Hello World. I've been MIA for a few years. Thought I'd stop in. I removed my old Santa Cat avatar and tried to upload a new one from a file. But the feature is greyed out. What's up with that?Hope you're all well.Thanks

Hello World. I've been MIA for a few years. Thought I'd stop in. I removed my old Santa Cat avatar and tried to upload a new one from a file. But the feature is greyed out. What's up with that?Hope you're all well.Thanks

Can you take a screenshot of what you're seeing + any error message you get (if any)?

B

1351428639' post='150604']
1351400070' post='150599']

Can you take a screenshot of what you're seeing + any error message you get (if any)?

B

I'm on an ipad. Can I take a screenshot? I'll try later on my real computer. :-(Thanks

1351686358' post='150610']

Screenshot on an iPad

VERY cool! I have the original ipad that doesn't even have a camera. Yet I hear the "shutter click" just like it says in the article. I'll post the screen shot. Always learning new things here at BT. THANKS!

Jeff & The Terrorist. I'm at a loss here. I took the screen shot, but I can't attach that either. Just like in "change avatar" , the "choose file" option is greyed out. I know that I can do it by selecting to upload a pic to a photo website, eg: Flickr, but why can't I just upload a file directly to BT? BTW, I tried to do this in both Safari and Chrome and had the same result.

Edited by irregularjoe

Alright, I'll look into it when I get my power & Internet back. It's probably a settings issue.

B

Jeff. This tiny problem is one grain of sand compared to what you and all my friends on the East Coast are dealing with now. Please take care of yourself and your family. Joe

Can you try again now, Joe?

I'm not sure if I fixed it yet, but I may have.

B

No. Still ng Jeff. I tried it in both Safari and Chrome on ipad. The "choose file" from computer is still greyed out. I'll try it tomorrow from Windows. If that doesn't work I'll just upload a pic to FlickR and link from there. No biggie. Just wondering why it won't work. Thanks for all your help.

Darn I thought this would be a thread about a new Avatar movie.

Wonder how that is going and if the new Star Wars movie from Disney will beat it out.

Nice to see your canines again. I haven't been around for five years.

One kitty is gone to Tuna Heaven, but Max The Cat has taken his place.

Same with the dogs. The new resident is Rudy the Psycho Poodle.

Darn I thought this would be a thread about a new Avatar movie.

Wonder how that is going and if the new Star Wars movie from Disney will beat it out.

Nice to see your canines again. I haven't been around for five years.

One kitty is gone to Tuna Heaven, but Max The Cat has taken his place.

Same with the dogs. The new resident is Rudy the Psycho Poodle.

BTW. I sent your Dog Blog site to a fellow dog lover. :-)

Yeah, the girls are eight onow. My Jindo is 16. My labs died last year but I got a new Alaskan husky. Big girl, 125 Lbs and a 40 inch chest. Loves to run, made me run a half marathon before she let me catch her when she got loose one day.

Got a little rottweiler sharpei too.

post-45-58926_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...