Brother downloaded exe might have keylogger? Help!

I lent my computer to my younger brother for a few days while I went away.

He said when I got back that he downloaded a file from someone on omegle.com and he didn't know what it did...

When I start up my PC an exe file runs AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\server.exe and then command prompt flashes I'm worried this might be some kind of keylogger. i did a full ccan with malware bytes and nothing has nothing up

Needless to say my brother will not be getting the use of my Laptop ever again!I've had a look at the processes running in task manager but i can't seem to see anything out of the ordinary...

I'm running Windows Vista Home Premium 32-bit. I'm just looking for some advice or help on this and if anyone has experienced this before...thanks in advance.

I lent my computer to my younger brother for a few days while I went away.

He said when I got back that he downloaded a file from someone on omegle.com and he didn't know what it did...

When I start up my PC an exe file runs AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\server.exe and then command prompt flashes I'm worried this might be some kind of keylogger. i did a full ccan with malware bytes and nothing has nothing up

Needless to say my brother will not be getting the use of my Laptop ever again!I've had a look at the processes running in task manager but i can't seem to see anything out of the ordinary...

I'm running Windows Vista Home Premium 32-bit. I'm just looking for some advice or help on this and if anyone has experienced this before...thanks in advance.

Start a thread on the malware board, they will want you to run a couple preliminary tools to see what is doing this so they can plan how to remove it.