New Video Camera

So it looks like you took videos of the camera with what?

Pete:

I took still photos of the Video Camera using my Sony DSC-S730 Digital Camera, which I then uploaded to BBUS Blog's Media Section so that people could see the new Camera. I tried to make a full HD Video to place on youtube, and then hooked like 5 smaller 2-3 minute ckips together to make a 5:25 Second video of my Dad and the family Dogs, but when uploaded to youtube, it cut it to 1:30. I've also done that with a couple other test videos (9-10 minutes long) that was cut to 1:00. I've used the standard def setting (mp2) and the HD setting (mt2s) and I can't seem to figure out why my videos are being shortened by youtube.

Once I find out, I can upload the full video to youtube.

Does anyone know what is going on with this?? Jeff Might.......

Brian

Can't help you there. I have not used Youtube to upload any of my vids (I really should) I put them on Photobucket.

There is a guy who does great stuff with a GO PRO HD and posting them on Youtube on the Dogsnharmony site I belong to. I know a couple folks there who always seem to post short videos, but he does some really long impressive edits with fades and music and all.

Gonna Try uploading it using Youtube Uploader rather then the Sony PlayMemories Home intergrated Uploader and see if it works better - will advise :)

Brian

• 2 months later...

Hello all:

An UPDATE: I think I have found a way to upload vids to Youtube using Freemake Video Converter. I Posted it right HERE in my blog. I needed to get hold of Freemake Video Converter, and AnyVideo Converter just to be able to do the conversions.

I have to still do some work with conversion of HD Video, but will be working with that soon!

I will keep you all advised :)

Brian

Edited by baker7

Hello All:

I promised you a Review of the Video Camera: It is HERE

It is an AWESOME Camera and I LOVE IT - I just wish I could get a Good delivery - I am working on it!

Brian