Sponsored By

Sign in to follow this  
Besttechie

How do you track website visitors?

One question I get a lot is how to do you track website visitors in realtime? The answer: Google Analytics.

Check out this useful how to guide on using Google Analytics to track website visitors in realtime.

If you don't already use Google Analytics, you need to configure an account and set it up on your website.

Do you know any other web tools that track website visitors in realtime?

B

You can track the incoming traffic through the Google Analytics tool. It also shows the movement of the people and which pages of your website were visited.

That's exactly what I said in my article... ;)

B

One question I get a lot is how to do you track website visitors in realtime? The answer: Google Analytics.

Check out this useful how to guide on using Google Analytics to track website visitors in realtime.

If you don't already use Google Analytics, you need to configure an account and set it up on your website.

Do you know any other web tools that track website visitors in realtime?

B

You can try Ogggy Analytics. It's a great tool if you have more than one website to monitor.

Hey Jim_Kart welcome to the Forums, i thought maybe BesTTechie (Jeff) might be able to answer your question ! He is the  most likely with the knowledge in this subject !!

Good Luck

Chuck

OK, so I was thinking if it's possible to post the codes on every specific sub page. I know it should be only posted on the main page, but about the sub pages like this one; Tonneau cover is it possible? I'm trying to see how much traffic and what customers are doing on that specific page.