I'm going on holidays today. I'll be off-line later this afternoon. I'll be back on-line on Sunday or Monday.

I haven't gone on holidays for a long time, I'm looking forward to this!! :D

Bye tenmm and macmarauder! I'm sure looking forward to this! I haven't been on a road trip in a long time. I'll see you guys in a few days! I plan to drive slow and take it all in.

your buddy,

hitest

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all of the wonderful messages, you really made me smile, you people are so friendly:-) I'm here virtually, but, I'm still on holidays, thank goodness. I'm having a great time visiting with my Dad. I'll post some pics when I return home. I'll be logging on here a few times a day until I head for home. I haven't seen my Dad for two years, I wasn't able to get away last year. I'm posting this on a Pll 266 win98 box.

Well, I'm heading into the backyard now to have a few tall frosty beverages with my Dad. I will raise a glass for all of you:-)

Cheers!

Phew, we're safe, guys! *Pulls pizza boxes out from the couch*

Have a great time, Hitest, that's wonderful that you get so see your Dad after so long! Hope you're getting a good visit.

Wait, Mr. Linuxguy is posting on Pentium II Windows 98? *A slow wide grin develops* heh heh heh....I have one of those.....it's not a Gateway, is it???

Liz

Phew, we're safe, guys!  *Pulls pizza boxes out from the couch*

Have a great time, Hitest, that's wonderful that you get so see your Dad after so long!  Hope you're getting a good visit.

Wait, Mr. Linuxguy is posting on Pentium II Windows 98?  *A slow wide grin develops*  heh heh heh....I have one of those.....it's not a Gateway, is it???

Liz

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL :D

Hi Liz, nope it's an old IBM. I'm trying to convince my Dad to buy a new unit, maybe a PC from Dell.

Yeah, I'm starting to get twitchy I haven't logged onto a Linux box for a week. But, I have improved my Dad's PC a bit. I've got him to use Fire Fox! Score one for open source :D

Yes, I'm having a great visit with my Dad:-) It's good to be home.

Hey hitest ...

i thought i posted to your thread...DUH...Hope you're enjoying you're holiday...Sounds like you are! Now that you have FireFox rocking DADS sox...Bookmark BestTechies for him too.We'll clean up the mess in here before he arrives....D@mn 2 years is alot of catching up....Have fun hitest...

Hi hitman,glad your having a great time.

Will have the place spit and polished when you get back.

A IBM,266 you say :blink:

Good enough then,good enough now. :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey, tenmm :D

Yeah, it's good to kick back and have a few cold ones with my Dad, he's getting on in age, he turned 80 this year. Heck, I'll be 48 soon:-)

Good to hear you guys will have the pizza boxes and beer bottles cleaned prior to my return, heh-heh.

Yes, the 266 works okay, albeit a bit slow. I spent the first day defragging his HD, removing spyware,etc. The 266b does the job.

Good to see you, tenmm!