..\Run: [Advanced SystemCare 5] "C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 5\ASCTray.exe" /AutoStart File not found

O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-2943996986-3391541806-3619402730-1000..\Run: [Facebook Update] C:\Users\guerajasso\AppData\Local\Facebook\Update\FacebookUpdate.exe (Facebook Inc.)

O4 - HKLM..\RunOnce: [Launcher] C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\Components\scheduler\Launcher.exe (Softthinks)

O4 - Startup: C:\Users\Default\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Dell Dock First Run.lnk = C:\Program Files\Dell\DellDock\DellDock.exe (Stardock Corporation)

O4 - Startup: C:\Users\Default User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Dell Dock First Run.lnk = C:\Program Files\Dell\DellDock\DellDock.exe (Stardock Corporation)

O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoActiveDesktop = 1

O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoActiveDesktopChanges = 1

O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoControlPanel = 0

O1364bit: - gopher Prefix: missing

O13 - gopher Prefix: missing

O16:64bit: - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_13-windows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_13)

O16:64bit: - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0013-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_13-windows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_13)

O16:64bit: - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_13-windows-i586.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)

O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.0.1

O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\{4CAEDB95-8340-404C-9F1C-6C31CEB12310}: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.0.1

O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\dssrequest {5513F07E-936B-4E52-9B00-067394E91CC5} - c:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\x64\McIEPlg.dll (McAfee, Inc.)

O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\livecall - No CLSID value found

O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\ms-help - No CLSID value found

O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\msnim - No CLSID value found

O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\sacore {5513F07E-936B-4E52-9B00-067394E91CC5} - c:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\x64\McIEPlg.dll (McAfee, Inc.)

O18 - Protocol\Handler\dssrequest {5513F07E-936B-4E52-9B00-067394E91CC5} - c:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\McIEPlg.dll (McAfee, Inc.)

O18 - Protocol\Handler\sacore {5513F07E-936B-4E52-9B00-067394E91CC5} - c:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\McIEPlg.dll (McAfee, Inc.)

O18:64bit: - Protocol\Filter\application/x-mfe-ipt {3EF5086B-5478-4598-A054-786C45D75692} - c:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\McSnIePl64.dll (McAfee, Inc.)

O18 - Protocol\Filter\application/x-mfe-ipt {3EF5086B-5478-4598-A054-786C45D75692} - c:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\MSC\McSnIePl.dll (McAfee, Inc.)

O20:64bit: - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (explorer.exe) - C:\Windows\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

O20:64bit: - HKLM Winlogon: UserInit - (userinit.exe) - C:\Windows\SysNative\userinit.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (explorer.exe) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

O20 - HKLM Winlogon: UserInit - (userinit.exe) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\userinit.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

O24 - Desktop WallPaper: C:\Users\guerajasso\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows Photo Gallery\Windows Photo Gallery Wallpaper.jpg

O24 - Desktop BackupWallPaper: C:\Users\guerajasso\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows Photo Gallery\Windows Photo Gallery Wallpaper.jpg

O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1

O32 - AutoRun File - [2004/04/30 16:01:00 | 000,000,053 | -HS- | M] () - E:\AUTORUN.INF -- [ NTFS ]

O33 - MountPoints2\{12d51b17-fa35-11de-8627-0026b9017750}\Shell\AutoRun\command - "" = G:\CA_EdgeLitemobile.exe

O33 - MountPoints2\{17a22904-3e00-11e0-9186-0026b9017750}\Shell - "" = AutoRun

O33 - MountPoints2\{17a22904-3e00-11e0-9186-0026b9017750}\Shell\AutoRun\command - "" = H:\LaunchU3.exe -a

O33 - MountPoints2\{252e9715-cae1-11e1-ae2b-0026b9017750}\Shell - "" = AutoRun

O33 - MountPoints2\{252e9715-cae1-11e1-ae2b-0026b9017750}\Shell\AutoRun\command - "" = H:\setup.exe -a

O33 - MountPoints2\{337084a8-f7c4-11de-94f2-0026b9017750}\Shell - "" = AutoRun

O33 - MountPoints2\{337084a8-f7c4-11de-94f2-0026b9017750}\Shell\AutoRun\command - "" = G:\DPFMate.exe

O33 - MountPoints2\{4d75ab51-c174-11df-9b2e-0026b9017750}\Shell - "" = AutoRun

O33 - MountPoints2\{4d75ab51-c174-11df-9b2e-0026b9017750}\Shell\AutoRun\command - "" = G:\TL-Bootstrap.exe

O33 - MountPoints2\{4d75ab68-c174-11df-9b2e-0026b9017750}\Shell - "" = AutoRun

O33 - MountPoints2\{4d75ab68-c174-11df-9b2e-0026b9017750}\Shell\AutoRun\command - "" = G:\TL-Bootstrap.exe

O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck autochk *)

O35:64bit: - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*

O35:64bit: - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*

O35 - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*

O35 - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*

O37:64bit: - HKLM\...com [@ = comfile] -- "%1" %*

O37:64bit: - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*

O37 - HKLM\...com [@ = comfile] -- "%1" %*

O37 - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*

O38 - SubSystems\\Windows: (ServerDll=winsrv:UserServerDllInitialization,3)

O38 - SubSystems\\Windows: (ServerDll=winsrv:ConServerDllInitialization,2)

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[2013/05/16 13:20:40 | 000,602,112 | ---- | C] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\guerajasso\Desktop\OTL.com

[2013/05/16 13:11:03 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\McAfee

[2013/05/16 11:39:27 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Windows\ERUNT

[2013/05/16 11:38:55 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\JRT

[2013/05/16 11:36:56 | 000,545,954 | ---- | C] (Oleg N. Scherbakov) -- C:\Users\guerajasso\Desktop\JRT.exe

[2013/05/16 10:49:53 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\guerajasso\AppData\Roaming\Malwarebytes

[2013/05/16 10:49:32 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

[2013/05/16 10:49:16 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes

[2013/05/16 10:49:11 | 000,025,928 | ---- | C] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\mbam.sys

[2013/05/16 10:49:10 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

[2013/05/16 10:47:11 | 010,285,040 | ---- | C] (Malwarebytes Corporation ) -- C:\Users\guerajasso\Desktop\mbam-setup-1.75.0.1300.exe

[2013/05/16 09:31:38 | 004,745,728 | ---- | C] (AVAST Software) -- C:\Users\guerajasso\Desktop\aswMBR.exe

[2013/05/15 09:47:03 | 000,096,768 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\mshtmled.dll

[2013/05/15 09:47:03 | 000,073,216 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\mshtmled.dll

[2013/05/15 09:46:59 | 000,248,320 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\ieui.dll

[2013/05/15 09:46:59 | 000,176,640 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ieui.dll

[2013/05/15 09:46:59 | 000,173,056 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\ieUnatt.exe

[2013/05/15 09:46:58 | 000,231,936 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\url.dll

[2013/05/15 09:46:58 | 000,142,848 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ieUnatt.exe

[2013/05/15 09:46:57 | 000,237,056 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\url.dll

[2013/05/15 09:46:56 | 002,312,704 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\jscript9.dll

[2013/05/15 09:46:56 | 001,494,528 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\inetcpl.cpl

[2013/05/15 09:46:56 | 001,427,968 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\inetcpl.cpl

[2013/05/15 09:46:55 | 000,729,088 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\msfeeds.dll

[2013/05/15 09:46:53 | 000,816,640 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\jscript.dll

[2013/05/15 09:46:53 | 000,717,824 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\jscript.dll

[2013/05/15 09:46:53 | 000,599,040 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\vbscript.dll

[2013/05/15 07:10:55 | 000,047,104 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\cdd.dll

[2009/12/01 09:32:43 | 008,653,312 | ---- | C] (Dell, Inc. ) -- C:\Users\guerajasso\AppData\Roaming\DataSafeDotNet.exe

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[2013/05/16 13:27:03 | 000,000,948 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\FacebookUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-2943996986-3391541806-3619402730-1000UA.job

[2013/05/16 13:20:46 | 000,602,112 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\guerajasso\Desktop\OTL.com

[2013/05/16 13:11:03 | 000,001,693 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\McAfee AntiVirus Plus.lnk

[2013/05/16 13:04:50 | 000,000,894 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore1cd921058bbf9d8.job

[2013/05/16 13:04:30 | 000,003,616 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-2P-1.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0

[2013/05/16 13:04:30 | 000,003,616 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-2P-0.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0

[2013/05/16 13:04:03 | 000,067,584 | --S- | M] () -- C:\Windows\bootstat.dat

[2013/05/16 12:55:01 | 000,000,830 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\Adobe Flash Player Updater.job

[2013/05/16 12:11:37 | 000,001,919 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Adobe Reader 9.lnk

[2013/05/16 11:58:07 | 000,000,906 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job

[2013/05/16 11:36:57 | 000,545,954 | ---- | M] (Oleg N. Scherbakov) -- C:\Users\guerajasso\Desktop\JRT.exe

[2013/05/16 10:47:19 | 010,285,040 | ---- | M] (Malwarebytes Corporation ) -- C:\Users\guerajasso\Desktop\mbam-setup-1.75.0.1300.exe

[2013/05/16 09:32:40 | 004,745,728 | ---- | M] (AVAST Software) -- C:\Users\guerajasso\Desktop\aswMBR.exe

[2013/05/15 18:00:01 | 000,000,490 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\PC Utility Kit Registration3.job

[2013/05/15 16:27:00 | 000,000,926 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\FacebookUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-2943996986-3391541806-3619402730-1000Core.job

[2013/05/15 14:47:00 | 000,703,516 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\PerfStringBackup.INI

[2013/05/15 14:38:36 | 000,272,840 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\FNTCACHE.DAT

[2013/05/15 09:36:42 | 000,604,752 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\perfh009.dat

[2013/05/15 09:36:42 | 000,104,420 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\perfc009.dat

[2013/05/14 12:55:50 | 000,692,104 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Incorporated) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\FlashPlayerApp.exe

[2013/05/14 12:55:49 | 000,071,048 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Incorporated) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl

========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========

[2012/11/22 19:10:29 | 000,002,793 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\guerajasso\AppData\Roaming\log.sflog

[2012/05/31 22:12:40 | 000,721,764 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\PerfStringBackup.INI

[2010/11/29 23:50:19 | 000,000,006 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\Users\guerajasso\AppData\Roaming\start

[2010/01/04 16:27:41 | 000,007,220 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\Users\guerajasso\AppData\Local\slot1.mm1

[2009/10/10 16:05:33 | 000,029,216 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\Users\guerajasso\AppData\Roaming\UserTile.png

[2009/09/25 19:39:40 | 000,009,728 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\guerajasso\AppData\Local\DCBC2A71-70D8-4DAN-EHR8-E0D61DEA3FDF.ini

[2009/09/25 13:37:04 | 000,007,052 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\guerajasso\AppData\Local\d3d9caps.dat

[2009/09/25 10:35:06 | 000,002,164 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\Users\guerajasso\AppData\Roaming\install.dat

========== ZeroAccess Check ==========

[2006/11/02 09:29:43 | 000,000,227 | RHS- | M] () -- C:\Windows\assembly\Desktop.ini

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\clsid\{42aedc87-2188-41fd-b9a3-0c966feabec1}\InProcServer32] /64

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\Wow6432node\clsid\{42aedc87-2188-41fd-b9a3-0c966feabec1}\InProcServer32]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\clsid\{fbeb8a05-beee-4442-804e-409d6c4515e9}\InProcServer32] /64

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\Wow6432node\clsid\{fbeb8a05-beee-4442-804e-409d6c4515e9}\InProcServer32]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\clsid\{42aedc87-2188-41fd-b9a3-0c966feabec1}\InProcServer32] /64

"" = C:\Windows\SysNative\shell32.dll -- [2012/06/08 11:59:03 | 012,899,840 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)

"ThreadingModel" = Apartment

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\clsid\{42aedc87-2188-41fd-b9a3-0c966feabec1}\InProcServer32]

"" = %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll -- [2012/06/08 11:47:00 | 011,586,048 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\clsid\{5839FCA9-774D-42A1-ACDA-D6A79037F57F}\InProcServer32] /64

"" = C:\Windows\SysNative\wbem\fastprox.dll -- [2009/04/11 01:11:14 | 000,891,392 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)

"ThreadingModel" = Free

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\clsid\{5839FCA9-774D-42A1-ACDA-D6A79037F57F}\InProcServer32]

"" = %systemroot%\system32\wbem\fastprox.dll -- [2009/04/11 00:28:19 | 000,614,912 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)

"ThreadingModel" = Free

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\clsid\{F3130CDB-AA52-4C3A-AB32-85FFC23AF9C1}\InProcServer32] /64

"" = C:\Windows\SysNative\wbem\wbemess.dll -- [2008/01/20 20:50:01 | 000,513,024 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)

"ThreadingModel" = Both

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\clsid\{F3130CDB-AA52-4C3A-AB32-85FFC23AF9C1}\InProcServer32]

========== Purity Check ==========

========== Alternate Data Streams ==========

@Alternate Data Stream - 99 bytes -> C:\ProgramData\TEMP:03DF2E8E

@Alternate Data Stream - 76 bytes -> C:\Users\guerajasso\Documents\Women's Wellness Letterhead.doc:Roxio EMC Stream

@Alternate Data Stream - 76 bytes -> C:\Users\guerajasso\Documents\OUTREACH WORKER.doc:Roxio EMC Stream

@Alternate Data Stream - 76 bytes -> C:\Users\guerajasso\Documents\ATT00197.dat:Roxio EMC Stream

@Alternate Data Stream - 126 bytes -> C:\ProgramData\TEMP:03B3646C

@Alternate Data Stream - 125 bytes -> C:\ProgramData\TEMP:BB8B6B1E

@Alternate Data Stream - 124 bytes -> C:\ProgramData\TEMP:37A3BA29

@Alternate Data Stream - 123 bytes -> C:\ProgramData\TEMP:48C1DDAA

@Alternate Data Stream - 122 bytes -> C:\ProgramData\TEMP:B30D9A49

@Alternate Data Stream - 121 bytes -> C:\ProgramData\TEMP:7B2778D0

@Alternate Data Stream - 121 bytes -> C:\ProgramData\TEMP:59120004

@Alternate Data Stream - 120 bytes -> C:\ProgramData\TEMP:17844542

@Alternate Data Stream - 118 bytes -> C:\ProgramData\TEMP:C40E212B

@Alternate Data Stream - 117 bytes -> C:\ProgramData\TEMP:ACD70D8B

@Alternate Data Stream - 117 bytes -> C:\ProgramData\TEMP:981349EA

@Alternate Data Stream - 117 bytes -> C:\ProgramData\TEMP:00479775

@Alternate Data Stream - 114 bytes -> C:\ProgramData\TEMP:1CB4A530

@Alternate Data Stream - 112 bytes -> C:\ProgramData\TEMP:CBAC0054

@Alternate Data Stream - 111 bytes -> C:\ProgramData\TEMP:5F95AE81

@Alternate Data Stream - 108 bytes -> C:\ProgramData\TEMP:D109DC55

@Alternate Data Stream - 106 bytes -> C:\ProgramData\TEMP:F9A9573A

@Alternate Data Stream - 106 bytes -> C:\ProgramData\TEMP:BD871799

@Alternate Data Stream - 105 bytes -> C:\ProgramData\TEMP:F2E53CFE

@Alternate Data Stream - 104 bytes -> C:\ProgramData\TEMP:43CFCEB7

@Alternate Data Stream - 100 bytes -> C:\ProgramData\TEMP:8437DC46

< End of report >

Chuck

OTL Extras logfile created on: 5/16/2013 1:23:19 PM - Run 1

OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.69.0 Folder = C:\Users\guerajasso\Desktop

64bit-Windows Vista Ultimate Edition Service Pack 2 (Version = 6.0.6002) - Type = NTWorkstation

Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

3.99 Gb Total Physical Memory | 2.28 Gb Available Physical Memory | 57.20% Memory free

8.17 Gb Paging File | 5.82 Gb Available in Paging File | 71.18% Paging File free

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\Windows | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files (x86)

Drive C: | 283.01 Gb Total Space | 193.82 Gb Free Space | 68.48% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS

Drive D: | 298.09 Gb Total Space | 297.99 Gb Free Space | 99.97% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS

Drive E: | 15.00 Gb Total Space | 6.75 Gb Free Space | 44.98% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS

Computer Name: GUERAJASSO-PC | User Name: guerajasso | Logged in as Administrator.

Company Name Whitelist: Off | Skip Microsoft Files: Off | No Company Name Whitelist: On | File Age = 30 Days

========== Extra Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== File Associations ==========

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]

.html[@ = ChromeHTML] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe (Google Inc.)

.url[@ = InternetShortcut] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\rundll32.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]

.cpl [@ = cplfile] -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\control.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

.html [@ = ChromeHTML] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe (Google Inc.)

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2943996986-3391541806-3619402730-1000\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]

.html [@ = ChromeHTML] -- Reg Error: Key error. File not found

========== Shell Spawning ==========

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<key>\shell\[command]\command]

batfile [open] -- "%1" %*

cmdfile [open] -- "%1" %*

comfile [open] -- "%1" %*

exefile [open] -- "%1" %*

helpfile [open] -- Reg Error: Key error.

http [open] -- "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" -- "%1" (Google Inc.)

https [open] -- "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" -- "%1" (Google Inc.)

inffile [install] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\InfDefaultInstall.exe "%1" (Microsoft Corporation)

InternetShortcut [open] -- "C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe" "C:\Windows\System32\ieframe.dll",OpenURL %l (Microsoft Corporation)

InternetShortcut [print] -- "C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe" "C:\Windows\System32\mshtml.dll",PrintHTML "%1" (Microsoft Corporation)

piffile [open] -- "%1" %*

regfile [merge] -- Reg Error: Key error.

scrfile [config] -- "%1"

scrfile [install] -- rundll32.exe desk.cpl,InstallScreenSaver %l

scrfile [open] -- "%1" /S

txtfile [edit] -- Reg Error: Key error.

Unknown [openas] -- %SystemRoot%\system32\rundll32.exe %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,OpenAs_RunDLL %1

Directory [cmd] -- cmd.exe /s /k pushd "%V" (Microsoft Corporation)

Directory [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

Folder [open] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe /separate,/idlist,%I,%L (Microsoft Corporation)

Folder [explore] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe /separate,/e,/idlist,%I,%L (Microsoft Corporation)

Drive [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<key>\shell\[command]\command]

cplfile [cplopen] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\control.exe "%1",%* (Microsoft Corporation)

http [open] -- "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" -- "%1" (Google Inc.)

https [open] -- "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" -- "%1" (Google Inc.)

inffile [install] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\InfDefaultInstall.exe "%1" (Microsoft Corporation)

scrfile [config] -- "%1"

Unknown [openas] -- %SystemRoot%\system32\rundll32.exe %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,OpenAs_RunDLL %1

Folder [open] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe /separate,/idlist,%I,%L (Microsoft Corporation)

Folder [explore] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe /separate,/e,/idlist,%I,%L (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Security Center Settings ==========

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center]

"cval" = 1

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring]

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Svc]

"AntiVirusOverride" = 0

"AntiSpywareOverride" = 0

"FirewallOverride" = 0

"VistaSp1" = C2 FE 8D 6A DC 5B C8 01 [binary data]

"VistaSp2" = 6B 29 E7 8D 63 77 CA 01 [binary data]

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Svc\Vol]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Svc]

"oobe_av" = 1

========== Firewall Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile]

"EnableFirewall" = 1

"DisableNotifications" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile]

"EnableFirewall" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\PublicProfile]

"EnableFirewall" = 1

========== Authorized Applications List ==========

========== Vista Active Open Ports Exception List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\FirewallRules]

"{048B0E10-F8C1-48D6-88F2-BC13675A1E01}" = rport=445 | protocol=6 | dir=out | app=system |

"{06EA1856-8B5A-4494-8902-A34F176D52A4}" = rport=2177 | protocol=6 | dir=out | svc=qwave | app=%systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe |

"{0E072534-DE8F-41E4-8658-8E98CB9BD356}" = lport=2869 | protocol=6 | dir=in | name=windows live communications platform (upnp) |

"{147238FF-39E5-4C56-B9C2-DFC3B032461B}" = rport=137 | protocol=17 | dir=out | app=system |

"{2013337D-BA1A-4277-8293-4AB7F56D9991}" = lport=2177 | protocol=17 | dir=in | svc=qwave | app=%systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe |

"{2078BED4-977D-4EDC-8865-D1B6878B2A30}" = lport=rpc-epmap | protocol=6 | dir=in | svc=rpcss | [email protected],-28539 |

"{30DA82EF-A2AA-4A8C-9E76-57D9B415AF2D}" = rport=1900 | protocol=17 | dir=out | svc=ssdpsrv | app=%systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe |

"{4134AA26-92EB-416B-8CEE-8EFB52179488}" = lport=rpc | protocol=6 | dir=in | svc=spooler | app=%systemroot%\system32\spoolsv.exe |

"{42BBACD7-63B5-49C7-ACE9-1C8253028A55}" = lport=1900 | protocol=17 | dir=in | svc=ssdpsrv | app=%systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe |

"{5A4D58D8-717A-49F4-8B71-A8B6B9DCF356}" = rport=138 | protocol=17 | dir=out | app=system |

"{5EC36F96-5B52-4699-89FD-8392FADFC85A}" = lport=1900 | protocol=17 | dir=in | svc=ssdpsrv | app=svchost.exe |

"{65C387FB-6CF6-4D05-8414-B780F7D50629}" = lport=2177 | protocol=6 | dir=in | svc=qwave | app=%systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe |

"{6CD93E7A-2266-4EE6-A563-3DA9674B7C60}" = lport=445 | protocol=6 | dir=in | app=system |

"{807985AD-E560-40A0-BC4A-5E4B803DF868}" = lport=139 | protocol=6 | dir=in | app=system |

"{86A9035A-4149-4E96-BE73-D3ED9D973941}" = lport=138 | protocol=17 | dir=in | app=system |

"{87DEEB96-CA76-4B5D-AA30-88F30BAEEBFF}" = lport=10243 | protocol=6 | dir=in | app=system |

"{8D20CBCA-94AA-47D4-85F6-D0059108AA91}" = lport=1900 | protocol=17 | dir=in | name=windows live communications platform (ssdp) |

"{AB9E932D-77D8-4638-8F18-B8761798D97E}" = lport=137 | protocol=17 | dir=in | app=system |

"{AC6080E0-4029-4CF3-8205-C6E52D8912F4}" = rport=10243 | protocol=6 | dir=out | app=system |

"{C2A5507D-B146-4A1C-A94C-4AEF502116B8}" = rport=139 | protocol=6 | dir=out | app=system |

"{C945063D-6A23-44E3-BB6F-6CB0CE9A1ED1}" = rport=2177 | protocol=17 | dir=out | svc=qwave | app=%systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe |

"{DA6320CC-667A-4905-B4F7-0B5AC956D909}" = lport=2869 | protocol=6 | dir=in | app=system |

"{E402078A-AC90-4F27-B3D7-3D186950C5F2}" = lport=2869 | protocol=6 | dir=in | app=system |

========== Vista Active Application Exception List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\FirewallRules]

"{035F8025-9599-49EA-AA2C-A4D11BA3AF31}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=%programfiles%\windows media player\wmpnetwk.exe |

"{10D635CD-6118-4323-BDDD-5A33608A2E7C}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=%programfiles(x86)%\windows media player\wmplayer.exe |

"{12A9565F-0DAA-4281-920C-F0CD6F739271}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=%programfiles(x86)%\windows media player\wmplayer.exe |

"{160F3BA2-BDCD-434A-9D44-3AD8A93E2222}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=%programfiles%\windows media player\wmplayer.exe |

"{1CCEFF6E-7648-49E4-B6BA-380925F77673}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\program files (x86)\microsoft office\office12\onenote.exe |

"{1D8729B0-5303-4241-B054-BB0929EDD9D1}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\users\guerajasso\appdata\local\temp\7zs7c03.tmp\symnrt.exe |

"{1DF08273-24B9-4653-86A7-E03279A122E5}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\intel\wimax\bin\dmagent.exe |

"{1F2CB82E-9ED4-4CBC-9448-CAD0BD2C62CC}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdvd dx\pdvddxsrv.exe |

"{20DF35E9-4FDA-473B-AB71-5A1DE75221D4}" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\program files (x86)\microsoft office\office12\onenote.exe |

"{2489A458-B63A-4286-ABE1-DE094C1C9E05}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\intel\wimax\bin\appsrv.exe |

"{29AFBC39-96E5-4034-904F-12187312345E}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files\common files\mcafee\mcsvchost\mcsvhost.exe |

"{2AD8C4F6-462A-4824-B13D-C16FB9E789E6}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdvd dx\powerdvd.exe |

"{3C5E03F6-8561-451D-A190-5F017E15D431}" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\users\guerajasso\appdata\local\temp\7zs7c03.tmp\symnrt.exe |

"{3D934D8A-EC71-4396-891B-9D9D56E58205}" = protocol=6 | dir=out | app=%programfiles%\windows media player\wmplayer.exe |

"{42552912-7C53-4A9F-A63B-035B354D13D0}" = protocol=6 | dir=out | app=%programfiles%\windows media player\wmplayer.exe |

"{480D53C2-7409-42F2-A263-51FAC85D9BDD}" = protocol=17 | dir=out | app=%programfiles(x86)%\windows media player\wmplayer.exe |

"{4A27D2A9-5556-4AD9-82C2-7681B8375140}" = protocol=6 | dir=out | app=%programfiles(x86)%\windows media player\wmplayer.exe |

"{5737B500-3353-4C4B-9AA2-0B33E9C13BB6}" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\intel\wimax\bin\dmagent.exe |

"{588485A2-0EE2-4587-B22B-E3A94BC645DF}" = protocol=58 | dir=in | [email protected],-28545 |

"{5CFB89A1-E54C-4739-B545-5CB41CF59057}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files (x86)\windows live\contacts\wlcomm.exe |

"{5DA9C59B-AB59-4D0E-A2EF-27C47E0A17A8}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files (x86)\windows live\sync\windowslivesync.exe |

"{61C73BFC-D5B5-42A2-9D7F-3919AA8B2884}" = protocol=6 | dir=out | app=%programfiles%\windows media player\wmpnetwk.exe |

"{7034C329-C8F4-4FA8-AB95-7B3302AB8B57}" = protocol=58 | dir=out | [email protected],-28546 |

"{7757E0B6-1C39-4577-B34E-B375C1588743}" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\program files (x86)\yahoo!\messenger\yahoomessenger.exe |

"{83EFB4A7-E469-439F-A15B-13F68FE0DE8F}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files (x86)\windows live\messenger\msnmsgr.exe |

"{84E30910-D5DB-4A0E-854B-6E1C2B9AD7C6}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\program files (x86)\yahoo!\messenger\yahoomessenger.exe |

"{88647E70-02AA-457C-BFA3-8CC1ED0C24E2}" = protocol=6 | dir=out | svc=upnphost | app=%systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe |

"{8B02794B-66C7-45EA-B9FA-20374AFF2875}" = dir=in | app=c:\users\guerajasso\appdata\local\facebook\video\skype\facebookvideocalling.exe |

"{8DDAD5D1-9CAD-4A05-B670-462CEFFF1347}" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\common files\mcafee\mcsvchost\mcsvhost.exe |

"{8E6E4CCE-CBBD-43DC-A1A3-2C83DA0DF495}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\apple application support\webkit2webprocess.exe |

"{904C1F98-E2B0-4CCE-A47C-A06032073035}" = protocol=17 | dir=out | app=%programfiles%\windows media player\wmpnetwk.exe |

"{9F4D4BBB-9551-43A1-AE12-80AA36A892C3}" = protocol=6 | dir=out | app=%programfiles(x86)%\windows media player\wmplayer.exe |

"{A00FCE8D-7C1E-4E9B-9ABD-6016F1F22B12}" = protocol=17 | dir=out | app=%programfiles%\windows media player\wmplayer.exe |

"{ACB74C53-8D11-40A8-B92B-694C18D84028}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=%programfiles%\windows media player\wmplayer.exe |

"{B435963E-EA46-48D8-981F-23C8408C5D10}" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=%programfiles%\windows media player\wmpnetwk.exe |

"{B8C7211E-A206-414E-94DC-E2EDF9634E3D}" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\windows\system32\dlbfcoms.exe |

"{BD5E55D3-5078-4EDD-863F-0A20D13E798E}" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\intel\wimax\bin\appsrv.exe |

"{C940BD65-6A5E-437E-A0C9-FC9186BD01BC}" = protocol=6 | dir=out | app=system |

"{CF281505-5649-4EA6-BA59-EC19BA7021EB}" = protocol=17 | dir=out | app=%programfiles%\windows media player\wmplayer.exe |

"{D08BA6D9-1E80-4F88-90A7-2A6769CAA21D}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\windows\system32\dlbfcoms.exe |

"{E1EC7E2E-F46F-403B-AF02-738B1C13549E}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\common files\mcafee\mcsvchost\mcsvhost.exe |

"{E2C6220E-C256-44E0-96C6-2B9468D3A412}" = protocol=17 | dir=out | app=%programfiles(x86)%\windows media player\wmplayer.exe |

"{E578E596-EE11-4934-A7E6-3B05F19ADB16}" = protocol=1 | dir=out | [email protected],-28544 |

"{E5AE3DE6-7AF2-4F7A-8042-AB3D4996638A}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files (x86)\common files\mcafee\mna\mcnasvc.exe |

"{F2C35D13-DBCD-4D99-9839-B9A08F30F84F}" = protocol=1 | dir=in | [email protected],-28543 |

"TCP Query User{A48F034B-D083-4CAB-8E1D-58C204077FE7}C:\program files (x86)\google\google earth\client\googleearth.exe" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\program files (x86)\google\google earth\client\googleearth.exe |

"UDP Query User{294A00F4-3E57-4386-B4E9-9D154EC1D4BC}C:\program files (x86)\google\google earth\client\googleearth.exe" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\program files (x86)\google\google earth\client\googleearth.exe |

========== HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Uninstall List ==========

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]

"{1B8ABA62-74F0-47ED-B18C-A43128E591B8}" = Windows Live ID Sign-in Assistant

"{1DD81E7D-0D28-4CEB-87B2-C041A4FCB215}" = Rapport

"{22ABA92B-6C1B-46D8-AC2B-C48EEAE172A9}" = VD64Inst

"{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F86416013FF}" = Java 6 Update 13 (64-bit)

"{35C0A1E4-D02A-412C-841F-266DBB116ABB}" = Intel® PROSet/Wireless WiFi Software

"{4F26C164-9373-4974-8F43-E0F2176AF937}" = Intel WiMAX Demo

"{581F6FB0-46E6-42DA-98CC-ABB001386520}" = Motorola Mobile Drivers Installation 5.1.0

"{5EB6F3CB-46F4-451F-A028-7F6D8D35D7D0}" = Windows Live Language Selector

"{7913C2B6-272E-40E4-B0D1-453864E1E266}" = Intel® PROSet/Wireless WiMAX Software

"{87CF757E-C1F1-4D22-865C-00C6950B5258}" = Quickset

"{8EBA8727-ADC2-477B-9D9A-1A1836BE4E05}" = Dell Edoc Viewer

"{90120000-002A-0000-1000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Office 64-bit Components 2007

"{90120000-002A-0409-1000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Shared 64-bit MUI (English) 2007

"{90120000-0116-0409-1000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Shared 64-bit Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007

"{95120000-00B9-0409-1000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Application Error Reporting

"{9F72EF8B-AEC9-4CA5-B483-143980AFD6FD}" = Dell Touchpad

"{CE2CDD62-0124-36CA-84D3-9F4DCF5C5BD9}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1

"{D954C6C2-544B-4091-A47F-11E77162883E}" = Microsoft Security Client

"{E60B7350-EA5F-41E0-9D6F-E508781E36D2}" = Dell Dock

"{EF79C448-6946-4D71-8134-03407888C054}" = Shared C Run-time for x64

"{F5B09CFD-F0B2-36AF-8DF4-1DF6B63FC7B4}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile

"Creative OA001" = Integrated Webcam Driver (1.06.03.0309)

"Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1

"Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile" = Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile

"Microsoft Security Client" = Microsoft Security Essentials

"ProInst" = Intel PROSet Wireless

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]

"{00203668-8170-44A0-BE44-B632FA4D780F}" = Adobe AIR

"{08E81ABD-79F7-49C2-881F-FD6CB0975693}" = Roxio Creator Data

"{095B1DCF-5E8B-47EC-9B18-481918A731DB}" = Microsoft Default Manager

"{09760D42-E223-42AD-8C3E-55B47D0DDAC3}" = Roxio Creator DE

"{0B0F231F-CE6A-483D-AA23-77B364F75917}" = Windows Live Installer

"{0ED7EE95-6A97-47AA-AD73-152C08A15B04}" = Dell DataSafe Local Backup

"{106DADAD-B062-4de5-8D1F-3FD2AD195E49}" = PC Utility Kit

"{13766F76-6C8C-4E57-A9F3-3212D1C6E0D1}" = Dell DataSafe Online

"{1F54DAFA-9261-4A62-B59D-6C9F26B48FE4}" = Roxio Creator Tools

"{200FEC62-3C34-4D60-9CE8-EC372E01C08F}" = Windows Live SOXE Definitions

"{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83216031FF}" = Java 6 Update 31

"{30465B6C-B53F-49A1-9EBA-A3F187AD502E}" = Roxio Update Manager

"{34386C65-FD55-CEBD-AF7F-5126751BAA98}" = Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy

"{42D68A86-DB1C-4256-B8C9-5D0D92919AF5}" = Banctec Service Agreement

"{468D22C0-8080-11E2-B86E-B8AC6F98CCE3}" = Google Earth

"{4A03706F-666A-4037-7777-5F2748764D10}" = Java Auto Updater

"{4AB8B41B-3AF1-46BE-99B0-0ACD3B300C0A}" = Junk Mail filter update

"{4BF021F7-37A7-4086-B4F1-D5914925D18B}" = VZAccess Manager

"{4CBA3D4C-8F51-4D60-B27E-F6B641C571E7}" = Microsoft Search Enhancement Pack

"{4CBABDFD-49F8-47FD-BE7D-ECDE7270525A}" = Windows Live PIMT Platform

"{5DD4FCBD-A3C1-4155-9E17-4161C70AAABA}" = Segoe UI

"{65D0C510-D7B6-4438-9FC8-E6B91115AB0D}" = Live! Cam Avatar Creator

"{6675CA7F-E51B-4F6A-99D4-F8F0124C6EAA}" = Roxio Express Labeler 3

"{6811CAA0-BF12-11D4-9EA1-0050BAE317E1}" = PowerDVD DX

"{682B3E4F-696A-42DE-A41C-4C07EA1678B4}" = Windows Live SOXE

"{6A05FEDF-662E-46BF-8A25-010E3F1C9C69}" = Windows Live UX Platform Language Pack

"{710f4c1c-cc18-4c49-8cbf-51240c89a1a2}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable

"{73A4F29F-31AC-4EBD-AA1B-0CC5F18C8F83}" = Roxio Creator Audio

"{770657D0-A123-3C07-8E44-1C83EC895118}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 ATL Update kb973923 - x86 8.0.50727.4053

"{77DCDCE3-2DED-62F3-8154-05E745472D07}" = Acrobat.com

"{789A5B64-9DD9-4BA5-915A-F0FC0A1B7BFE}" = Apple Software Update

"{7BE15435-2D3E-4B58-867F-9C75BED0208C}" = QuickTime

"{7DB9F1E5-9ACB-410D-A7DC-7A3D023CE045}" = Dell Getting Started Guide

"{80956555-A512-4190-9CAD-B000C36D6B6B}" = Windows Live Messenger

"{837b34e3-7c30-493c-8f6a-2b0f04e2912c}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable

"{86D4B82A-ABED-442A-BE86-96357B70F4FE}" = Ask Toolbar

"{89F4137D-6C26-4A84-BDB8-2E5A4BB71E00}" = Microsoft Silverlight

"{8DD46C6A-0056-4FEC-B70A-28BB16A1F11F}" = MSVCRT

"{90120000-0016-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Excel MUI (English) 2007

"{90120000-0016-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{AAA19365-932B-49BD-8138-BE28CEE9C4B4}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3)

"{90120000-0018-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office PowerPoint MUI (English) 2007

"{90120000-0018-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{AAA19365-932B-49BD-8138-BE28CEE9C4B4}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3)

"{90120000-001B-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Word MUI (English) 2007

"{90120000-001B-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{AAA19365-932B-49BD-8138-BE28CEE9C4B4}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3)

"{90120000-001F-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proof (English) 2007

"{90120000-001F-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{1FF96026-A04A-4C3E-B50A-BB7022654D0F}" = Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3)

"{90120000-001F-040C-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proof (French) 2007

"{90120000-001F-040C-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{71F055E8-E2C6-4214-BB3D-BFE03561B89E}" = Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3)

"{90120000-001F-0C0A-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proof (Spanish) 2007

"{90120000-001F-0C0A-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{2314F9A1-126F-45CC-8A5E-DFAF866F3FBC}" = Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3)

"{90120000-002A-0000-1000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{664655D8-B9BB-455D-8A58-7EAF7B0B2862}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3)

"{90120000-002A-0409-1000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{98333358-268C-4164-B6D4-C96DF5153727}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3)

"{90120000-002C-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proofing (English) 2007

"{90120000-006E-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Shared MUI (English) 2007

"{90120000-006E-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{98333358-268C-4164-B6D4-C96DF5153727}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3)

"{90120000-00A1-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office OneNote MUI (English) 2007

"{90120000-00A1-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{AAA19365-932B-49BD-8138-BE28CEE9C4B4}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3)

"{90120000-0115-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Shared Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007

"{90120000-0115-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{98333358-268C-4164-B6D4-C96DF5153727}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3)

"{90120000-0116-0409-1000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{98333358-268C-4164-B6D4-C96DF5153727}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3)

"{90140000-2005-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office File Validation Add-In

"{91120000-002F-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007

"{91120000-002F-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{6E107EB7-8B55-48BF-ACCB-199F86A2CD93}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3)

"{94CAC2F1-C856-47F4-AF24-65A1E75AEDB9}" = MotoHelper MergeModules

"{A83279FD-CA4B-4206-9535-90974DE76654}" = Apple Application Support

"{A92DAB39-4E2C-4304-9AB6-BC44E68B55E2}" = Google Update Helper

"{A9668246-FB70-4103-A1E3-66C9BC2EFB49}" = Dell DataSafe Local Backup - Support Software

"{A9BDCA6B-3653-467B-AC83-94367DA3BFE3}" = Windows Live Photo Common

"{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A95000000001}" = Adobe Reader 9.5.5

"{B6A26DE5-F2B5-4D58-9570-4FC760E00FCD}" = Roxio Creator Copy

"{B92C5909-1D37-4C51-8397-A28BB28E5DC3}" = Facebook Video Calling 1.2.0.287

"{CE95A79E-E4FC-4FFF-8A75-29F04B942FF2}" = Windows Live UX Platform

"{D436F577-1695-4D2F-8B44-AC76C99E0002}" = Windows Live Photo Common

"{D45240D3-B6B3-4FF9-B243-54ECE3E10066}" = Windows Live Communications Platform

"{E09C4DB7-630C-4F06-A631-8EA7239923AF}" = D3DX10

"{E3BFEE55-39E2-4BE0-B966-89FE583822C1}" = Dell Support Center (Support Software)

"{EB4DF488-AAEF-406F-A341-CB2AAA315B90}" = Windows Live Messenger

"{ED439A64-F018-4DD4-8BA5-328D85AB09AB}" = Roxio Creator DE

"{F6BB6248-C507-46FE-8A35-1B16F35E0441}" = ITECIR

"{FDD810CA-D5E3-40E9-AB7B-36440B0D41EF}" = Windows Live Sync

"{FE044230-9CA5-43F7-9B58-5AC5A28A1F33}" = Windows Live Essentials

"Adobe AIR" = Adobe AIR

"Adobe Flash Player ActiveX" = Adobe Flash Player 11 ActiveX

"Advanced Audio FX Engine" = Advanced Audio FX Engine

"Advanced SystemCare 6_is1" = Advanced SystemCare 6

"bSaving" = bSaving

"com.adobe.mauby.4875E02D9FB21EE389F73B8D1702B320485DF8CE.1" = Acrobat.com

"d7e401da23c7b846e5773f211f30697e" = NAMCO ALL-STARS - PAC-MAN

"Dell Webcam Central" = Dell Webcam Central

"Google Chrome" = Google Chrome

"GoToAssist" = GoToAssist 8.0.0.514

"HOMESTUDENTR" = Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007

"HTC_WModemDriver" = WModem Driver Installer

"ImTranslator_Pro Toolbar" = ImTranslator Pro Toolbar

"Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware_is1" = Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 1.75.0.1300

"MotoHelper" = MotoHelper 2.0.51 Driver 5.1.0

"MSC" = McAfee AntiVirus Plus

"OpenAL" = OpenAL

"Rapport_msi" = Rapport

"SystemRequirementsLab" = System Requirements Lab

"Unitype Applications" = Unitype Applications

"WinLiveSuite" = Windows Live Essentials

========== HKEY_USERS Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2943996986-3391541806-3619402730-1000\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]

"{79A765E1-C399-405B-85AF-466F52E918B0}" = Support.com Toolbar Updater

"1 Pok" = 1 Pok

"f031ef6ac137efc5" = Dell Driver Download Manager

========== Last 20 Event Log Errors ==========

[ Application Events ]

Error - 5/16/2013 2:04:57 PM | Computer Name = guerajasso-PC | Source = Application Error | ID = 1000

Description = Faulting application EvtEng.exe, version 12.2.0.0, time stamp 0x48f7f2ca,

faulting module EvtEng.exe, version 12.2.0.0, time stamp 0x48f7f2ca, exception

code 0x40000015, fault offset 0x000000000009986e, process id 0x89c, application start

time 0x01ce525fdf6e29c8.

Error - 5/16/2013 2:06:06 PM | Computer Name = guerajasso-PC | Source = WinMgmt | ID = 10

Description =

Error - 5/16/2013 2:59:17 PM | Computer Name = guerajasso-PC | Source = Application Error | ID = 1000

Description = Faulting application EvtEng.exe, version 12.2.0.0, time stamp 0x48f7f2ca,

code 0x40000015, fault offset 0x000000000009986e, process id 0x9a0, application start

time 0x01ce526776579928.

Error - 5/16/2013 3:00:27 PM | Computer Name = guerajasso-PC | Source = WinMgmt | ID = 10

Description =

Error - 5/16/2013 3:04:35 PM | Computer Name = guerajasso-PC | Source = Application Error | ID = 1000

code 0x40000015, fault offset 0x000000000009986e, process id 0x850, application start

time 0x01ce526834041dfe.

Error - 5/16/2013 3:05:43 PM | Computer Name = guerajasso-PC | Source = WinMgmt | ID = 10

Description =

[ Dell Events ]

Error - 10/18/2009 8:22:47 PM | Computer Name = guerajasso-PC | Source = DataSafe | ID = 3

Description = Failed or canceled

Error - 10/18/2009 8:22:48 PM | Computer Name = guerajasso-PC | Source = DataSafe | ID = 3

[ System Events ]

Error - 5/16/2013 2:04:21 PM | Computer Name = guerajasso-PC | Source = ACPI | ID = 327693

Description = : The embedded controller (EC) did not respond within the specified

timeout period. This may indicate that there is an error in the EC hardware or

firmware or that the BIOS is accessing the EC incorrectly. You should check with

your computer manufacturer for an upgraded BIOS. In some situations, this error

may cause the computer to function incorrectly.

Error - 5/16/2013 2:06:08 PM | Computer Name = guerajasso-PC | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7034

Description =

Error - 5/16/2013 2:10:53 PM | Computer Name = guerajasso-PC | Source = DCOM | ID = 10005

Description =

Error - 5/16/2013 2:10:53 PM | Computer Name = guerajasso-PC | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7009

Description =

Error - 5/16/2013 2:10:53 PM | Computer Name = guerajasso-PC | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7000

Description =

Error - 5/16/2013 3:00:29 PM | Computer Name = guerajasso-PC | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7034

Description =

Error - 5/16/2013 3:05:47 PM | Computer Name = guerajasso-PC | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7034

Description =

< End of report >

guera,go ahead & post the logs. I have to leave for the rest of the day but we will continue this in the morning ! You are not showing any infections yet but i want to make sure everything is good !

Worm:MSIL/Necast.D has been renamed to TrojanDownloader:Win32/Delf.PG.

That infection, if actually present is what is knows as a Backdoor Trojan we will search & see if it does exist !!

Thanks

Chuck

It should be running faster already, what antivirus are you running ??

I am running on McAfee. It is running faster already. ; )

Edited by guera8818

OTL logfile created on: 5/16/2013 2:05:09 PM - Run 2

64bit-Windows Vista Ultimate Edition Service Pack 2 (Version = 6.0.6002) - Type = NTWorkstation

3.99 Gb Total Physical Memory | 2.25 Gb Available Physical Memory | 56.41% Memory free

8.17 Gb Paging File | 5.77 Gb Available in Paging File | 70.59% Paging File free

Drive C: | 283.01 Gb Total Space | 193.81 Gb Free Space | 68.48% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - [2013/05/16 14:01:45 | 000,602,112 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\guerajasso\Desktop\OTL.scr

PRC - [2013/05/14 12:55:49 | 000,813,448 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Incorporated) -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil32_11_7_700_202_ActiveX.exe

PRC - [2013/05/11 09:52:33 | 000,216,968 | ---- | M] (Google Inc.) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.21.145\GoogleCrashHandler.exe

PRC - [2013/02/25 17:52:42 | 000,528,192 | ---- | M] (IObit) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 6\ASCService.exe

PRC - [2013/02/13 10:18:54 | 002,115,416 | ---- | M] (Trusteer Ltd.) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Trusteer\Rapport\bin\RapportService.exe

PRC - [2013/02/13 10:18:54 | 001,124,184 | ---- | M] (Trusteer Ltd.) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Trusteer\Rapport\bin\RapportMgmtService.exe

PRC - [2011/04/26 14:23:02 | 000,223,088 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Motorola\MotoHelper\MotoHelperService.exe

PRC - [2011/04/26 14:22:44 | 000,681,840 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Motorola\MotoHelper\MotoHelperAgent.exe

PRC - [2009/11/13 17:15:00 | 001,807,600 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Online\DataSafeOnline.exe

PRC - [2009/07/16 10:00:00 | 000,410,864 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\Components\scheduler\STService.exe

PRC - [2009/07/16 09:59:00 | 000,648,432 | ---- | M] (SoftThinks) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\SftService.exe

PRC - [2009/05/21 07:59:14 | 001,025,264 | ---- | M] (SupportSoft, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Support Center\gs_agent\dsc.exe

PRC - [2009/05/21 07:59:08 | 000,206,064 | ---- | M] (SupportSoft, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtsvc.exe

PRC - [2009/05/21 07:59:08 | 000,206,064 | ---- | M] (SupportSoft, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe

PRC - [2009/02/04 20:26:38 | 000,128,232 | ---- | M] (CyberLink Corp.) -- C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD DX\PDVDDXSrv.exe

PRC - [2009/01/09 12:49:08 | 000,405,639 | ---- | M] (Creative Technology Ltd) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Webcam\Dell Webcam Central\WebcamDell2.exe

PRC - [2008/12/18 13:05:28 | 000,155,648 | ---- | M] (Stardock Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Dell\DellDock\DockLogin.exe

========== Modules (No Company Name) ==========

MOD - [2013/05/15 15:35:13 | 000,971,264 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Configuration\3da65115bf9debbf564861f6b123a2e4\System.Configuration.ni.dll

MOD - [2013/05/15 15:04:16 | 012,433,920 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Windows.Forms\e9ea3e70247b4aa4a8b260426db3aa6b\System.Windows.Forms.ni.dll

MOD - [2013/02/18 08:48:21 | 001,840,640 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Web.Services\d186bf251ae14af93b3a943d472ee9f5\System.Web.Services.ni.dll

MOD - [2013/01/09 21:56:12 | 005,450,752 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Xml\b757806657fa5db2b1ed1a89b026b463\System.Xml.ni.dll

MOD - [2013/01/09 21:55:39 | 001,593,856 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Drawing\78157a494dc9a7e52be8840decfcd9cc\System.Drawing.ni.dll

MOD - [2013/01/09 21:54:19 | 007,977,984 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System\cc149d08e75f8c53cd28ac926b38c370\System.ni.dll

MOD - [2013/01/09 21:54:08 | 011,492,352 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\mscorlib\2227d1559f87943255069398608d5c56\mscorlib.ni.dll

MOD - [2012/11/03 17:32:46 | 000,557,368 | ---- | M] () -- C:\ProgramData\Trusteer\Rapport\store\exts\RapportMS\46125\RapportMS.dll

MOD - [2012/06/27 15:09:06 | 000,557,056 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Trusteer\Rapport\bin\js32.dll

MOD - [2011/04/26 14:22:44 | 000,681,840 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Motorola\MotoHelper\MotoHelperAgent.exe

MOD - [2009/11/13 17:15:00 | 001,807,600 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Online\DataSafeOnline.exe

MOD - [2009/11/13 17:15:00 | 000,275,696 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Online\SdbShared.dll

MOD - [2009/11/13 17:15:00 | 000,152,816 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Online\SdbShared.XmlSerializers.dll

MOD - [2009/11/13 17:15:00 | 000,095,472 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Online\SdbUI.dll

MOD - [2009/11/13 17:15:00 | 000,017,648 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Online\CppUtils.dll

MOD - [2009/07/16 10:00:00 | 000,410,864 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\Components\scheduler\STService.exe

MOD - [2009/07/16 09:59:00 | 000,234,736 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\STFiles.dll

MOD - [2009/07/16 09:59:00 | 000,128,240 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\STLog.dll

MOD - [2009/07/16 09:59:00 | 000,121,072 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\STNLS.dll

MOD - [2009/07/16 09:59:00 | 000,111,856 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\STPE.dll

MOD - [2009/07/16 09:59:00 | 000,079,088 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\zlib1.dll

MOD - [2009/07/16 09:59:00 | 000,074,992 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\STRegistry.dll

MOD - [2009/07/16 09:58:00 | 001,123,568 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\libxml2.dll

MOD - [2009/07/16 09:58:00 | 000,115,952 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\PSTVdsDisk.dll

MOD - [2009/04/09 15:29:00 | 000,058,608 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Online\BalloonWindow.dll

========== Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV:64bit: - [2013/02/19 14:56:14 | 000,182,752 | ---- | M] (McAfee, Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\mfevtps.exe -- (mfevtp)

SRV:64bit: - [2013/02/19 14:53:32 | 000,218,760 | ---- | M] () [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\SystemCore\\mfefire.exe -- (mfefire)

SRV:64bit: - [2013/02/19 14:51:54 | 000,241,456 | ---- | M] () [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\SystemCore\\mcshield.exe -- (McShield)

SRV:64bit: - [2013/01/27 12:34:32 | 000,379,360 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Client\NisSrv.exe -- (NisSrv)

SRV:64bit: - [2013/01/27 12:34:32 | 000,022,056 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Client\MsMpEng.exe -- (MsMpSvc)

SRV:64bit: - [2012/11/16 22:10:22 | 000,383,608 | ---- | M] (McAfee, Inc.) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan\mcods.exe -- (McODS)

SRV:64bit: - [2012/08/31 13:20:06 | 000,201,304 | ---- | M] (McAfee, Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe -- (McProxy)

SRV:64bit: - [2012/08/31 13:20:06 | 000,201,304 | ---- | M] (McAfee, Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe -- (McNASvc)

SRV:64bit: - [2012/08/31 13:20:06 | 000,201,304 | ---- | M] (McAfee, Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe -- (McNaiAnn)

SRV:64bit: - [2012/08/31 13:20:06 | 000,201,304 | ---- | M] (McAfee, Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe -- (mcmscsvc)

SRV:64bit: - [2012/08/31 13:20:06 | 000,201,304 | ---- | M] (McAfee, Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe -- (McMPFSvc)

SRV:64bit: - [2012/08/31 13:20:06 | 000,201,304 | ---- | M] (McAfee, Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\McSvcHost\McSvHost.exe -- (McAfee SiteAdvisor Service)

SRV:64bit: - [2009/05/06 00:28:34 | 000,948,736 | ---- | M] (ATI Technologies Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\Ati2evxx.exe -- (Ati External Event Utility)

SRV:64bit: - [2009/03/30 06:25:18 | 000,268,288 | ---- | M] (IDT, Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DriverStore\FileRepository\stwrt64.inf_15f4e438\STacSV64.exe -- (STacSV)

SRV:64bit: - [2009/03/30 06:24:46 | 000,089,600 | ---- | M] (Andrea Electronics Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DriverStore\FileRepository\stwrt64.inf_15f4e438\AESTSr64.exe -- (AESTFilters)

SRV:64bit: - [2008/12/18 13:05:28 | 000,155,648 | ---- | M] (Stardock Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Dell\DellDock\DockLogin.exe -- (DockLoginService)

SRV:64bit: - [2008/12/11 17:33:20 | 000,399,872 | ---- | M] (Red Bend Ltd.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Intel\WiMAX\Bin\DMAgent.exe -- (DMAgent)

SRV:64bit: - [2008/12/11 17:32:52 | 003,551,744 | ---- | M] (Intel® Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Intel\WiMAX\Bin\AppSrv.exe -- (WiMAXAppSrv)

SRV:64bit: - [2008/10/16 17:05:00 | 001,449,984 | ---- | M] (Intel® Corporation) [Auto | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Intel\WiFi\bin\EvtEng.exe -- (EvtEng)

SRV:64bit: - [2008/10/16 16:27:20 | 000,826,368 | ---- | M] (Intel® Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\WirelessCommon\RegSrvc.exe -- (RegSrvc)

SRV:64bit: - [2008/01/20 20:50:23 | 000,195,584 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\appmgmts.dll -- (AppMgmt)

SRV:64bit: - [2008/01/20 20:46:39 | 000,383,544 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MpSvc.dll -- (WinDefend)

SRV:64bit: - [2007/03/09 16:51:12 | 000,567,280 | ---- | M] ( ) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\dlbfcoms.exe -- (dlbf_device)

SRV - [2013/05/14 12:55:53 | 000,256,904 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Incorporated) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\FlashPlayerUpdateService.exe -- (AdobeFlashPlayerUpdateSvc)

SRV - [2013/02/25 17:52:42 | 000,528,192 | ---- | M] (IObit) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 6\ASCService.exe -- (AdvancedSystemCareService6)

SRV - [2013/02/13 10:18:54 | 001,124,184 | ---- | M] (Trusteer Ltd.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Trusteer\Rapport\bin\RapportMgmtService.exe -- (RapportMgmtService)

SRV - [2011/04/26 14:23:02 | 000,223,088 | ---- | M] () [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Motorola\MotoHelper\MotoHelperService.exe -- (MotoHelper)

SRV - [2010/03/18 13:16:28 | 000,130,384 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe -- (clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_32)

SRV - [2009/09/18 18:44:43 | 000,016,680 | ---- | M] (Citrix Online, a division of Citrix Systems, Inc.) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\GoToAssist\514\g2aservice.exe -- (GoToAssist)

SRV - [2009/07/16 09:59:00 | 000,648,432 | ---- | M] (SoftThinks) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\SftService.exe -- (SftService)

SRV - [2009/05/21 07:59:08 | 000,206,064 | ---- | M] (SupportSoft, Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtsvc.exe -- (sprtsvc_DellSupportCenter)

SRV - [2009/03/29 22:42:14 | 000,066,368 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe -- (clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_32)

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV:64bit: - [2013/02/19 14:59:06 | 000,070,112 | ---- | M] (McAfee, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\cfwids.sys -- (cfwids)

DRV:64bit: - [2013/02/19 14:56:26 | 000,340,216 | ---- | M] (McAfee, Inc.) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\mfewfpk.sys -- (mfewfpk)

DRV:64bit: - [2013/02/19 14:55:14 | 000,106,552 | ---- | M] (McAfee, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\mferkdet.sys -- (mferkdet)

DRV:64bit: - [2013/02/19 14:54:32 | 000,771,536 | ---- | M] (McAfee, Inc.) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\mfehidk.sys -- (mfehidk)

DRV:64bit: - [2013/02/19 14:53:42 | 000,515,968 | ---- | M] (McAfee, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\mfefirek.sys -- (mfefirek)

DRV:64bit: - [2013/02/19 14:53:02 | 000,309,840 | ---- | M] (McAfee, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\mfeavfk.sys -- (mfeavfk)

DRV:64bit: - [2013/02/19 14:52:44 | 000,179,280 | ---- | M] (McAfee, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\mfeapfk.sys -- (mfeapfk)

DRV:64bit: - [2013/02/13 10:19:12 | 000,236,248 | ---- | M] (Trusteer Ltd.) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\Drivers\RapportKE64.sys -- (RapportKE64)

DRV:64bit: - [2013/01/20 16:59:04 | 000,130,008 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DRIVERS\NisDrvWFP.sys -- (NisDrv)

DRV:64bit: - [2012/04/20 16:40:58 | 000,196,440 | ---- | M] (McAfee, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\HipShieldK.sys -- (HipShieldK)

DRV:64bit: - [2012/02/29 07:52:46 | 000,016,384 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Recognizer | System | Unknown] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\fs_rec.sys -- (Fs_Rec)

DRV:64bit: - [2011/05/15 09:45:04 | 000,015,672 | ---- | M] () [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DRIVERS\SWDUMon.sys -- (SWDUMon)

DRV:64bit: - [2011/04/04 14:55:54 | 000,021,504 | ---- | M] (Motorola) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DRIVERS\motccgp.sys -- (motccgp)

DRV:64bit: - [2011/03/31 14:53:40 | 000,030,208 | ---- | M] (Motorola) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DRIVERS\motmodem.sys -- (motmodem)

DRV:64bit: - [2010/08/27 12:08:14 | 000,034,152 | ---- | M] (GEAR Software Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DRIVERS\GEARAspiWDM.sys -- (GEARAspiWDM)

DRV:64bit: - [2010/04/01 14:44:06 | 000,026,624 | ---- | M] (Motorola) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DRIVERS\Motousbnet.sys -- (Motousbnet)

DRV:64bit: - [2010/03/08 13:08:36 | 000,121,800 | ---- | M] (QUALCOMM Incorporated) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DRIVERS\HtcVComV64.sys -- (HtcVCom32)

DRV:64bit: - [2010/03/08 13:03:54 | 000,121,800 | ---- | M] (QUALCOMM Incorporated) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DRIVERS\HtcUsbMdmV64.sys -- (HtcUsbMdmV64)

DRV:64bit: - [2010/03/08 11:03:36 | 000,067,104 | ---- | M] (ITE Tech. Inc. ) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DRIVERS\itecir.sys -- (itecir)

DRV:64bit: - [2010/01/25 19:57:54 | 000,010,240 | ---- | M] (Motorola Inc) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DRIVERS\motusbdevice.sys -- (motusbdevice)

DRV:64bit: - [2009/09/30 18:51:42 | 000,046,592 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DRIVERS\wpdusb.sys -- (WpdUsb)

DRV:64bit: - [2009/05/28 23:52:36 | 005,437,952 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DRIVERS\NETw5v64.sys -- (NETw5v64)

DRV:64bit: - [2009/05/06 00:28:38 | 005,263,872 | ---- | M] (ATI Technologies Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys -- (R300)

DRV:64bit: - [2009/05/06 00:28:38 | 005,263,872 | ---- | M] (ATI Technologies Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys -- (atikmdag)

DRV:64bit: - [2009/04/27 01:05:56 | 000,230,960 | ---- | M] (Alps Electric Co., Ltd.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DRIVERS\Apfiltr.sys -- (ApfiltrService)

DRV:64bit: - [2009/04/10 23:03:32 | 000,111,104 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DRIVERS\sdbus.sys -- (sdbus)

DRV:64bit: - [2009/03/30 06:25:34 | 000,477,696 | ---- | M] (IDT, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DRIVERS\stwrt64.sys -- (STHDA)

DRV:64bit: - [2009/03/08 17:06:00 | 000,319,840 | ---- | M] (Creative Technology Ltd.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DRIVERS\OA001Vid.sys -- (OA001Vid)

DRV:64bit: - [2009/03/06 07:33:58 | 000,159,840 | ---- | M] (Creative Technology Ltd.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DRIVERS\OA001Ufd.sys -- (OA001Ufd)

DRV:64bit: - [2009/02/23 04:34:02 | 000,060,416 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\Drivers\bpusb.sys -- (bpusb)

DRV:64bit: - [2009/01/29 17:18:12 | 000,009,216 | ---- | M] (Motorola) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DRIVERS\motccgpfl.sys -- (motccgpfl)

DRV:64bit: - [2009/01/29 17:11:38 | 000,006,144 | ---- | M] (Motorola Inc) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DRIVERS\motfilt.sys -- (BTCFilterService)

DRV:64bit: - [2009/01/09 16:02:08 | 000,031,744 | ---- | M] (Research in Motion Ltd) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DRIVERS\RimSerial_AMD64.sys -- (RimVSerPort)

DRV:64bit: - [2008/12/30 20:00:22 | 000,172,032 | ---- | M] (Creative Technology Ltd.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DRIVERS\CtClsFlt.sys -- (CtClsFlt)

DRV:64bit: - [2008/12/01 10:35:32 | 000,028,160 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DRIVERS\bpprot.sys -- (BPPROT)

DRV:64bit: - [2008/12/01 10:35:28 | 000,163,328 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DRIVERS\bpmp.sys -- (bpmp)

DRV:64bit: - [2008/12/01 10:35:20 | 000,037,376 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DRIVERS\bpenum.sys -- (bpenum)

DRV:64bit: - [2008/07/17 04:59:12 | 000,057,856 | ---- | M] (REDC) [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DRIVERS\rixdpx64.sys -- (rismxdp)

DRV:64bit: - [2008/07/17 04:59:10 | 000,062,976 | ---- | M] (REDC) [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DRIVERS\rimmpx64.sys -- (rimmptsk)

DRV:64bit: - [2008/07/17 04:59:08 | 000,055,296 | ---- | M] (REDC) [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DRIVERS\rimspx64.sys -- (rimsptsk)

DRV:64bit: - [2008/07/16 05:50:42 | 000,239,104 | ---- | M] (Broadcom Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DRIVERS\k57nd60a.sys -- (k57nd60a)

DRV:64bit: - [2008/04/16 15:49:34 | 000,028,416 | ---- | M] (Research In Motion Limited) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\Drivers\RimUsb_AMD64.sys -- (RimUsb)

DRV:64bit: - [2008/01/20 20:48:54 | 000,011,264 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\Drivers\RootMdm.sys -- (ROOTMODEM)

DRV:64bit: - [2008/01/20 20:46:02 | 000,317,952 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DRIVERS\e1e6032e.sys -- (e1express)

DRV:64bit: - [2007/11/14 02:00:00 | 000,053,488 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\Drivers\PxHlpa64.sys -- (PxHlpa64)

DRV:64bit: - [2007/11/02 15:52:02 | 000,008,576 | ---- | M] (Motorola) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DRIVERS\motswch.sys -- (MotoSwitchService)

DRV - [2013/02/28 19:19:38 | 000,585,944 | ---- | M] () [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\ProgramData\Trusteer\Rapport\store\exts\RapportCerberus\baseline\RapportCerberus64_50414.sys -- (RapportCerberus_50414)

DRV - [2013/02/13 10:19:12 | 000,357,272 | ---- | M] (Trusteer Ltd.) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Trusteer\Rapport\bin\x64\RapportPG64.sys -- (RapportPG64)

DRV - [2013/02/13 10:19:12 | 000,228,760 | ---- | M] (Trusteer Ltd.) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Trusteer\Rapport\bin\x64\RapportEI64.sys -- (RapportEI64)

DRV - [2009/05/25 15:43:58 | 000,043,032 | ---- | M] (Smith Micro Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Verizon Wireless\VZAccess Manager\SMSIVZAM5X64.sys -- (SMSIVZAM5X64)

========== Standard Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE:64bit: - HKLM\..\SearchScopes,DefaultScope = {0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A}

IE:64bit: - HKLM\..\SearchScopes\{0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A}: "URL" = http://www.bing.com/search?q={searchTerms}&FORM=IE8SRC

IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.yahoo.com

IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\Windows\SysWOW64\blank.htm

IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.yahoo.com

IE - HKLM\..\URLSearchHook: {fae3e6b1-1936-40d6-9acc-59ebcf661ccb} - C:\Program Files (x86)\ImTranslator_Pro\prxtbImTr.dll (Conduit Ltd.)

IE - HKLM\..\SearchScopes,DefaultScope = {0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A}

IE - HKLM\..\SearchScopes\{0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A}: "URL" = http://www.bing.com/search?q={searchTerms}&FORM=IE8SRC

IE - HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-2943996986-3391541806-3619402730-1000\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default Download Directory = C:\Users\guerajasso\Desktop

IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-2943996986-3391541806-3619402730-1000\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = Preserve

IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-2943996986-3391541806-3619402730-1000\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.msnbc.com/

IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-2943996986-3391541806-3619402730-1000\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page Redirect Cache = http://dell.msn.com/

IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-2943996986-3391541806-3619402730-1000\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page Redirect Cache AcceptLangs = en-us

IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-2943996986-3391541806-3619402730-1000\..\SearchScopes,DefaultScope = {0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A}

IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-2943996986-3391541806-3619402730-1000\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-2943996986-3391541806-3619402730-1000\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyOverride" = <local>;192.168.*.*

========== FireFox ==========

FF:64bit: - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@mcafee.com/MSC,version=10: c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee\msc\NPMCSN~1.DLL ()

FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@Google.com/GoogleEarthPlugin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Earth\plugin\npgeplugin.dll (Google)

FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@java.com/JavaPlugin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\plugin2\npjp2.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)

FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@mcafee.com/MSC,version=10: c:\PROGRA~2\mcafee\msc\NPMCSN~1.DLL ()

FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@mcafee.com/SAFFPlugin: C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\npmcffplg32.dll (McAfee, Inc.)

FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@Microsoft.com/NpCtrl,version=1.0: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Silverlight\5.1.20125.0\npctrl.dll ( Microsoft Corporation)

FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@microsoft.com/WPF,version=3.5: C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Windows Presentation Foundation\NPWPF.dll (Microsoft Corporation)

FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@tools.google.com/Google Update;version=3: C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.21.145\npGoogleUpdate3.dll (Google Inc.)

FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@tools.google.com/Google Update;version=9: C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.3.21.145\npGoogleUpdate3.dll (Google Inc.)

FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\Adobe Reader: C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\AIR\nppdf32.dll (Adobe Systems Inc.)

FF - HKCU\Software\MozillaPlugins\@Skype Limited.com/Facebook Video Calling Plugin: C:\Users\guerajasso\AppData\Local\Facebook\Video\Skype\npFacebookVideoCalling.dll (Skype Limited)

FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{4ED1F68A-5463-4931-9384-8FFF5ED91D92}: C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor [2012/12/14 18:44:24 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]

FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{D19CA586-DD6C-4a0a-96F8-14644F340D60}: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\McAfee\SystemCore [2013/03/05 21:54:23 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]

========== Chrome ==========

CHR - default_search_provider: Bing (Enabled)

CHR - default_search_provider: search_url = http://www.bing.com/search?setmkt=en-US&q={searchTerms}

CHR - default_search_provider: suggest_url = http://api.bing.com/osjson.aspx?query={searchTerms}&language={language}

CHR - homepage: http://www.google.com/

CHR - plugin: Chrome PDF Viewer (Enabled) = C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\26.0.1410.43\pdf.dll

CHR - plugin: Google Gears 0.5.33.0 (Enabled) = C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\26.0.1410.43\gears.dll

CHR - plugin: Shockwave Flash (Enabled) = C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\26.0.1410.43\gcswf32.dll

CHR - plugin: Adobe Acrobat (Disabled) = C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Browser\nppdf32.dll

CHR - plugin: Java Deployment Toolkit 6.0.220.4 (Enabled) = C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\new_plugin\npdeployJava1.dll

CHR - plugin: Java Platform SE 6 U22 (Enabled) = C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\new_plugin\npjp2.dll

CHR - plugin: QuickTime Plug-in 7.6.7 (Enabled) = C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickTime\plugins\npqtplugin.dll

CHR - plugin: QuickTime Plug-in 7.6.7 (Enabled) = C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickTime\plugins\npqtplugin2.dll

CHR - plugin: QuickTime Plug-in 7.6.7 (Enabled) = C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickTime\plugins\npqtplugin3.dll

CHR - plugin: QuickTime Plug-in 7.6.7 (Enabled) = C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickTime\plugins\npqtplugin4.dll

CHR - plugin: QuickTime Plug-in 7.6.7 (Enabled) = C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickTime\plugins\npqtplugin5.dll

CHR - plugin: QuickTime Plug-in 7.6.7 (Enabled) = C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickTime\plugins\npqtplugin6.dll

CHR - plugin: QuickTime Plug-in 7.6.7 (Enabled) = C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickTime\plugins\npqtplugin7.dll

CHR - plugin: Google Earth Plugin (Enabled) = C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Google Earth\plugin\npgeplugin.dll

CHR - plugin: Google Update (Enabled) = C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\1.2.183.39\npGoogleOneClick8.dll

CHR - plugin: Silverlight Plug-In (Enabled) = C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Silverlight\4.0.51204.0\npctrl.dll

CHR - plugin: Windows Presentation Foundation (Enabled) = C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Windows Presentation Foundation\NPWPF.dll

CHR - plugin: Default Plug-in (Enabled) = default_plugin

CHR - Extension: Sammsoft Toolbar = C:\Users\guerajasso\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\aaaanpaddaaoffccehffldolecpkgpej\7.17.0.0_0\

CHR - Extension: Entanglement = C:\Users\guerajasso\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\aciahcmjmecflokailenpkdchphgkefd\2.7.9_0\

CHR - Extension: SiteAdvisor = C:\Users\guerajasso\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\fheoggkfdfchfphceeifdbepaooicaho\3.41.123.2_0\

CHR - Extension: SiteAdvisor = C:\Users\guerajasso\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\fheoggkfdfchfphceeifdbepaooicaho\3.50.146.2_0\

CHR - Extension: Poppit = C:\Users\guerajasso\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\mcbkbpnkkkipelfledbfocopglifcfmi\2.2_0\

CHR - Extension: Advanced SystemCare Surfing Protection = C:\Users\guerajasso\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nfengeggddojhakldhlpjdlddgkkjkdd\1.0.0_0\

O1 HOSTS File: ([2010/11/23 04:29:53 | 000,000,822 | ---- | M]) - C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\etc\Hosts

O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 localhost

O1 - Hosts: ::1 localhost

O2:64bit: - BHO: (scriptproxy) - {7DB2D5A0-7241-4E79-B68D-6309F01C5231} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\SystemCore\ScriptSn.20120627212338.dll (McAfee, Inc.)

O2:64bit: - BHO: (McAfee SiteAdvisor BHO) - {B164E929-A1B6-4A06-B104-2CD0E90A88FF} - c:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\x64\McIEPlg.dll (McAfee, Inc.)

O2 - BHO: (Java Plug-In SSV Helper) - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\ssv.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)

O2 - BHO: (scriptproxy) - {7DB2D5A0-7241-4E79-B68D-6309F01C5231} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\McAfee\SystemCore\ScriptSn.20120627212338.dll (McAfee, Inc.)

O2 - BHO: (McAfee SiteAdvisor BHO) - {B164E929-A1B6-4A06-B104-2CD0E90A88FF} - c:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\McIEPlg.dll (McAfee, Inc.)

O2 - BHO: (bSaving) - {DFA2ED70-FC49-11E1-8DF2-9713F663AF89} - C:\Program Files (x86)\bSaving\4e7df7809fab12ca1999da15f5fb2ce2.dll File not found

O2 - BHO: (ImTranslator Pro Toolbar) - {fae3e6b1-1936-40d6-9acc-59ebcf661ccb} - C:\Program Files (x86)\ImTranslator_Pro\prxtbImTr.dll (Conduit Ltd.)

O3:64bit: - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (McAfee SiteAdvisor Toolbar) - {0EBBBE48-BAD4-4B4C-8E5A-516ABECAE064} - c:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\x64\McIEPlg.dll (McAfee, Inc.)

O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (McAfee SiteAdvisor Toolbar) - {0EBBBE48-BAD4-4B4C-8E5A-516ABECAE064} - c:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\McIEPlg.dll (McAfee, Inc.)

O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (ImTranslator Pro Toolbar) - {fae3e6b1-1936-40d6-9acc-59ebcf661ccb} - C:\Program Files (x86)\ImTranslator_Pro\prxtbImTr.dll (Conduit Ltd.)

O3 - HKU\S-1-5-21-2943996986-3391541806-3619402730-1000\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {21FA44EF-376D-4D53-9B0F-8A89D3229068} - No CLSID value found.

O3 - HKU\S-1-5-21-2943996986-3391541806-3619402730-1000\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (ImTranslator Pro Toolbar) - {FAE3E6B1-1936-40D6-9ACC-59EBCF661CCB} - C:\Program Files (x86)\ImTranslator_Pro\prxtbImTr.dll (Conduit Ltd.)

O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [Apoint] T.EXE File not found

O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [intelWirelessWiMAX] OSPLASH File not found

O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [MSC] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Client\mssecex.exe" -hide -runkey File not found

O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [sysTrayApp] C:\Program Files\IDT\WDM\sttray64.exe (IDT, Inc.)

O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [Windows Defender] DER\MSASCUI.EXE -HIDE File not found

O4 - HKLM..\Run: [] File not found

O4 - HKLM..\Run: [APSDaemon] C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\APSDaemon.exe (Apple Inc.)

O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Dell DataSafe Online] C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Online\DataSafeOnline.exe ()

O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Dell Webcam Central] C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Webcam\Dell Webcam Central\WebcamDell2.exe (Creative Technology Ltd)

O4 - HKLM..\Run: [DellSupportCenter] C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe (SupportSoft, Inc.)

O4 - HKLM..\Run: [mcui_exe] C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\Agent\mcagent.exe (McAfee, Inc.)

O4 - HKLM..\Run: [PDVDDXSrv] C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD DX\PDVDDXSrv.exe (CyberLink Corp.)

O4 - HKU\S-1-5-19..\Run: [sidebar] C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

O4 - HKU\S-1-5-19..\Run: [WindowsWelcomeCenter] C:\Windows\SysWow64\oobefldr.dll (Microsoft Corporation)

O4 - HKU\S-1-5-20..\Run: [sidebar] C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

O4 - HKU\S-1-5-20..\Run: [WindowsWelcomeCenter] C:\Windows\SysWow64\oobefldr.dll (Microsoft Corporation)

O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-2943996986-3391541806-3619402730-1000..\Run: [Advanced SystemCare 5] "C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 5\ASCTray.exe" /AutoStart File not found

O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-2943996986-3391541806-3619402730-1000..\Run: [Facebook Update] C:\Users\guerajasso\AppData\Local\Facebook\Update\FacebookUpdate.exe (Facebook Inc.)

O4 - HKLM..\RunOnce: [Launcher] C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell DataSafe Local Backup\Components\scheduler\Launcher.exe (Softthinks)

O4 - Startup: C:\Users\Default\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Dell Dock First Run.lnk = C:\Program Files\Dell\DellDock\DellDock.exe (Stardock Corporation)

O4 - Startup: C:\Users\Default User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Dell Dock First Run.lnk = C:\Program Files\Dell\DellDock\DellDock.exe (Stardock Corporation)

O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoActiveDesktop = 1

O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoActiveDesktopChanges = 1

O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoControlPanel = 0

O1364bit: - gopher Prefix: missing

O13 - gopher Prefix: missing

O16:64bit: - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_13-windows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_13)

O16:64bit: - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0013-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_13-windows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_13)

O16:64bit: - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_13-windows-i586.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)

O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.0.1

O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\{4CAEDB95-8340-404C-9F1C-6C31CEB12310}: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.0.1

O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\dssrequest {5513F07E-936B-4E52-9B00-067394E91CC5} - c:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\x64\McIEPlg.dll (McAfee, Inc.)

O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\livecall - No CLSID value found

O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\ms-help - No CLSID value found

O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\msnim - No CLSID value found

O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\sacore {5513F07E-936B-4E52-9B00-067394E91CC5} - c:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\x64\McIEPlg.dll (McAfee, Inc.)

O18 - Protocol\Handler\dssrequest {5513F07E-936B-4E52-9B00-067394E91CC5} - c:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\McIEPlg.dll (McAfee, Inc.)

O18 - Protocol\Handler\sacore {5513F07E-936B-4E52-9B00-067394E91CC5} - c:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\McIEPlg.dll (McAfee, Inc.)

O18:64bit: - Protocol\Filter\application/x-mfe-ipt {3EF5086B-5478-4598-A054-786C45D75692} - c:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\McSnIePl64.dll (McAfee, Inc.)

O18 - Protocol\Filter\application/x-mfe-ipt {3EF5086B-5478-4598-A054-786C45D75692} - c:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\MSC\McSnIePl.dll (McAfee, Inc.)

O20:64bit: - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (explorer.exe) - C:\Windows\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

O20:64bit: - HKLM Winlogon: UserInit - (userinit.exe) - C:\Windows\SysNative\userinit.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (explorer.exe) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

O20 - HKLM Winlogon: UserInit - (userinit.exe) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\userinit.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

O24 - Desktop WallPaper: C:\Users\guerajasso\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows Photo Gallery\Windows Photo Gallery Wallpaper.jpg

O24 - Desktop BackupWallPaper: C:\Users\guerajasso\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows Photo Gallery\Windows Photo Gallery Wallpaper.jpg

O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1

O32 - AutoRun File - [2004/04/30 16:01:00 | 000,000,053 | -HS- | M] () - E:\AUTORUN.INF -- [ NTFS ]

O33 - MountPoints2\{12d51b17-fa35-11de-8627-0026b9017750}\Shell\AutoRun\command - "" = G:\CA_EdgeLitemobile.exe

O33 - MountPoints2\{17a22904-3e00-11e0-9186-0026b9017750}\Shell - "" = AutoRun

O33 - MountPoints2\{17a22904-3e00-11e0-9186-0026b9017750}\Shell\AutoRun\command - "" = H:\LaunchU3.exe -a

O33 - MountPoints2\{252e9715-cae1-11e1-ae2b-0026b9017750}\Shell - "" = AutoRun

O33 - MountPoints2\{252e9715-cae1-11e1-ae2b-0026b9017750}\Shell\AutoRun\command - "" = H:\setup.exe -a

O33 - MountPoints2\{337084a8-f7c4-11de-94f2-0026b9017750}\Shell - "" = AutoRun

O33 - MountPoints2\{337084a8-f7c4-11de-94f2-0026b9017750}\Shell\AutoRun\command - "" = G:\DPFMate.exe

O33 - MountPoints2\{4d75ab51-c174-11df-9b2e-0026b9017750}\Shell - "" = AutoRun

O33 - MountPoints2\{4d75ab51-c174-11df-9b2e-0026b9017750}\Shell\AutoRun\command - "" = G:\TL-Bootstrap.exe

O33 - MountPoints2\{4d75ab68-c174-11df-9b2e-0026b9017750}\Shell - "" = AutoRun

O33 - MountPoints2\{4d75ab68-c174-11df-9b2e-0026b9017750}\Shell\AutoRun\command - "" = G:\TL-Bootstrap.exe

O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck autochk *)

O35:64bit: - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*

O35:64bit: - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*

O35 - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*

O35 - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*

O37:64bit: - HKLM\...com [@ = comfile] -- "%1" %*

O37:64bit: - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*

O37 - HKLM\...com [@ = comfile] -- "%1" %*

O37 - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*

O38 - SubSystems\\Windows: (ServerDll=winsrv:UserServerDllInitialization,3)

O38 - SubSystems\\Windows: (ServerDll=winsrv:ConServerDllInitialization,2)

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[2013/05/16 14:01:45 | 000,602,112 | ---- | C] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\guerajasso\Desktop\OTL.scr

[2013/05/16 13:20:40 | 000,602,112 | ---- | C] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\guerajasso\Desktop\OTL.com

[2013/05/16 13:11:03 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\McAfee

[2013/05/16 11:39:27 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Windows\ERUNT

[2013/05/16 11:38:55 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\JRT

[2013/05/16 11:36:56 | 000,545,954 | ---- | C] (Oleg N. Scherbakov) -- C:\Users\guerajasso\Desktop\JRT.exe

[2013/05/16 10:49:53 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\guerajasso\AppData\Roaming\Malwarebytes

[2013/05/16 10:49:32 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

[2013/05/16 10:49:16 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes

[2013/05/16 10:49:11 | 000,025,928 | ---- | C] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\mbam.sys

[2013/05/16 10:49:10 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

[2013/05/16 10:47:11 | 010,285,040 | ---- | C] (Malwarebytes Corporation ) -- C:\Users\guerajasso\Desktop\mbam-setup-1.75.0.1300.exe

[2013/05/16 09:31:38 | 004,745,728 | ---- | C] (AVAST Software) -- C:\Users\guerajasso\Desktop\aswMBR.exe

[2013/05/15 09:47:03 | 000,096,768 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\mshtmled.dll

[2013/05/15 09:47:03 | 000,073,216 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\mshtmled.dll

[2013/05/15 09:46:59 | 000,248,320 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\ieui.dll

[2013/05/15 09:46:59 | 000,176,640 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ieui.dll

[2013/05/15 09:46:59 | 000,173,056 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\ieUnatt.exe

[2013/05/15 09:46:58 | 000,231,936 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\url.dll

[2013/05/15 09:46:58 | 000,142,848 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\ieUnatt.exe

[2013/05/15 09:46:57 | 000,237,056 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\url.dll

[2013/05/15 09:46:56 | 002,312,704 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\jscript9.dll

[2013/05/15 09:46:56 | 001,494,528 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\inetcpl.cpl

[2013/05/15 09:46:56 | 001,427,968 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\inetcpl.cpl

[2013/05/15 09:46:55 | 000,729,088 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\msfeeds.dll

[2013/05/15 09:46:53 | 000,816,640 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\jscript.dll

[2013/05/15 09:46:53 | 000,717,824 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\jscript.dll

[2013/05/15 09:46:53 | 000,599,040 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\vbscript.dll

[2013/05/15 07:10:55 | 000,047,104 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\cdd.dll

[2009/12/01 09:32:43 | 008,653,312 | ---- | C] (Dell, Inc. ) -- C:\Users\guerajasso\AppData\Roaming\DataSafeDotNet.exe

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[2013/05/16 14:01:45 | 000,602,112 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\guerajasso\Desktop\OTL.scr

[2013/05/16 13:58:00 | 000,000,906 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job

[2013/05/16 13:55:00 | 000,000,830 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\Adobe Flash Player Updater.job

[2013/05/16 13:27:03 | 000,000,948 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\FacebookUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-2943996986-3391541806-3619402730-1000UA.job

[2013/05/16 13:20:46 | 000,602,112 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\guerajasso\Desktop\OTL.com

[2013/05/16 13:11:03 | 000,001,693 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\McAfee AntiVirus Plus.lnk

[2013/05/16 13:04:50 | 000,000,894 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore1cd921058bbf9d8.job

[2013/05/16 13:04:30 | 000,003,616 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-2P-1.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0

[2013/05/16 13:04:30 | 000,003,616 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-2P-0.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0

[2013/05/16 13:04:03 | 000,067,584 | --S- | M] () -- C:\Windows\bootstat.dat

[2013/05/16 12:11:37 | 000,001,919 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Adobe Reader 9.lnk

[2013/05/16 11:36:57 | 000,545,954 | ---- | M] (Oleg N. Scherbakov) -- C:\Users\guerajasso\Desktop\JRT.exe

[2013/05/16 10:47:19 | 010,285,040 | ---- | M] (Malwarebytes Corporation ) -- C:\Users\guerajasso\Desktop\mbam-setup-1.75.0.1300.exe

[2013/05/16 09:32:40 | 004,745,728 | ---- | M] (AVAST Software) -- C:\Users\guerajasso\Desktop\aswMBR.exe

[2013/05/15 18:00:01 | 000,000,490 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\PC Utility Kit Registration3.job

[2013/05/15 16:27:00 | 000,000,926 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\FacebookUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-2943996986-3391541806-3619402730-1000Core.job

[2013/05/15 14:47:00 | 000,703,516 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\PerfStringBackup.INI

[2013/05/15 14:38:36 | 000,272,840 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\FNTCACHE.DAT

[2013/05/15 09:36:42 | 000,604,752 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\perfh009.dat

[2013/05/15 09:36:42 | 000,104,420 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\perfc009.dat

[2013/05/14 12:55:50 | 000,692,104 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Incorporated) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\FlashPlayerApp.exe

[2013/05/14 12:55:49 | 000,071,048 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Incorporated) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl

========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========

[2012/11/22 19:10:29 | 000,002,793 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\guerajasso\AppData\Roaming\log.sflog

[2012/05/31 22:12:40 | 000,721,764 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\PerfStringBackup.INI

[2010/11/29 23:50:19 | 000,000,006 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\Users\guerajasso\AppData\Roaming\start

[2010/01/04 16:27:41 | 000,007,220 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\Users\guerajasso\AppData\Local\slot1.mm1

[2009/10/10 16:05:33 | 000,029,216 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\Users\guerajasso\AppData\Roaming\UserTile.png

[2009/09/25 19:39:40 | 000,009,728 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\guerajasso\AppData\Local\DCBC2A71-70D8-4DAN-EHR8-E0D61DEA3FDF.ini

[2009/09/25 13:37:04 | 000,007,052 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\guerajasso\AppData\Local\d3d9caps.dat

[2009/09/25 10:35:06 | 000,002,164 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\Users\guerajasso\AppData\Roaming\install.dat

========== ZeroAccess Check ==========

[2006/11/02 09:29:43 | 000,000,227 | RHS- | M] () -- C:\Windows\assembly\Desktop.ini

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\clsid\{42aedc87-2188-41fd-b9a3-0c966feabec1}\InProcServer32] /64

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\Wow6432node\clsid\{42aedc87-2188-41fd-b9a3-0c966feabec1}\InProcServer32]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\clsid\{fbeb8a05-beee-4442-804e-409d6c4515e9}\InProcServer32] /64

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\Wow6432node\clsid\{fbeb8a05-beee-4442-804e-409d6c4515e9}\InProcServer32]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\clsid\{42aedc87-2188-41fd-b9a3-0c966feabec1}\InProcServer32] /64

"" = C:\Windows\SysNative\shell32.dll -- [2012/06/08 11:59:03 | 012,899,840 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\clsid\{42aedc87-2188-41fd-b9a3-0c966feabec1}\InProcServer32]

"" = %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll -- [2012/06/08 11:47:00 | 011,586,048 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\clsid\{5839FCA9-774D-42A1-ACDA-D6A79037F57F}\InProcServer32] /64

"" = C:\Windows\SysNative\wbem\fastprox.dll -- [2009/04/11 01:11:14 | 000,891,392 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)

"ThreadingModel" = Free

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\clsid\{5839FCA9-774D-42A1-ACDA-D6A79037F57F}\InProcServer32]

"" = %systemroot%\system32\wbem\fastprox.dll -- [2009/04/11 00:28:19 | 000,614,912 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)

"ThreadingModel" = Free

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\clsid\{F3130CDB-AA52-4C3A-AB32-85FFC23AF9C1}\InProcServer32] /64

"" = C:\Windows\SysNative\wbem\wbemess.dll -- [2008/01/20 20:50:01 | 000,513,024 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)

"ThreadingModel" = Both

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\clsid\{F3130CDB-AA52-4C3A-AB32-85FFC23AF9C1}\InProcServer32]

========== Purity Check ==========

========== Alternate Data Streams ==========

@Alternate Data Stream - 99 bytes -> C:\ProgramData\TEMP:03DF2E8E

@Alternate Data Stream - 76 bytes -> C:\Users\guerajasso\Documents\Women's Wellness Letterhead.doc:Roxio EMC Stream

@Alternate Data Stream - 76 bytes -> C:\Users\guerajasso\Documents\OUTREACH WORKER.doc:Roxio EMC Stream

@Alternate Data Stream - 76 bytes -> C:\Users\guerajasso\Documents\ATT00197.dat:Roxio EMC Stream

@Alternate Data Stream - 126 bytes -> C:\ProgramData\TEMP:03B3646C

@Alternate Data Stream - 125 bytes -> C:\ProgramData\TEMP:BB8B6B1E

@Alternate Data Stream - 124 bytes -> C:\ProgramData\TEMP:37A3BA29

@Alternate Data Stream - 123 bytes -> C:\ProgramData\TEMP:48C1DDAA

@Alternate Data Stream - 122 bytes -> C:\ProgramData\TEMP:B30D9A49

@Alternate Data Stream - 121 bytes -> C:\ProgramData\TEMP:7B2778D0

@Alternate Data Stream - 121 bytes -> C:\ProgramData\TEMP:59120004

@Alternate Data Stream - 120 bytes -> C:\ProgramData\TEMP:17844542

@Alternate Data Stream - 118 bytes -> C:\ProgramData\TEMP:C40E212B

@Alternate Data Stream - 117 bytes -> C:\ProgramData\TEMP:ACD70D8B

@Alternate Data Stream - 117 bytes -> C:\ProgramData\TEMP:981349EA

@Alternate Data Stream - 117 bytes -> C:\ProgramData\TEMP:00479775

@Alternate Data Stream - 114 bytes -> C:\ProgramData\TEMP:1CB4A530

@Alternate Data Stream - 112 bytes -> C:\ProgramData\TEMP:CBAC0054

@Alternate Data Stream - 111 bytes -> C:\ProgramData\TEMP:5F95AE81

@Alternate Data Stream - 108 bytes -> C:\ProgramData\TEMP:D109DC55

@Alternate Data Stream - 106 bytes -> C:\ProgramData\TEMP:F9A9573A

@Alternate Data Stream - 106 bytes -> C:\ProgramData\TEMP:BD871799

@Alternate Data Stream - 105 bytes -> C:\ProgramData\TEMP:F2E53CFE

@Alternate Data Stream - 104 bytes -> C:\ProgramData\TEMP:43CFCEB7

@Alternate Data Stream - 100 bytes -> C:\ProgramData\TEMP:8437DC46

< End of report >

OTL Extras logfile created on: 5/16/2013 2:05:09 PM - Run 2

3.99 Gb Total Physical Memory | 2.25 Gb Available Physical Memory | 56.41% Memory free

8.17 Gb Paging File | 5.77 Gb Available in Paging File | 70.59% Paging File free

Drive C: | 283.01 Gb Total Space | 193.81 Gb Free Space | 68.48% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS

========== Extra Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== File Associations ==========

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]

.html[@ = ChromeHTML] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe (Google Inc.)

.url[@ = InternetShortcut] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\rundll32.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]

.cpl [@ = cplfile] -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\control.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

.html [@ = ChromeHTML] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe (Google Inc.)

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2943996986-3391541806-3619402730-1000\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]

.html [@ = ChromeHTML] -- Reg Error: Key error. File not found

========== Shell Spawning ==========

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<key>\shell\[command]\command]

InternetShortcut [open] -- "C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe" "C:\Windows\System32\ieframe.dll",OpenURL %l (Microsoft Corporation)

InternetShortcut [print] -- "C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe" "C:\Windows\System32\mshtml.dll",PrintHTML "%1" (Microsoft Corporation)

scrfile [config] -- "%1"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<key>\shell\[command]\command]

cplfile [cplopen] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\control.exe "%1",%* (Microsoft Corporation)

scrfile [config] -- "%1"

========== Security Center Settings ==========

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center]

"cval" = 1

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring]

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Svc]

"AntiVirusOverride" = 0

"AntiSpywareOverride" = 0

"FirewallOverride" = 0

"VistaSp1" = C2 FE 8D 6A DC 5B C8 01 [binary data]

"VistaSp2" = 6B 29 E7 8D 63 77 CA 01 [binary data]

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Svc\Vol]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Svc]

"oobe_av" = 1

========== Firewall Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile]

"EnableFirewall" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile]

"EnableFirewall" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\PublicProfile]

"EnableFirewall" = 1

========== Authorized Applications List ==========

========== Vista Active Open Ports Exception List ==========

"{048B0E10-F8C1-48D6-88F2-BC13675A1E01}" = rport=445 | protocol=6 | dir=out | app=system |

"{06EA1856-8B5A-4494-8902-A34F176D52A4}" = rport=2177 | protocol=6 | dir=out | svc=qwave | app=%systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe |

"{0E072534-DE8F-41E4-8658-8E98CB9BD356}" = lport=2869 | protocol=6 | dir=in | name=windows live communications platform (upnp) |

"{147238FF-39E5-4C56-B9C2-DFC3B032461B}" = rport=137 | protocol=17 | dir=out | app=system |

"{2013337D-BA1A-4277-8293-4AB7F56D9991}" = lport=2177 | protocol=17 | dir=in | svc=qwave | app=%systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe |

"{2078BED4-977D-4EDC-8865-D1B6878B2A30}" = lport=rpc-epmap | protocol=6 | dir=in | svc=rpcss | [email protected],-28539 |

"{30DA82EF-A2AA-4A8C-9E76-57D9B415AF2D}" = rport=1900 | protocol=17 | dir=out | svc=ssdpsrv | app=%systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe |

"{4134AA26-92EB-416B-8CEE-8EFB52179488}" = lport=rpc | protocol=6 | dir=in | svc=spooler | app=%systemroot%\system32\spoolsv.exe |

"{42BBACD7-63B5-49C7-ACE9-1C8253028A55}" = lport=1900 | protocol=17 | dir=in | svc=ssdpsrv | app=%systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe |

"{5A4D58D8-717A-49F4-8B71-A8B6B9DCF356}" = rport=138 | protocol=17 | dir=out | app=system |

"{5EC36F96-5B52-4699-89FD-8392FADFC85A}" = lport=1900 | protocol=17 | dir=in | svc=ssdpsrv | app=svchost.exe |

"{65C387FB-6CF6-4D05-8414-B780F7D50629}" = lport=2177 | protocol=6 | dir=in | svc=qwave | app=%systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe |

"{6CD93E7A-2266-4EE6-A563-3DA9674B7C60}" = lport=445 | protocol=6 | dir=in | app=system |

"{807985AD-E560-40A0-BC4A-5E4B803DF868}" = lport=139 | protocol=6 | dir=in | app=system |

"{86A9035A-4149-4E96-BE73-D3ED9D973941}" = lport=138 | protocol=17 | dir=in | app=system |

"{87DEEB96-CA76-4B5D-AA30-88F30BAEEBFF}" = lport=10243 | protocol=6 | dir=in | app=system |

"{8D20CBCA-94AA-47D4-85F6-D0059108AA91}" = lport=1900 | protocol=17 | dir=in | name=windows live communications platform (ssdp) |

"{AB9E932D-77D8-4638-8F18-B8761798D97E}" = lport=137 | protocol=17 | dir=in | app=system |

"{AC6080E0-4029-4CF3-8205-C6E52D8912F4}" = rport=10243 | protocol=6 | dir=out | app=system |

"{C2A5507D-B146-4A1C-A94C-4AEF502116B8}" = rport=139 | protocol=6 | dir=out | app=system |

"{C945063D-6A23-44E3-BB6F-6CB0CE9A1ED1}" = rport=2177 | protocol=17 | dir=out | svc=qwave | app=%systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe |

"{DA6320CC-667A-4905-B4F7-0B5AC956D909}" = lport=2869 | protocol=6 | dir=in | app=system |

"{E402078A-AC90-4F27-B3D7-3D186950C5F2}" = lport=2869 | protocol=6 | dir=in | app=system |

========== Vista Active Application Exception List ==========

"{035F8025-9599-49EA-AA2C-A4D11BA3AF31}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=%programfiles%\windows media player\wmpnetwk.exe |

"{10D635CD-6118-4323-BDDD-5A33608A2E7C}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=%programfiles(x86)%\windows media player\wmplayer.exe |

"{12A9565F-0DAA-4281-920C-F0CD6F739271}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=%programfiles(x86)%\windows media player\wmplayer.exe |

"{160F3BA2-BDCD-434A-9D44-3AD8A93E2222}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=%programfiles%\windows media player\wmplayer.exe |

"{1CCEFF6E-7648-49E4-B6BA-380925F77673}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\program files (x86)\microsoft office\office12\onenote.exe |

"{1D8729B0-5303-4241-B054-BB0929EDD9D1}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\users\guerajasso\appdata\local\temp\7zs7c03.tmp\symnrt.exe |

"{1DF08273-24B9-4653-86A7-E03279A122E5}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\intel\wimax\bin\dmagent.exe |

"{1F2CB82E-9ED4-4CBC-9448-CAD0BD2C62CC}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdvd dx\pdvddxsrv.exe |

"{20DF35E9-4FDA-473B-AB71-5A1DE75221D4}" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\program files (x86)\microsoft office\office12\onenote.exe |

"{2489A458-B63A-4286-ABE1-DE094C1C9E05}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\intel\wimax\bin\appsrv.exe |

"{29AFBC39-96E5-4034-904F-12187312345E}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files\common files\mcafee\mcsvchost\mcsvhost.exe |

"{2AD8C4F6-462A-4824-B13D-C16FB9E789E6}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdvd dx\powerdvd.exe |

"{3C5E03F6-8561-451D-A190-5F017E15D431}" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\users\guerajasso\appdata\local\temp\7zs7c03.tmp\symnrt.exe |

"{3D934D8A-EC71-4396-891B-9D9D56E58205}" = protocol=6 | dir=out | app=%programfiles%\windows media player\wmplayer.exe |

"{42552912-7C53-4A9F-A63B-035B354D13D0}" = protocol=6 | dir=out | app=%programfiles%\windows media player\wmplayer.exe |

"{480D53C2-7409-42F2-A263-51FAC85D9BDD}" = protocol=17 | dir=out | app=%programfiles(x86)%\windows media player\wmplayer.exe |

"{4A27D2A9-5556-4AD9-82C2-7681B8375140}" = protocol=6 | dir=out | app=%programfiles(x86)%\windows media player\wmplayer.exe |

"{5737B500-3353-4C4B-9AA2-0B33E9C13BB6}" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\intel\wimax\bin\dmagent.exe |

"{588485A2-0EE2-4587-B22B-E3A94BC645DF}" = protocol=58 | dir=in | [email protected],-28545 |

"{5CFB89A1-E54C-4739-B545-5CB41CF59057}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files (x86)\windows live\contacts\wlcomm.exe |

"{5DA9C59B-AB59-4D0E-A2EF-27C47E0A17A8}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files (x86)\windows live\sync\windowslivesync.exe |

"{61C73BFC-D5B5-42A2-9D7F-3919AA8B2884}" = protocol=6 | dir=out | app=%programfiles%\windows media player\wmpnetwk.exe |

"{7034C329-C8F4-4FA8-AB95-7B3302AB8B57}" = protocol=58 | dir=out | [email protected],-28546 |

"{7757E0B6-1C39-4577-B34E-B375C1588743}" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\program files (x86)\yahoo!\messenger\yahoomessenger.exe |

"{83EFB4A7-E469-439F-A15B-13F68FE0DE8F}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files (x86)\windows live\messenger\msnmsgr.exe |

"{84E30910-D5DB-4A0E-854B-6E1C2B9AD7C6}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\program files (x86)\yahoo!\messenger\yahoomessenger.exe |

"{88647E70-02AA-457C-BFA3-8CC1ED0C24E2}" = protocol=6 | dir=out | svc=upnphost | app=%systemroot%\system32\svchost.exe |

"{8B02794B-66C7-45EA-B9FA-20374AFF2875}" = dir=in | app=c:\users\guerajasso\appdata\local\facebook\video\skype\facebookvideocalling.exe |

"{8DDAD5D1-9CAD-4A05-B670-462CEFFF1347}" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\common files\mcafee\mcsvchost\mcsvhost.exe |

"{8E6E4CCE-CBBD-43DC-A1A3-2C83DA0DF495}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\apple application support\webkit2webprocess.exe |

"{904C1F98-E2B0-4CCE-A47C-A06032073035}" = protocol=17 | dir=out | app=%programfiles%\windows media player\wmpnetwk.exe |

"{9F4D4BBB-9551-43A1-AE12-80AA36A892C3}" = protocol=6 | dir=out | app=%programfiles(x86)%\windows media player\wmplayer.exe |

"{A00FCE8D-7C1E-4E9B-9ABD-6016F1F22B12}" = protocol=17 | dir=out | app=%programfiles%\windows media player\wmplayer.exe |

"{ACB74C53-8D11-40A8-B92B-694C18D84028}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=%programfiles%\windows media player\wmplayer.exe |

"{B435963E-EA46-48D8-981F-23C8408C5D10}" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=%programfiles%\windows media player\wmpnetwk.exe |

"{B8C7211E-A206-414E-94DC-E2EDF9634E3D}" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\windows\system32\dlbfcoms.exe |

"{BD5E55D3-5078-4EDD-863F-0A20D13E798E}" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\intel\wimax\bin\appsrv.exe |

"{C940BD65-6A5E-437E-A0C9-FC9186BD01BC}" = protocol=6 | dir=out | app=system |

"{CF281505-5649-4EA6-BA59-EC19BA7021EB}" = protocol=17 | dir=out | app=%programfiles%\windows media player\wmplayer.exe |

"{D08BA6D9-1E80-4F88-90A7-2A6769CAA21D}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\windows\system32\dlbfcoms.exe |

"{E1EC7E2E-F46F-403B-AF02-738B1C13549E}" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\program files\common files\mcafee\mcsvchost\mcsvhost.exe |

"{E2C6220E-C256-44E0-96C6-2B9468D3A412}" = protocol=17 | dir=out | app=%programfiles(x86)%\windows media player\wmplayer.exe |

"{E578E596-EE11-4934-A7E6-3B05F19ADB16}" = protocol=1 | dir=out | [email protected],-28544 |

"{E5AE3DE6-7AF2-4F7A-8042-AB3D4996638A}" = dir=in | app=c:\program files (x86)\common files\mcafee\mna\mcnasvc.exe |

"{F2C35D13-DBCD-4D99-9839-B9A08F30F84F}" = protocol=1 | dir=in | [email protected],-28543 |

"TCP Query User{A48F034B-D083-4CAB-8E1D-58C204077FE7}C:\program files (x86)\google\google earth\client\googleearth.exe" = protocol=6 | dir=in | app=c:\program files (x86)\google\google earth\client\googleearth.exe |

"UDP Query User{294A00F4-3E57-4386-B4E9-9D154EC1D4BC}C:\program files (x86)\google\google earth\client\googleearth.exe" = protocol=17 | dir=in | app=c:\program files (x86)\google\google earth\client\googleearth.exe |

========== HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Uninstall List ==========

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]

"{1B8ABA62-74F0-47ED-B18C-A43128E591B8}" = Windows Live ID Sign-in Assistant

"{22ABA92B-6C1B-46D8-AC2B-C48EEAE172A9}" = VD64Inst

"{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F86416013FF}" = Java 6 Update 13 (64-bit)

"{35C0A1E4-D02A-412C-841F-266DBB116ABB}" = Intel® PROSet/Wireless WiFi Software

"{4F26C164-9373-4974-8F43-E0F2176AF937}" = Intel WiMAX Demo

"{581F6FB0-46E6-42DA-98CC-ABB001386520}" = Motorola Mobile Drivers Installation 5.1.0

"{5EB6F3CB-46F4-451F-A028-7F6D8D35D7D0}" = Windows Live Language Selector

"{7913C2B6-272E-40E4-B0D1-453864E1E266}" = Intel® PROSet/Wireless WiMAX Software

"{87CF757E-C1F1-4D22-865C-00C6950B5258}" = Quickset

"{8EBA8727-ADC2-477B-9D9A-1A1836BE4E05}" = Dell Edoc Viewer

"{90120000-002A-0000-1000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Office 64-bit Components 2007

"{90120000-002A-0409-1000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Shared 64-bit MUI (English) 2007

"{90120000-0116-0409-1000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Shared 64-bit Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007

"{95120000-00B9-0409-1000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Application Error Reporting

"{9F72EF8B-AEC9-4CA5-B483-143980AFD6FD}" = Dell Touchpad

"{CE2CDD62-0124-36CA-84D3-9F4DCF5C5BD9}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1

"{D954C6C2-544B-4091-A47F-11E77162883E}" = Microsoft Security Client

"{E60B7350-EA5F-41E0-9D6F-E508781E36D2}" = Dell Dock

"{EF79C448-6946-4D71-8134-03407888C054}" = Shared C Run-time for x64

"{F5B09CFD-F0B2-36AF-8DF4-1DF6B63FC7B4}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile

"Creative OA001" = Integrated Webcam Driver (1.06.03.0309)

"Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1

"Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile" = Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile

"Microsoft Security Client" = Microsoft Security Essentials

"ProInst" = Intel PROSet Wireless

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]

"{00203668-8170-44A0-BE44-B632FA4D780F}" = Adobe AIR

"{08E81ABD-79F7-49C2-881F-FD6CB0975693}" = Roxio Creator Data

"{095B1DCF-5E8B-47EC-9B18-481918A731DB}" = Microsoft Default Manager

"{09760D42-E223-42AD-8C3E-55B47D0DDAC3}" = Roxio Creator DE

"{0B0F231F-CE6A-483D-AA23-77B364F75917}" = Windows Live Installer

"{0ED7EE95-6A97-47AA-AD73-152C08A15B04}" = Dell DataSafe Local Backup

"{106DADAD-B062-4de5-8D1F-3FD2AD195E49}" = PC Utility Kit

"{13766F76-6C8C-4E57-A9F3-3212D1C6E0D1}" = Dell DataSafe Online

"{1F54DAFA-9261-4A62-B59D-6C9F26B48FE4}" = Roxio Creator Tools

"{200FEC62-3C34-4D60-9CE8-EC372E01C08F}" = Windows Live SOXE Definitions

"{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83216031FF}" = Java 6 Update 31

"{30465B6C-B53F-49A1-9EBA-A3F187AD502E}" = Roxio Update Manager

"{34386C65-FD55-CEBD-AF7F-5126751BAA98}" = Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy

"{42D68A86-DB1C-4256-B8C9-5D0D92919AF5}" = Banctec Service Agreement

"{468D22C0-8080-11E2-B86E-B8AC6F98CCE3}" = Google Earth

"{4A03706F-666A-4037-7777-5F2748764D10}" = Java Auto Updater

"{4AB8B41B-3AF1-46BE-99B0-0ACD3B300C0A}" = Junk Mail filter update

"{4BF021F7-37A7-4086-B4F1-D5914925D18B}" = VZAccess Manager

"{4CBA3D4C-8F51-4D60-B27E-F6B641C571E7}" = Microsoft Search Enhancement Pack

"{4CBABDFD-49F8-47FD-BE7D-ECDE7270525A}" = Windows Live PIMT Platform

"{5DD4FCBD-A3C1-4155-9E17-4161C70AAABA}" = Segoe UI

"{65D0C510-D7B6-4438-9FC8-E6B91115AB0D}" = Live! Cam Avatar Creator

"{6675CA7F-E51B-4F6A-99D4-F8F0124C6EAA}" = Roxio Express Labeler 3

"{6811CAA0-BF12-11D4-9EA1-0050BAE317E1}" = PowerDVD DX

"{682B3E4F-696A-42DE-A41C-4C07EA1678B4}" = Windows Live SOXE

"{6A05FEDF-662E-46BF-8A25-010E3F1C9C69}" = Windows Live UX Platform Language Pack

"{710f4c1c-cc18-4c49-8cbf-51240c89a1a2}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable

"{73A4F29F-31AC-4EBD-AA1B-0CC5F18C8F83}" = Roxio Creator Audio

"{770657D0-A123-3C07-8E44-1C83EC895118}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 ATL Update kb973923 - x86 8.0.50727.4053

"{77DCDCE3-2DED-62F3-8154-05E745472D07}" = Acrobat.com

"{789A5B64-9DD9-4BA5-915A-F0FC0A1B7BFE}" = Apple Software Update

"{7BE15435-2D3E-4B58-867F-9C75BED0208C}" = QuickTime

"{7DB9F1E5-9ACB-410D-A7DC-7A3D023CE045}" = Dell Getting Started Guide

"{80956555-A512-4190-9CAD-B000C36D6B6B}" = Windows Live Messenger

"{837b34e3-7c30-493c-8f6a-2b0f04e2912c}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable

"{86D4B82A-ABED-442A-BE86-96357B70F4FE}" = Ask Toolbar

"{89F4137D-6C26-4A84-BDB8-2E5A4BB71E00}" = Microsoft Silverlight

"{8DD46C6A-0056-4FEC-B70A-28BB16A1F11F}" = MSVCRT

"{90120000-0016-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Excel MUI (English) 2007

"{90120000-0016-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{AAA19365-932B-49BD-8138-BE28CEE9C4B4}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3)

"{90120000-0018-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office PowerPoint MUI (English) 2007

"{90120000-0018-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{AAA19365-932B-49BD-8138-BE28CEE9C4B4}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3)

"{90120000-001B-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Word MUI (English) 2007

"{90120000-001B-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{AAA19365-932B-49BD-8138-BE28CEE9C4B4}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3)

"{90120000-001F-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proof (English) 2007

"{90120000-001F-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{1FF96026-A04A-4C3E-B50A-BB7022654D0F}" = Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3)

"{90120000-001F-040C-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proof (French) 2007

"{90120000-001F-040C-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{71F055E8-E2C6-4214-BB3D-BFE03561B89E}" = Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3)

"{90120000-001F-0C0A-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proof (Spanish) 2007

"{90120000-001F-0C0A-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{2314F9A1-126F-45CC-8A5E-DFAF866F3FBC}" = Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3)

"{90120000-002A-0000-1000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{664655D8-B9BB-455D-8A58-7EAF7B0B2862}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3)

"{90120000-002A-0409-1000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{98333358-268C-4164-B6D4-C96DF5153727}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3)

"{90120000-002C-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proofing (English) 2007

"{90120000-006E-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Shared MUI (English) 2007

"{90120000-006E-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{98333358-268C-4164-B6D4-C96DF5153727}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3)

"{90120000-00A1-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office OneNote MUI (English) 2007

"{90120000-00A1-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{AAA19365-932B-49BD-8138-BE28CEE9C4B4}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3)

"{90120000-0115-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Shared Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007

"{90120000-0115-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{98333358-268C-4164-B6D4-C96DF5153727}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3)

"{90120000-0116-0409-1000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{98333358-268C-4164-B6D4-C96DF5153727}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3)

"{90140000-2005-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office File Validation Add-In

"{91120000-002F-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007

"{91120000-002F-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{6E107EB7-8B55-48BF-ACCB-199F86A2CD93}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3)

"{94CAC2F1-C856-47F4-AF24-65A1E75AEDB9}" = MotoHelper MergeModules

"{A83279FD-CA4B-4206-9535-90974DE76654}" = Apple Application Support

"{A92DAB39-4E2C-4304-9AB6-BC44E68B55E2}" = Google Update Helper

"{A9668246-FB70-4103-A1E3-66C9BC2EFB49}" = Dell DataSafe Local Backup - Support Software

"{A9BDCA6B-3653-467B-AC83-94367DA3BFE3}" = Windows Live Photo Common

"{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A95000000001}" = Adobe Reader 9.5.5

"{B6A26DE5-F2B5-4D58-9570-4FC760E00FCD}" = Roxio Creator Copy

"{B92C5909-1D37-4C51-8397-A28BB28E5DC3}" = Facebook Video Calling 1.2.0.287

"{CE95A79E-E4FC-4FFF-8A75-29F04B942FF2}" = Windows Live UX Platform

"{D436F577-1695-4D2F-8B44-AC76C99E0002}" = Windows Live Photo Common

"{D45240D3-B6B3-4FF9-B243-54ECE3E10066}" = Windows Live Communications Platform

"{E09C4DB7-630C-4F06-A631-8EA7239923AF}" = D3DX10

"{E3BFEE55-39E2-4BE0-B966-89FE583822C1}" = Dell Support Center (Support Software)

"{EB4DF488-AAEF-406F-A341-CB2AAA315B90}" = Windows Live Messenger

"{ED439A64-F018-4DD4-8BA5-328D85AB09AB}" = Roxio Creator DE

"{F6BB6248-C507-46FE-8A35-1B16F35E0441}" = ITECIR

"{FDD810CA-D5E3-40E9-AB7B-36440B0D41EF}" = Windows Live Sync

"{FE044230-9CA5-43F7-9B58-5AC5A28A1F33}" = Windows Live Essentials

"Adobe AIR" = Adobe AIR

"Adobe Flash Player ActiveX" = Adobe Flash Player 11 ActiveX

"Advanced Audio FX Engine" = Advanced Audio FX Engine

"Advanced SystemCare 6_is1" = Advanced SystemCare 6

"bSaving" = bSaving

"com.adobe.mauby.4875E02D9FB21EE389F73B8D1702B320485DF8CE.1" = Acrobat.com

"d7e401da23c7b846e5773f211f30697e" = NAMCO ALL-STARS - PAC-MAN

"Dell Webcam Central" = Dell Webcam Central

"Google Chrome" = Google Chrome

"GoToAssist" = GoToAssist 8.0.0.514

"HOMESTUDENTR" = Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007

"HTC_WModemDriver" = WModem Driver Installer

"ImTranslator_Pro Toolbar" = ImTranslator Pro Toolbar

"Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware_is1" = Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 1.75.0.1300

"MotoHelper" = MotoHelper 2.0.51 Driver 5.1.0

"MSC" = McAfee AntiVirus Plus

"OpenAL" = OpenAL

"Rapport_msi" = Rapport

"SystemRequirementsLab" = System Requirements Lab

"Unitype Applications" = Unitype Applications

"WinLiveSuite" = Windows Live Essentials

========== HKEY_USERS Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2943996986-3391541806-3619402730-1000\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]

"{79A765E1-C399-405B-85AF-466F52E918B0}" = Support.com Toolbar Updater

"1 Pok" = 1 Pok

"f031ef6ac137efc5" = Dell Driver Download Manager

========== Last 20 Event Log Errors ==========

[ Application Events ]

Error - 5/16/2013 2:04:57 PM | Computer Name = guerajasso-PC | Source = Application Error | ID = 1000

code 0x40000015, fault offset 0x000000000009986e, process id 0x89c, application start

time 0x01ce525fdf6e29c8.

Error - 5/16/2013 2:06:06 PM | Computer Name = guerajasso-PC | Source = WinMgmt | ID = 10

Description =

Error - 5/16/2013 2:59:17 PM | Computer Name = guerajasso-PC | Source = Application Error | ID = 1000

code 0x40000015, fault offset 0x000000000009986e, process id 0x9a0, application start

time 0x01ce526776579928.

Error - 5/16/2013 3:00:27 PM | Computer Name = guerajasso-PC | Source = WinMgmt | ID = 10

Description =

Error - 5/16/2013 3:04:35 PM | Computer Name = guerajasso-PC | Source = Application Error | ID = 1000

code 0x40000015, fault offset 0x000000000009986e, process id 0x850, application start

time 0x01ce526834041dfe.

Error - 5/16/2013 3:05:43 PM | Computer Name = guerajasso-PC | Source = WinMgmt | ID = 10

Description =

[ Dell Events ]

Error - 10/18/2009 8:22:47 PM | Computer Name = guerajasso-PC | Source = DataSafe | ID = 3

Error - 10/18/2009 8:22:48 PM | Computer Name = guerajasso-PC | Source = DataSafe | ID = 3

[ System Events ]

Error - 5/16/2013 2:04:21 PM | Computer Name = guerajasso-PC | Source = ACPI | ID = 327693

Description = : The embedded controller (EC) did not respond within the specified

timeout period. This may indicate that there is an error in the EC hardware or

firmware or that the BIOS is accessing the EC incorrectly. You should check with

your computer manufacturer for an upgraded BIOS. In some situations, this error

may cause the computer to function incorrectly.

Error - 5/16/2013 2:06:08 PM | Computer Name = guerajasso-PC | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7034

Description =

Error - 5/16/2013 2:10:53 PM | Computer Name = guerajasso-PC | Source = DCOM | ID = 10005

Description =

Error - 5/16/2013 2:10:53 PM | Computer Name = guerajasso-PC | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7009

Description =

Error - 5/16/2013 2:10:53 PM | Computer Name = guerajasso-PC | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7000

Description =

Error - 5/16/2013 3:00:29 PM | Computer Name = guerajasso-PC | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7034

Description =

Error - 5/16/2013 3:05:47 PM | Computer Name = guerajasso-PC | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7034

Description =

< End of report >