Happy New Year!

Happy New Year all, this will be my 1st year of retirement, it's been boring for the first 6 months. Lots of computer time tho, No special hobbies but fighting malware is a time consuming i love to do ! Any way bring it 2013 !!!!!

Happy New Year all, this will be my 1st year of retirement, it's been boring for the first 6 months. Lots of computer time tho, No special hobbies but fighting malware is a time consuming i love to do ! Any way bring it 2013 !!!!!

Congratulations on your retirement! I'll be retiring in about 2-3 years as well. Enjoy! :thumbsup:

Happy new year y'all.

Going to have to remake my gateway home page. I was just checking through forums I hadn't visited in a bit and am disappointed in how many TV shows, channels, and networks have abandoned forums and now rely exclusively on social media such as facebook and twitter (at least some are adding google +) for interaction with fans and the audience. Not that they ever actually interacted, but they at least provided a forum for fans to interact.