Tictoc Junior :)

Heya folks,

Thought I'd share the news with y'all!!!

Jacob Thomas was born at 10:02 this morning, weighing in at a hefty little 9 lbs., He's 22" long and is a happy, healthy little boy....He looked a little like Yoda at first but they tell me that look fades...lol

Mom was great and came through like a champ...Her water broke at about 6:15am and had him in under 4 hours....both are doing great and expected to leave the hospital sunday morning.

I'd like to say thanks to all that took an interest, it was fun sharing the experience and I hope to continue to do so through Jacob's blog (link in my sig)...I figured there's comedic value of giving voice to an infant and pointing out how crazy adults and the world in general are :D

Welcome, Jacob Thomas!!!! A new little (little???wow!) Bundle of Joy. And congrats to his parents, too! Yes, TicToc, they all look like Yoda or ET, but start to look like Elmer Fudd soon after :)

I'm so happy he's healthy and both parents seem to be fine, too. And of course, if you have any baby questions (babies are weird)--well, at least I'm a lot more knowledgeable about kids queries than tech!! ;)

Congratulations!! And give that baby a kiss for me.

Liz

Heya folks,

Thought I'd share the news with y'all!!!

Jacob Thomas was born at 10:02 this morning, weighing in at a hefty little 9 lbs., He's 22" long and is a happy, healthy little boy....He looked a little like Yoda at first but they tell me that look fades...lol

Mom was great and came through like a champ...Her water broke at about 6:15am and had him in under 4 hours....both are doing great and expected to leave the hospital sunday morning.

I'd like to say thanks to all that took an interest, it was fun sharing the experience and I hope to continue to do so through Jacob's blog (currently in the works)...I figured there's comedic value of giving voice to an infant and pointing out how crazy adults and the world in general are  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:fires up virtual its a boy stoggy:

Congratulations tictoc5150 :thumbsup: enjoy,they growup fast :wacko:

Youngest member of besttechie?

He already has a web presence...sure, why not be a member of a forum too...lol

Thanks for all the congrats and well-wishes, I'll be sure to pass them alog to Jacob and Mommy....I took a few shapshots of yoda..errr...I mean Jacob yesterday...I'll be sure to post them sometime today....and his blog is up a running! (link in my sig)

Thanks again!!!!

You better pile on some sleep between now and Sunday... Yer gonna need it.

heh, I don't sleep that much anyway but between the fact that his mom doesn't work and me not living at the same residence, definitely eases my stress potential :lol:

and now, introducing the long awaited bundle of joy...I give you, Jacob Thomas!!! :D

Jacob3.jpg

Yeah, the pic could be better but believe me, you aren't missing much not seeing his complexion...that pic was taken within a couple hours of birth and he wasn't too pretty yet...He's looking much better and a lot more baby-like today :D

He is adorable--and what chubby cheeks already

heh, yeah, he's pretty cute...and somewhat of a cabbage patch kid :lol:

Daddy got a little better at keeping the camera steady today so here's a much better pic.

Jacob5.jpg

oh, and thanks for the congrats Neldy and mac :D

That is a beautiful picture of a beautiful baby, TicToc!! That's a "framer". He's smiling!!, er, ok, passing gas.... :D You're too young to know him, but I see a little resembance to Jackie Gleason :) "How sweet it is...." :thumbsup: He's going to be a good, happy baby, I can tell from how content he looks in that picture!

Liz

WHOOPEE!!!! CONGRATS!!!

Now the fun begins...;)

Just remember this whatever you do.....NEVER lie on your back while holding baby above your face, and play with him....they VOMIT!!!

:poster_oops: