happy Independence Day!

Still haven't heard if they are having the annual fireworks display at the country club down the street this year. I did not see anything setup during my dog run this morning, but then again it is probably in the middle or far side that they will setup.

But I did hear that Burger King is having original Chicken Sandwiches for $1.04 to celebrate

http://foodbeast.com/content/2011/06/30/burger-king-limited-1-04-original-chicken-sandwich/

Nothing says “Happy Independence Day” like Burger King’s Original Chicken Sandwich for only $1.04. To celebrate the holiday, BK will be selling these from July 2nd to July 4th at your local participating restaurant for this weekend only (obviously).

For those unfamiliar with this Burger King staple, the sandwich features “crispy premium white meat chicken” topped with shredded lettuce, mayo, and served on a sesame seed bun.

All of a sudden, I’m not in the mood for hot dogs this 4th of July. Enjoy!

Already did the cookout at the kids house with hotdogs and hamburgers yesterday, so today a chicken sandwich sounds good.

Still haven't heard if they are having the annual fireworks display at the country club down the street this year.

All of a sudden, I’m not in the mood for hot dogs this 4th of July. Enjoy!

I did so well this year staying inside the house in the deep country life only a few fireworks explosions in the far distance.

No longer does incoming mortars or rockets or AK 47 trouble me any longer, imagine that...

Marsh