Oh Where, Oh Where Did I Save My Post?

Hi All,

Proof positive that I still don't know how to use this thing!! I replied to a post earlier, pressed the "reply" button, and for some reason, I got a pink box that said I was "logged off". The message said my reply was "saved", I logged back in, but the saved message dissapeared, I landed at the Forum Home Page. I couldn't find it. I don't want it floating around here collecting lint and making a mess :rolleyes: Where is the Lost and Found Department?

Liz

:D:D:D Absolutely, Bubbabob!! I gotta get out of that Besttechie Cafe, Macmarauder's gonna make me fat! :D

Oh, and by the way, I rewrote that missing post, so if someone with a broom and dustpan finds it, it can be deleted.

Liz

• 10 months later...

So THATS what it was that I stomped on in the corner earlier...

It was wrigglin and squirmin something awful so I decided to put it out of it's misery and squarshed it....sorry Liz. If I had known it was your pet post I would've put a leash on it and lead it home for you instead, but I've already flushed it down the Lou so it's gone...:(