Tictoc Junior :)

That is a beautiful picture of a beautiful baby, TicToc!!  That's a "framer".  He's smiling!!, er, ok, passing gas.... :D  You're too young to know him, but I see a little resembance to Jackie Gleason  :) "How sweet it is...."  :thumbsup:  He's going to be a good, happy baby, I can tell from how content he looks in that picture!

Liz

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Heh, you sure about that Liz? :lol:

Jacob6.jpg

The funny part is he wasn't actually making any noise for that...Which has been mostly the case since he was born...gonna enjoy that while it lasts ;)

Chappy,

LMAO....kinda thought that was a no-brainer

mac,

yeah, he even looks a little Butterball-ish....lol

Let me guess, Tictoc, that second pic was taken shortly after the smile?? He's red in the face and saying "pick me up and burp me before I explode!!"

To add to Chappy's advice, watch those diaper changes--expose the "missle" to a little fresh air and its aiming for you! Trick is to give it a little "whiff" of fresh air, then quickly cover it again to block the fountain of youth. Then change him. You'll go through a lot less diapers that way!

Went to a baby shower a couple of weeks ago. The mom is an environmentalist and wants to use cloth diapers. Guess what? She can't find rubberpants anywhere! When my kids were little, you could find them in the grocery store! She's going to look at Baby Specialty Shops and online for them. Who'd a thought that rubberpants are obsolete??

Liz

Cloth diapers??

I thought those died with the 8 tracks!!

Rubber pant.... cut a couple of holes in a shower cap :thumbsup:

BTW IMHO she will go for about a week,plant a couple of trees and then get the biggest box of throw away's she can pack..... :lol::lol:

Cloth diapers??

I thought those died with the 8 tracks!!

Rubber pant.... cut a couple of holes in a shower cap :thumbsup:

BTW IMHO she will go for about a week,plant a couple of trees and then get the biggest box of throw away's she can pack..... :lol:  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yah, my son and his girlfriend tried that exact same thing and it lasted all of 2 months....its Huggies from here on in!!!

:lol:

Congratulations tictoc.....pass on a congrats to mama too... :D

Cool pictures.... :thumbsup:

I'm late..... I know... :blush: ...but I was gone all week-end... :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No problem rv, you weren't late, Jacob was a week early...lol

I'll be sure to pass the congrats on to Mom...She's been getting a kick out of hearing about her new baby's internet exposure...and of course, she thinks he's the most gorgeous thing in the world and totally deserving...Surprisingly, I'm starting to think the same way even though he seems to like aiming his spit-up at my hand all the time :lol:

Update:

Jacob and Mommy are home now and doing well...He got a little cranky after getting "the cut" and then on the ride home (it was about 94 degrees out and my A/C doesn't do so well in stop 'n' go city driving) but got home and calmed right down.

His big brother doesn't really know what to make of him just yet...I think he's a little disappointed that Mom didn't give birth to a 4 year old he can play with. :D

The trick, Tictoc, is to dump Jacob right into his big brother's lap!!! Brother won't mind if Jacob hollers. And of course, once Jacob's neck gets strong enough to support his head, let brother drag him around a bit. Bonding is a bit different with siblings... ;)

Liz