Sponsored By

Sign in to follow this  
flashh4

Baker

Happy B Day Baker7 !!!!!!! May it be a joyous one !!

Chuck

Thank You Chuck!

I had a great day, and spent it at home, enjoying my new MOH: Warfighter Game, and my New Forza: Horizon Game. Had a few cals from family, friends and neighbors, and TONS of facebook messages! Had a Blast during this "downtime"

Take Care :)

Brian

41 and LOVIN' it!!

Thank You Chuck!

I had a great day, and spent it at home, enjoying my new MOH: Warfighter Game, and my New Forza: Horizon Game. Had a few cals from family, friends and neighbors, and TONS of facebook messages! Had a Blast during this "downtime"

Brian

41 and LOVIN' it!!

Happy Birthday, Brian! :)

Thank You all:

Yesterday, Spent time with my Mom and Stepdad, and saw my Dad on the 9th. I am truly blessed: For my birthday I got some money, my New Eyeglasses with sunclips, (grey) a New Shirt, a leather Targus Ipad/Ipad2 case, a Logitec G500 Gaming Mouse, and an iTunes Card. I also was able to enjoy a chicken dinner, with asparagus, zucchini, Potato Salad with Dijon Mustard, and a gingerbread dessert.

I also got to see my parents new additions: I believe they are Imacs - and I was able to use a G500 gaming mouse that my stepdad uses ;-)

I enjoyed the evening, and even my brother Dan came by and brought ice cream :) I spent the day with my MOM, which is important to me, and enjoyed myself!

Of course, who could forget my friends here on BT - They are AWESOME too :D

Brian

Thank You Chuck!

Brian

41 and LOVIN' it!!

Happy Birthday, Brian! :)

Thank You Hitest :)

Brian

Happy Birthday Brian

Thank You Dan!! :D

Brian