They will be commimg !

The forum know as G4 Tech Support gives way to Esquire (blah) on March !8th. Everyone i have talked to says they will be coming to G4. This is great, lets hope they flood Besttechie with their knowledge & help ! So i will be doing Malware help at http://s9.zetaboards.com/Causehead_University/index/ and i have not decided where else i will help ! For my part this is a great site & i know Jeff (BT) Will welcome all ! GL & Welcome people !

Chuck

The forum know as G4 Tech Support gives way to Esquire (blah) on March !8th. Everyone i have talked to says they will be coming to G4. This is great, lets hope they flood Besttechie with their knowledge & help ! So i will be doing Malware help at http://s9.zetaboards.com/Causehead_University/index/ and i have not decided where else i will help ! For my part this is a great site & i know Jeff (BT) Will welcome all ! GL & Welcome people !

Chuck

I'll be stopping in here more regularly , and causehead and dogsnharmony too as things wind down at G4 to keep in touch with old friends.

G4 has been a ghost of what it used to be for some time now.

Gotta go to the doctors tomorrow; had a fever last night and should have called today. Felt like I had a Urinary tract infection this morning, and it got worse throughout the day. Now I have blood in my urine. Since I have no spleen I hit my emergency antibiotics and will go to the doc tomorrow for more potent stuff. Last time this happened I awas on Floxin for thirty days.

I am going to link to these forums also in my sig

although I have not been on much here but mostly lurked but i will be on more often

My name at g4 forums is Lamon

BTW the forums looks nice

Hi Dan72,

Great to see you here, man! :thumbsup:

Thank you for the kind words about our forum.

Gotta go to the doctors tomorrow; had a fever last night and should have called today. Felt like I had a Urinary tract infection this morning, and it got worse throughout the day. Now I have blood in my urine. Since I have no spleen I hit my emergency antibiotics and will go to the doc tomorrow for more potent stuff. Last time this happened I awas on Floxin for thirty days.

Holy Smokes! Get well soon, Pete_C! :)

I have been asked by Jeff (BT) to help with Malware logs here, i am thrilled to be able to help with that fight.

I retired in August last year & now have plenty of time to offer my help ! I visit & study Malware logs at all the other main sites just to stay up on the new tools/programs & the newest infections. Bring on the hunt !

Chuck

I have been asked by Jeff (BT) to help with Malware logs here, i am thrilled to be able to help with that fight.

I retired in August last year & now have plenty of time to offer my help ! I visit & study Malware logs at all the other main sites just to stay up on the new tools/programs & the newest infections. Bring on the hunt !

Chuck

Awesome!! Thanks for helping us with the malware logs! We appreciate this a lot! :thumbsup:

Good Morning ;)

It is Good to see that the people that used to hang at G4 are coming back - I believe that we have some of the best Malware removal staff around. I know that because many of them are still in the fight, and even though I stopped training, I feel that we have good people that know what they are doing. I trained with some of the best - I want to thank those who have agreed to help us out at BT, and say that I am glad to be a member here.

This place is AWESOME - Bring them HOME :D

Brian