Tech stocks.

Any of you invest in tech stocks? Back in mid September I took the plunge and I invested half my savings into an equal share between Google and Facebook. I love business and follow tech so this will be a fun adventure and hopefully profitable. Just curious if anyone else does tech investing

wow. cool. I got in late and bought Google at its top, but, i think it is still a great buy in the long run, although down a bit since I purchased it. Facebook is up 20% :-)

I was reading(and agree) somewhere that apple has lost lots of valuation because of capital gains taxes going up after the first of the year. So many people made a killing in it(like you) are cashing out before the new tax year. I suspect it will rebound in January, but then long term it is going to slowly decline. That is my very novice take on it :-).

That's not a bad analysis on Apple (re: capital gains), I could definitely see that. I'm definitely big on Apple, I see it as a good long term investment, as is Google.

I recently wrote an article on what I think Google could be looking to achieve in the future, if you're interested you can read it here: http://www.besttechie.com/2012/11/16/google-wants-to-control-the-infrastructure/

Also, I don't know if you read the blog portion of BT but if you're into business and analysis, you definitely should check out our articles. :)