Sponsored By

Sign in to follow this  
shanenin

trying a new service

The PC repair business as we know it is slowing down. This is the first year since I started Brighteyedcomputer.com revenues have went down. I tlked to other shops in town and it seems to be the same for all of us. I suspect it is the mobile market chipping away at it. I need to start looking at the future for other revenue sources.

I am going to start marketing a new service called, "Tech in your Pocket". this is a minimal viable product right now. it is currently just tacked on the brighteyedcomputer.com website as a landing page so I can start experimenting with adwords marketing.. Next week I am getting together with a video producer to make a professional dropbox like video in place of all the wording I have on the current landing page. I also have the techinyourpocket.com domain to eventually have a more professional looking website. It may be a big flop, but it may turn into something good. I am excited to try :-)

I really like the idea. It's an interesting twist on tech support. Please let us know how it goes!

Also, I'm assuming you charge $75 / hour for regular tech support?

B