just stopped by

Just popped in to say hello and wish all who know me and those who dont as all the best

Its been too dam long

best regards

G.

Right you are, it has been a long time, too long.

As Old Ben Kenobi said "Now that is a name I have not heard in a long time."

To many of the old timers have passed on.

G4 has been sold to Esquire Magazine, and while the forums are still up they are probably not going to be for much longer.

Besttechie is slow these days, G4 is too.

Life goes on and times change as technology continues to evolve.

Nice hearing from you, good to know you are still with us.

Just popped in to say hello and wish all who know me and those who dont as all the best

Its been too dam long

best regards

G.

Hey man, thanks for stopping by. I'm glad you did. I hope to see you more often, I'm working on BT full time now and hope to have the forums going again (more busy) soon. :)

B

• 2 weeks later...

HI Just saw this one, a good one to keep going in case some of us decide to drop by and say hello. Hi to goliath, Pete, Flatiron...definitely remember all of you... Hi again to hitest and Jeff... Well of to watch Super Bowl later..much later..rooting for SF...how about you all? Bye for now..

Edited by bar5

HI Just saw this one, a good one to keep going in case some of us decide to drop by and say hello. Hi to goliath, Pete, Flatiron...definitely remember all of you... Hi again to hitest and Jeff... Well of to watch Super Bowl later..much later..rooting for SF...how about you all? Bye for now..

Definitely rooting for SF! :)

B

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Talk about memory lane here. Hello folks. It's been forever since I too posted here. I just so happened to be looking for dead sites to clean out of my bookmarks and low & behold I come across this oldie but goody. Hope life is treating everyone good.

Talk about being out of touch, I just happened to see a post by Pete C. about closing down the tech board at G4. I believe it was in 2005 or 06 Well I guess that is old news but new news to me as I have not been over to G4 in many years. I miss the good ole days of Call for help and the screen savers. Remember them good ole days ??

Have a great day folks. I am going to try and make every effort to swing by here more often. As I said, I hope all are doing fine as well as being in good health.

Shadow.

Howdy Shadow_Thomas, good to see ya again & that all is well !! Hope to see you stop by more often ! Yes G4 will be dead March 18 2013 !! Hopefully everyone will migrate here !!

Take Care

Chuck

• 4 weeks later...